What's new

Bidyanondo - Fraudulent Charity - Hindutva Agenda in Bangladesh

If you have paid Zakat, make sure you re-pay your Zakat elsewhere now that you know the money may not be used as intended. For Zakat it is your obligation to make sure it has been put to use as intended.

If they were just donations, then In Sha Allah you will get the rewards for it for your intention to do good.

I'd guess donations would count as Sadaqah anyways?

Thanks Bhai. I was just about to post it.

Synopsis: Pinaki explores a angle as to why so called secular "charities" are asking for Zakaat money. That is to essentially divert funds from Islamic charities in Bangladesh to ensure they are unable to operate. He also points out Indian involvement in the entire operation.

Your donations have been noted in Allah's tally khata.

Which will be rewarded in due time. Allah knows.

Nothing happens in this world without the approval and accounting of Allah - even a leaf does not move without him knowing.

So - be thankful and have gratitude - all will be accounted for.
When and how someone in the sky would compensate victims on the Earth?

Not sure about this one but many many charities in Bangladesh are fraudulent.

In Bangladesh, in almost every mosque the Dan Baksho (donation box) money is no doubt abused by greedy moulvis and their cronies...

Not even getting into the madrasa and mazar "trade"...

The whole country is a fraud and people are getting their hilsas twisted in a newspaper for some random news.

Not sure about this one but many many charities in Bangladesh are fraudulent.

In Bangladesh, in almost every mosque the Dan Baksho (donation box) money is no doubt abused by greedy moulvis and their cronies...

Not even getting into the madrasa and mazar "trade"...

No doubt about dan baksho and the "mazar" shirk factories being fraudulent.

However, there are significant differences between those small time fraud as opposed to this major fraud. I will list some of the key distinguishing factors below -

1. Involvement of state entities, including the military, which led to donors trusting the organization. Military simply does not get involved in activities without explicit directive from the government.

2. They have amassed millions of dollars equivalent amount of cash from institutional and individual donors. Individual donors from outside Bangladesh poured in money to fund their keystone program "One Taka Meal" - which is highly publicized in social media and attracted donors. This one hits close to home, as I know people, including myself who have donated to that program trusting it will reach the needy. But according to their own audited financial reports - their expenditure on One Taka Meal has actually been falling rapidly over the last couple of years, despite the fact that they are sitting on excess cash and charitable donations increased significantly during this period. On the other hand, in the same period - there is a significant increase in salary wages and honorarium. Below is an illustration -

1681985236753.png

3. Questionable involvement in the Chittagong Hill Tracts area. They have obtained properties in this highly sensitive and militarized area. In one famous case - they obtained a large amount of land some years ago from a local elderly Marma village chief as a grant for the purpose of building a school for Marma children. To date construction have not yet started. When Bidyanondo was confronted on this - they noted they have talked to the owner and will resolve the issue. But the Village chief is already dead and his family are now opening up in social media with the truth. According to them - they had been quiet to date because Bidyanondo threatened with lawsuit.

Why did Bidyanondo need to obtain land in CHT? Especially when it is still a potential conflict zone with high military presence. We all know the history of how Shanti Bahini was aided by India during their war against Bangladesh in the 80s. The fact that Indian HC donates computers and printers and personally visits their offices also raises question.

4. Finally - the most important distinction is the lack of mainstream media coverage and scrutiny. In fact - mainstream media, so called liberal pseudo intellectuals and celebrities are in complete unison to vehemently defend Bidyanondo and have already started pointing fingers at other Islamic charities as a means to deflect and divert the conversation. If any one is trying to question Bidyanondo, they are immediately being labelled as anti-Hindu. The Hindu phobia narrative is running rampant on social media - even though there are many Hindus who are actively criticizing and scrutinizing Bidyanondo's activities.

No charitable organization is beyond reproach no matter how much good they are appearing to do on the surface level.

The fact that not a single mainstream media organization has produced a single investigative report is astonishing. All the information that has been brought to light is through open source. If this was an Islamic charity, and you would have BBC and CNN joining in for the coverage of tracking down the funds. This silence is a direct result of government intervention.

All these factors raises several questions. Could the corrupt BAL members using Bidyanondo using it as a means of money laundering? Is there a greater geo-political game in play - for India sponsored Hindutva bhakts to spread their ideology through Bidyanondo? Are they acting as a listening post for RAW in CHT and Bangladesh military activities? Is this a ploy to divert Zakaat funds from legitimate charities and fill in the pockets of corrupt individuals?

Whatever the case - it is clear that Bidyanondo is a "significantly" bigger fish than your average roadside donation box and mazar shirk fraudsters. And we should be paying close attention to it and expose the fraud.

Last edited:
Thanks Bhai. I was just about to post it.

Synopsis: Pinaki explores a angle as to why so called secular "charities" are asking for Zakaat money. That is to essentially divert funds from Islamic charities in Bangladesh to ensure they are unable to operate. He also points out Indian involvement in the entire operation.
Some videos from Elias Hossein! Perhaps you would like to take a look @leonblack08 bhai!

Pinaky appreciate few people and he ( Elias ) is one of them!

Besides I think he has some deep connection with some patriotic intelligence officers!

And an important video that I just watched after watching this video!

Because he ( Elias) recommend it in his new video related to bidyanondo!

I hope Allah will save us from becoming another sikkim!

Last edited:
Some videos from Elias Hossein! Perhaps you would like to take a look @leonblack08 bhai!

Pinaky participate few people and he ( Elias ) is one of them!

Besides I think he has some deep connection with some patriotic intelligence officers!

And an important video that I just watched after watching this video!

Because he ( Elias) recommend it in his new video related to bidyanondo!

I hope Allah will save us from becoming another sikkim!

Thanks Bhai, will check these videos out.

EDIT: Watched both of them. The report on "How India is trying to capture 3 districts in Bangladesh" is a really good one. I didn't know they have been significantly reducing Bangladesh Army troops from Chittagong Hill Tracts and replace it with BAL loyalist RAB and Police. This is outright suicidal move. The moment we take off troops from CHT, it is as good as gift wrapping CHT to India. RAB and Police can do absolutely nothing to fight the murderous and battle hardened PCJSS guerilla. We should have a separate discussion thread just on this issue.

Makes complete sense now why Bidyanondo would want to have a presence in CHT, of all places. Their leader is ethnic Bengali Hindu. He has no ties to any of the ethnicities in the CHT region that could have explained his so called "desire" to help the community. He could have opened school in any other regions of Bangladesh. There are children in need everywhere.

There is a sinister agenda at play here. This BAL government needs to go for the sake of Bangladesh's integrity.

Last edited:
Indian High Commissioner visits this fraud charity again yesterday and preached the usual BS.

"......In his remarks, the high commissioner underlined the spirit of humanity, compassion and support to each other as the central message of the Eid festivities.

He also commended Bidyanondo Foundation for its dedication and commitment to improving the lives of underprivileged children.

Pranay Verma also encouraged the children to learn more about the long-standing friendship between India and Bangladesh founded on the shared sacrifices during the Liberation War of 1971.

The envoy looks forward to continued collaboration with the foundation in future to create a bright and prosperous future for these children, the spokesperson added."

Again- why is the Indian High Commissioner so involved with this organization? There are so many other charitable organizations doing excellent work, both Islamic and Secular. There are other charities with Hindu leaders at the helm too. But why does he have such close attachment to this particular organization?

Indian High Commissioner visits this fraud charity again yesterday and preached the usual BS.

"......In his remarks, the high commissioner underlined the spirit of humanity, compassion and support to each other as the central message of the Eid festivities.

He also commended Bidyanondo Foundation for its dedication and commitment to improving the lives of underprivileged children.

Pranay Verma also encouraged the children to learn more about the long-standing friendship between India and Bangladesh founded on the shared sacrifices during the Liberation War of 1971.

The envoy looks forward to continued collaboration with the foundation in future to create a bright and prosperous future for these children, the spokesperson added."

Again- why is the Indian High Commissioner so involved with this organization? There are so many other charitable organizations doing excellent work, both Islamic and Secular. There are other charities with Hindu leaders at the helm too. But why does he have such close attachment to this particular organization?
@leonblack08 , bhai ,I think they became desperate and careless , so they keep visiting their RSS wing ( bidyanondo) of Bangladesh! !

Also perhaps they are trying to show their slaves ( GoB) that , they are good master , and they are even with them at the final stages!

Back
Top Bottom