What's new

MQM behind Incident of Youhanabad with the help of Indian agencies :- Khushnood

MQM is abeing portrayed as a party of traitors:D
stage is being set for somethng big.....

Instigator in burning two people may very well have been MQM "ghunde"
They need to create another humgama elsewhere to divert all the media attention from them.

MQM is abeing portrayed as a party of traitors:D
stage is being set for somethng big.....

uhhh MQM never represented muhajir. I am one of them, my mom was Indian and married a Pakistani.
My whole "khandaan" (and believe there are a lot- thousands) in Karachi are Muhajir and none of them have anything to do with MQM.

WTF? IS there anything in Pakistan you dont blame MQM for? Baki sab yahan farsihtay behtay hai

And TTP accepted responsibility, is ttp mqm now? Dumb illeterate people.

uhhh MQM never represented muhajir. I am one of them, my mom was Indian and married a Pakistani.
My whole "khandaan" (and believe there are a lot- thousands) in Karachi are Muhajir and none of them have anything to do with MQM.
And you still Believe on Umaat News Paper.:hitwall::hitwall:

WTF? IS there anything in Pakistan you dont blame MQM for? Baki sab yahan farsihtay behtay hai

And TTP accepted responsibility, is ttp mqm now? Dumb illeterate people.
Parhay Likhay Jahiloon ka pata aisay hi Akhbaroon ki Reports pay Yaqeen karnay waloon say chalta hai. Anyways Ajj tu Umaat walay Khushi say Mar jaingay yeh sab dekh kar.:rofl::rofl:

Instigator in burning two people may very well have been MQM "ghunde"
They need to create another humgama elsewhere to divert all the media attention from them.

where did I say mqm=mahajir party.
its muttahida qaumi movement.
btw r there any significant non mohajir members in mqm?
n whats wid the anti mqm news lately,,,,conection wid raw,,rapes n what not.

And you still Believe on Umaat News Paper.:hitwall::hitwall:

Parhay Likhay Jahiloon ka pata aisay hi Akhbaroon ki Reports pay Yaqeen karnay waloon say chalta hai. Anyways Ajj tu Umaat walay Khushi say Mar jaingay yeh sab dekh kar.:rofl::rofl:

I am just laughing at the IQ levels of the guys who are seriously defending the story in this newspaper. Inkay demagh kahan gaei?o_O

where did I say mqm=mahajir party.
its muttahida qaumi movement.
btw r there any significant non mohajir members in mqm?

THere are many non muhajirs in MQM. I am also not a muhajir and I support MQM. Many senators and Local and national level MPs are non muhajir.

I am just laughing at the IQ levels of the guys who are seriously defending the story in this newspaper. Inkay demagh kahan gaei?o_O
I am laughing at people opening Thread of Umaat News Paper today. there are several here but anyways one things is for sure If Umaat News Paper finds out they would die with some kind happiness Syndrome.

MQM behind all MQM haters and remain bend down till they finish:D

TTP suddenly very active after 9zero raid.
TTP supporting MQM
or MQM using TTP name
or Common string puller of both.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom