What's new

MQM behind Incident of Youhanabad with the help of Indian agencies :- Khushnood

Pomegranate

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
MQM behind Incident of Youhanabad with the help of Indian agencies :- Khushnood Ali Khan

Let me guess newspaper name starts with "U" and ends with "T"? :coffee:

Abe yar haadh hogai ye tu :omghaha:

I don't think that MQM has the power to control Lahore as they control Karachi...it can be connected to 90 raid remotely...but I think over society has lost the power of tolerance with increasing bomb blasts and terror attacks. Sadly but it has to be happened

I don't think that MQM has the power to control Lahore as they control Karachi...it can be connected to 90 raid remotely...but I think over society has lost the power of tolerance with increasing bomb blasts and terror attacks. Sadly but it has to be happened

They have money power.

What Indian Intelligence agencies

First of all the MQM voilence in Karachi has been going on for more then 4 decades,Like MQM,many of the political parties in Pakistan have their own PRIVATE ARMIES.

MQM behind Incident of Youhanabad with the help of Indian agencies :- Khushnood Ali Khan

This is totally Bollchit by Khushnud.

By the way he is quoting from a newspaper.........."Ummat".

Mqm is most popular among criminals, anything can be expected from them. trust me they are preparing for riots against federal government , and Lahore incident was just a warm up.

They have money power.
they have money and PMLN have the authority + money...I think it would be an excuse to avoid the situation by saying that MQM is behind it and blah blah ...one has to take responsibility

He forgot to mention Name of that Newspaper,timing make sense but story Ends too early without evidence :disagree: and this person want to feed something to Viewers :astagh:

wah Pakistanio! you have gone full retard.

aby oye, bhai ko retarded keh raha hai @Jaanbaz :(:cry::cray:

@WebMaster @Jungibaaz @Oscar ... Guys ,are you watching this kind of threads ?? and you are allowing it ? seriously ... you are tolerating such crap news , and any tom dick and harry can open a thread based on some gutter chap level of Journalism , without any proof or evidence ..
you guys need to wake up sir ...for sake of PDF reputation

Wow what a brain fart :lol:
By the way imagine if the two innocent hindus got lynched and burned by the Christians in India under current modi government the whole Christian population of India would have wiped out in a matter of hours.
We Pakistanis are still very patient despite being a islamic republic.

Back
Top Bottom