What's new

MQM behind Incident of Youhanabad with the help of Indian agencies :- Khushnood

No I'm referring to semi literate people like @Zarvan, Orya Maqbool Jan and daily ummat. :D

so you should edit your post , with something like this ...
" wah Pakistanio! you have gone full retard. " ( except Rockstar ) lol just kidding ..
but just enjoy their mindset , and destruction of our society from this mindset ...
who need enemy if we have friends like these

so you should edit your post , with something like this ...
" wah Pakistanio! you have gone full retard. " ( except Rockstar ) lol just kidding ..
but just enjoy their mindset , and destruction of our society from this mindset ...
who need enemy if we have friends like these

aray bhai apnay aap ko retard list main khud kyon dal rahay ho? :lol:

aray bhai apnay aap ko retard list main khud kyon dal rahay ho? :lol:

:o::o::o:bas ker yaar , mazak nai ura bhai ka ... aj 2 exam diye hai Statistics and Cost accounting ka ... :pissed::pissed: ache bhale admi ka dimagh ghom jaye :wacko:

:o::o::o:bas ker yaar , mazak nai ura bhai ka ... aj 2 exam diye hai Statistics and Cost accounting ka ... :pissed::pissed: ache bhale admi ka dimagh ghom jaye :wacko:

fikar mat karo, pass hojao gay, nahi to abu ka danda aur aapki mulaqat main kuch dair nahi.:rofl:

Wow what a brain fart :lol:
By the way imagine if the two innocent hindus got lynched and burned by the Christians in India under current modi government the whole Christian population of India would have wiped out in a matter of hours.
We Pakistanis are still very patient despite being a islamic republic.

The killing of those 2 men is deplorable, especially if they were not terrorists but lets not blame anyone and paint every christian with the same brush. I thought such comments would not come from a secular nationalist because I am one too. :o However your statement about India is correct though it is a little demeaning for Christians and our minorities.

Do we remember the Gojra riots or the last terrorist attack by a Muslim on a Christian? Did the Christians condemn all muslims? What were our concerns with the media over terrorist attacks in the west? That all muslims not be called terrorists. We condemn the west for calling us muslims terrorists whenever there is any incident in Europe.

So lets not be hypocritical. Lets not do the same thing to Christians even if some mobsters killed innocents. It is the case of some bad apples.

As far as condemning people of other ethnic/racial/religious groups is concerned let people do it themselves, condemn their own ethnicities/sects/religions... that is the best way. If we do so it means we are overtly attacking other people.

Bhai apkay halaat ko dekh kar mai yehi keh sakta hun ajj PDF ko rest daido because jo bach gaya hai dimagh woh bhi Kharab hu jaiga aisay thread dekh kar.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bhai apkay halaat ko dekh kar mai yehi keh sakta hun ajj PDF ko rest daido because jo bach gaya hai dimagh woh bhi Kharab hu jaiga aisay thread dekh kar.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

yaar , PDF pe buhat kuch seekha , isi liye dil se respect kerta hun is website ki ... lakin ager mods esi news tolerate karen gay with no solid prove ... than its not good for PDF reputation ..
and i have no issues with opening threads , but so many members are opening multiple threads , with no credible news ... whole of PDF is full with MQM and AH news ,

No doubt about

" Let me guess newspaper name starts with
"U" and ends with "T"?
Abe yar haadh hogai ye tu "

Next news will be " Dengue mosquitoes were MQM Target Killers "

yaar , PDF pe buhat kuch seekha , isi liye dil se respect kerta hun is website ki ... lakin ager mods esi news tolerate karen gay with no solid prove ... than its not good for PDF reputation ..
and i have no issues with opening threads , but so many members are opening multiple threads , with no credible news ... whole of PDF is full with MQM and AH news ,
Yaar Waqai PDF kafi zabardast jagah hai Knowledge gain karnay k liye. Yahan pay anay ka asal maqsad Pakistan k Strategic Issues pay focus karna tha like AFPAK, Sino Pak, South Asia Middle East etc magar yahan pay loog Karachi say bahar hi nikalnay nahi daitay. Magar time to time touch karleta hun woh Topics bhi yahan pay.

Yaar Waqai PDF kafi zabardast jagah hai Knowledge gain karnay k liye. Yahan pay anay ka asal maqsad Pakistan k Strategic Issues pay focus karna tha like AFPAK, Sino Pak, South Asia Middle East etc magar yahan pay loog Karachi say bahar hi nikalnay nahi daitay. Magar time to time touch karleta hun woh Topics bhi yahan pay.

All these Experiences , it will help you ..in life

No doubt about

" Let me guess newspaper name starts with
"U" and ends with "T"?
Abe yar haadh hogai ye tu "

Next news will be " Dengue mosquitoes were MQM Target Killers "
What do you expect a new news Channel Desperate for PR would going to feed their Viewers. Conspiracies of course.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom