What's new

MQM Charity Fraud Live on TV Fake Photo Session watchtruth Project

Surely that can't be the case you have voted them into power now you can't complain about their actions

i didnt vote for any of these as.s holes, and i aint complaining beacuse simply i dont give a damn, but surely they are boot licking dogs of america and you dont need a telescope to identify it.

Last edited:
wasn''t a surprise for me always new this about gardar MQM.....there are much more hidden behind Mqm hope are useless media will expose them soon

what do u mean by defame MQM???? do they need to be defamed????Time for you to change your specticales:blink: if you cant see whats happening arround then my friend i feal sorry for you:hang2:

MQM vote bank keeps increased after a decade of oppression by the estabilishment ... to change voters perspective or divide MQM ,all crap was tried by those stupid rag heads but fortunatly they coudnt do sh*t to damage ,now all are exposed on TV all u need if you have if u having problem hearing is a device which might enhance your listening capability .... an eg of a "defamed" party is ji , they use to be super power in pak politics now they are no body and kicked out by pakistani voters ,
You can feel sory for yourself but dude its the pakistani voter who is the decision maker and your funny remarks wont change opinion one has to "see to beleive ".

MQM vote bank keeps increased after a decade of oppression by the estabilishment ... to change voters perspective or divide MQM ,all crap was tried by those stupid rag heads but fortunatly they coudnt do sh*t to damage ,now all are exposed on TV all u need if you have if u having problem hearing is a device which might enhance your listening capability .... an eg of a "defamed" party is ji , they use to be super power in pak politics now they are no body and kicked out by pakistani voters ,
You can feel sory for yourself but dude its the pakistani voter who is the decision maker and your funny remarks wont change opinion one has to "see to beleive ".

hay wake up buddy, wat have u bean smoking lately:hang2: how can some one defend bandits and cut throats:what: but then there are people like you:disagree: who is saying some thing about vote bank:what: PPP has a much larger vote bank, does it mean all is well with that????:undecided: no perhaps they are even worst. and saying about ploting against MQM crap, u really need to watch wat is exposed:blink: but still you wouldnt believe that, cause you dont wanna believe that,specticales wont help you this time u need to consult a psycologist this time.
sorry couldnt get any of this crap"an eg of a "defamed" party is ji , they use to be super power in pak politics now they are no body ". and lastly if pakistani voters continue to remain dumb as you certainly nothing will change.:no:
have a nice day:wave:
adios

Last edited:
i didnt vote for any of these as.s holes, and i aint complaining beacuse simply i dont give a damn, but surely they are boot licking dogs of america and you dont need a telescope to identify it.

Well then change your country flags my friend because in our democracy we voted for these parties if you feel that you have a better point of view take a stand or
sit down shut up

hay wake up buddy, wat have u bean smoking lately:hang2: how can some one defend bandits and cut throats:what: but then there are people like you:disagree: who is saying some thing about vote bank:what: PPP has a much larger vote bank, does it mean all is well with that????:undecided: no perhaps they are even worst. and saying about ploting against MQM crap, u really need to watch wat is exposed:blink: but still you wouldnt believe that, cause you dont wanna believe that,specticales wont help you this time u need to consult a psycologist this time.
sorry couldnt get any of this crap"an eg of a "defamed" party is ji , they use to be super power in pak politics now they are no body ". and lastly if pakistani voters continue to remain dumb as you certainly nothing will change.:no:
have a nice day:wave:
adios

u have no idea wht are u talking about ! do u ? its ok here on forums u can speak ur next to existing mind but hey try and make some sense in your posts bud or u will sound like joke as u are now

u have no idea wht are u talking about ! do u ? its ok here on forums u can speak ur next to existing mind but hey try and make some sense in your posts bud or u will sound like joke as u are now

honestly speaking, you are here just for point scoring. you dont know what to to talk about and how to make a point forget about providing facts and defending your views,as far as jokes are concernd they are quite obvious whoes posts sound funny:azn::azn:

Well then change your country flags my friend because in our democracy we voted for these parties if you feel that you have a better point of view take a stand or
sit down shut up

i am not a Chameleon like you, who will change his colours.I am proud of my flag(not FLAGS) and i wont change it even for the sake of my life.time for you to adopt,own and be proud of your flag insted of hoisting others,and if you cant do it then shut up and buzz off.As for as democracy is concernd i am the greast suppoter of democracy,but the pitty is, time and again it has badly failed in our country. it may be ideal system of governence in the west,but failed to work out here,still i support and hope for its sucess.But cant vote for theifs and bandits and those master who have ruled this country generation after generation and have produced slave mantilities like you.

i am not a Chameleon like you, who will change his colours.I am proud of my flag(not FLAGS) and i wont change it even for the sake of my life.time for you to adopt,own and be proud of your flag insted of hoisting others,and if you cant do it then shut up and buzz off.

I would like to remind you that I am as Pakistani as you however I don't go around calling leaders names, I may not agree with their policy but that doesn't mean that I have to abuse them in anyway.

As for as democracy is concernd i am the greast suppoter of democracy,but the pitty is, time and again it has badly failed in our country. it may be ideal system of governence in the west,but failed to work out here,still i support and hope for its sucess.But cant vote for theifs and bandits and those master who have ruled this country generation after generation and have produced slave mantilities like you.

Surely Japan is not in the west, we are just the same people as in any part of the worl we need to promote education on voting, democracy hasn't failed but the military has intervened far too many times. We need to educate the voter reming him of his power.

Hmmmmmmmmmm I am from Karachi but not linked to MQM. Mustufa has done great job and it is obvious. Regarding corruption and fraud, MQM is far behind then PPP/PML-N/Q, and all others who have ruled and willing to rule.

Keep spread hatred guys. and let USA/India to take advantage. Just give few minutes and think why Bloach/Pushtoons/Muhajirs/Sindhis hate each other so much.

MQM=Murdering Queens Masses

Altaf Bhai= Bhatta Master

The political parties of Pakistan are the worst of creatures.

You can get away with any crime if you are a political thug in Pakistan.

Zardari=NRO
Former Ganja=Dirty Deals
Altaf=MI-6 officialy holds British Passport having no stake in Pakistan while he loots and lectures sitting in the comfort of his London Mansion.

Altaf Hussain Live on Defence.pk

Mery payary bhaoo aur bahanoo. kon kehata hay kay main Pakistan kar klaaf hoon (khilaf to woh hoga jo Pakistani hoga, main to Briten hoon).

wasy mujhay Karachi waly Rs. detay hain aur main usi waqt Rs. ko Ponds main conver karwa leta hoon.

Pher kia hwa kay main nay every month 100 - 200 kills karwa diyee. itny to wasy bhi mer jaty hain to mujhay kun badnam karty ho.

ager Punjab kay kuch baysharam log mil gayee to hum pury Punjab main say 40 ya 50 votes to lay hi lain ga.

giyee Mohager.......

Every sensible Pakistani know that MQM is second name of terror:taz: and fraud:azn:. They kill workers of other parties:sniper:

thats news for me that the top 3 mayor was a drama staged by Mustafa kamal why dont u enlighten us more ?

yeah sure, there is a huge thread on orkut (Islamic Republic of Pakistan Community) related to this, even dawn excused about posting that drama news of Top 3 Mayor!!

i will look for exact thread then will post it here!!

Well I don't know what the story is about - the wheel chair issue.

But it could be that the wheel chairs were being handed out to relatives of the disabled person. Otherwise why would they video tape it for live tv its common sense

Secondly about Mayor of Karachi, I had been to Pakistan , Karachi about 10 years ago and the Karachi of 10 years ago and what development work I have seen now is VAST VAST difference

#1 There are chains of proper highways and over passes built over
the city, with proper , fast tracking traffic with out signals and
traffic lights.

You can view most infrastructure development on you tube ppl driving on Karachi
highways etc they look n feel like any roads on western front

#2 Secondly they local Karachi gov worked on to get water supplies
in to homes , I remember 10 years ago we had to order
water tanks just to get fresh water in homes, and now
the crisis is resolved.

#3 Illegal constructions were demolished by the street sides

These are just few positives thing I noticed on my own account from pictures of Pakistan on Google Earth -

I think its unfair to assume that MQM administration did anyting negative.

I was one of the major crictic of MQM but recent , admission that MQM was not involved in any anti Pakistani movement helped me reevaluate political realities on ground and also see the development done in Karachi.

At least they had a mendate - and they stuck to it and gave something back to their community and that is the main purpose of a political party -

I know I have also visited in Rawalpindi and over there most of the old problems and housing and streets remain exactly the same as they were long long long time ago -

Also the costal areas of Karachi are being developed so that middle class can live in condos along the coast lines.

Karachi still needs a major Subway system for its needs - and electricty issue but hopefully who ever is in power can look after these social issues

The bottom line of all governing bodies must be to help local communities

I think we have moved beyond things specially since MQM changed their focus on whole country and not specific to 1 community and also recents decleration proved that MQM was not involved in any anti pakistani initiatives - I think it was on news in
80's so perhaps we all need to move ahead -

If MQM was behind the things then why would its leader we sitting out side of country clearly someone else was pulling the strings -

In any case I have seen many MQM events and mainly they are all family oriented - and I think the more MQM gets involved in national level the better over all -

Politics should only be for mandates , or what you can achive it should never be done based on your caste/ethnicity or such an such -

Last edited:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom