What's new

MPT-76 Battle Rifle | News and Discussions

So @cabatli_53 would it be accurate to say that the MPT Infantry Rifle is a design that seems to be inspired by both the G3 & the M-16 ? :unsure:

Or is just a visual similarity that has little to do with the internal workings of the MPT ? :what:

Bro, If nothing changed during prototype period, Only gas piston mechanism are being manufactured under the licence. Rest is about Turkey's own manufacturing technics, metalurgical capabilities applied for MPT.

Last edited by a moderator:
This 30 tonnes chassis is specially developed by FNSS in a short time. It is required a swimable tracked chassis so Tulpar can't be a part of Korkut program.

Amphibious Tulpar is in develoment stage.

TulparAAv_zpsa267230b.jpg

An AAV like the US Marines have. Nice.

A swimable Spaag? Intersting.

Ot:

Is it true that your RCS (Misrak?), I have seen picture of IDEF, can be quiped with ATM?

An AAV like the US Marines have. Nice.

A swimable Spaag? Intersting.

Ot:

Is it true that your RCS (Misrak?), I have seen picture of IDEF, can be quiped with ATM?

Dude, Equipping a turret with an ATGM is not a difficult effort If you have enough space and proper missile along with a need describtion by Turkish army. :)

P1040425.jpg

With Roketsan UMTAS-UM, Turkish army would have been reached a strategic engagement capabilities at all land, naval and aerial platforms around 15-16km.

Bismark, I don't have deep info for German missile sector excluding Diehl Iris family, Sweeden/German RBS but I think Turkey began surpassing Germany at missile sector. :)

Bismark, I don't have deep info for German missile sector excluding Diehl Iris family, Sweeden/German RBS but I think Turkey began surpassing Germany at missile sector. :)

No, not really. About Diehl, they sign a MoA/contract with Roketsan, to develop submarine missile.

No, not really. About Diehl, they sign a MoA/contract with Roketsan, to develop submarine missile.

Germany is ahead of Turkey in Developing Missiles.

Turkey is new to develop their Own Missliles ,But Germany has them already.

Germany is ahead of Turkey in Developing Missiles.

Turkey is new to develop their Own Missliles ,But Germany has them already.

The subject is not about being new or not. What I am talking about is developed kind of missiles, especially AG and AT, Turkish programs reached an ultimate number of position and I suppose Germany doesn't have such a big variety of products to compare. This never means Germany can't.

Diehl signed contact with Roketsan to develop Submarine missile. With this deal, Roketsan joined into development of IDAS as risk-share partner. This contact actually introduce the capabilities of Turkish missile sector reached at present. At previous contat signed with European missile manufacturer, Roketsan had designed/developed SAM rocket motor to power up the missile to reach longer range than original variant.

If the picture, @cabatli have posted, is the rifle you are talking about. I cant see a pretty good (design case) rifle. Maybe the spezification. Looks a litle bit heavy.

As i know they did small changes mate,if they didnt probably Turkish Armed Forces will launch air strike to MKEK :cheesy: at every IDEFs entire Turkish companies coming with new babies meanwhile MKEK stuck to same ones but seems this time they finally did it

As i know they did small changes mate,if they didnt probably Turkish Armed Forces will launch air strike to MKEK :cheesy: at every IDEFs entire Turkish companies coming with new babies meanwhile MKEK stuck to same ones but seems this time they finally did it

It is a good idea to test longer range cruise missile on MKEK R&D department. They are good at :sleep: , While TSKGV institutes are shaking the region with developments. MKEK's low performance is slowing down the speed of other programs...

Yup well when i see first MPT ''Mehmetçik-1'' i was about to cry when i was watching video i knew was copy of HK-416 but at least a new rifle.

I have deeply respect to G3 aka Hand Cannon but we have need a new rifle.This issue became honour issue for MKEK too

Mate see 1:11 , look how kick back ruins the aim. And i'm 1.81 height and 80 kg. I deployed my full-power still can't withstand the kickback.... I dunno. :undecided:

Might sound funny or bs to u guys... but i fired it in full auto mode with a single hand... although i admit it has a recoil...

I'm 1.74 & 102 kg & Yes I do go the gym but I couldn't even fire a Revolver let alone firing a proper Gun ! :cray:

So I think it takes technique more than strength ! :)

Fat butt ... eating candies.. no mama? :lol: 
Nice work by POF, they should also work with France and Germany on better body armour.

See the guy in my avatar?

Also a new full body armour protection suite will be in production soon..

That's nothing, i used a Minigun with single hand while standing upside down on my other hand. There was no kickback.

As i said u wont believe tht... although let me make it clear tht i wasnt aim at anything.. it was more like a casual thing... comprende mi amigo!

Back
Top Bottom