What's new

MPT-76 Battle Rifle | News and Discussions

I would rather carry a 3.2 kg MPT than the 4.5 kg G3 which i used during service.... That said i don't know the other rifles. Which rifles did you compared MPT, to say it's heavy ?

I dont say it IS heavy, it only looks heavy. Other modern equivalent rifles looks a little bit "face lifter". But it seems yours is a little slightlier than our standard rifle. Is it true that your first prototyp rifle was made in 2008? :cheesy:

I dont say it IS heavy, it only looks heavy. Other modern equivalent rifles looks a little bit "face lifter". But it seems yours is a little slightlier than our standard rifle.

What is your standart rifle ?

Is it true that your first prototyp rifle was made in 2008? :cheesy:

:lol: I dunno... I lost the count. But i know they are devoloping it for a long time. Another failure of MKEK if you ask me.

I dont say it IS heavy, it only looks heavy. Other modern equivalent rifles looks a little bit "face lifter". But it seems yours is a little slightlier than our standard rifle. Is it true that your first prototyp rifle was made in 2008? :cheesy:

Our MKEK is unique in own field so Time schedule of MKEK programs are also unique. :)

-6 years for infantry rifle.
-5,5-6 years for 35mm AHEAD munition for Aselsan Korkut.
-6 years for 105mm Light Towed Howitzer.

:help:

Aselsan/Roketsan develops SAM missiles within 5 years, Otokar develops Altay tank within 6 years. :)

What I heard is that MKE has good capazities, but a bad R&D section.

Our MKEK is unique in own field so Time schedule of MKEK programs are also unique. :)

Hahahaha.....maybe.

-7 years for infantry rifle.
-5,5-6 years for AHEAD munition for Aselsan Korkut.
-6 years for 105mm Light Towed Howitzer.

:help:

AHEAD is based/licenz on swiss one? What is Korkut? Spaag?

I shot with G3, and I didn't like it. Maybe professionals use it differently, but for a mere infantry were instructed to lean our cheek on this curve. When you take the shot, kickback is so huge that it ruins you aim. You can't take rapid shots. But G3 is very powerful and accurate rifle, AK-47 feels like toy after shooting with G3.

Hannnnnh - You're not a real man ! :P

Jokes aside - The G3 does have a powerful recoil ! What the PA does is that it fires it at semi-automatic & not at the full-burst !

Check this video out (its in English) :

' @Neptune @cabatli_53 - You'd like it too ! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
What I heard is that MKE has good capazities, but a bad R&D section.

AHEAD is based/licenz on swiss one? What is Korkut? Spaag?

Barrels are licenced production of Oerlikon but Munitions would be domestic.

Korkut SPAAG/CIWS
P1060486.jpg

Jokes aside - The G3 does have a powerful recoil ! What the PA does is that it fires it at semi-automatic & not at the full-burst !

Full automatic is waste of munition.

Mate see 1:11 , look how kick back ruins the aim. And i'm 1.81 height and 80 kg. I deployed my full-power still can't withstand the kickback.... I dunno. :undecided:

Barrels are licenced production of Oerlikon but Munitions would be domestic.

Korkut SPAAG/CIWS
P1060486.jpg

Ot:

Otocar's IFV is maybe a better choice for this turrent, imo (smaller silhoutte). Weight of this chassis (only)?

Mate see 1:11 , look how kick back ruins the aim. And i'm 1.81 height and 80 kg. I deployed my full-power still can't withstand the kickback.... I dunno. :undecided:

I'm 1.74 & 102 kg & Yes I do go the gym but I couldn't even fire a Revolver let alone firing a proper Gun ! :cray:

So I think it takes technique more than strength ! :)

So @cabatli_53 would it be accurate to say that the MPT Infantry Rifle is a design that seems to be inspired by both the G3 & the M-16 ? :unsure:

Or is just a visual similarity that has little to do with the internal workings of the MPT ? :what:

Ot:

Otocar's IFV is maybe a better choice for this turrent, imo (smaller silhoutte). Weight of this chassis (only)?

This 30 tonnes chassis is specially developed by FNSS in a short time. It is required a swimable tracked chassis so Tulpar can't be a part of Korkut program.

Amphibious Tulpar is in develoment stage.

TulparAAv_zpsa267230b.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom