What's new

MP BJP legislator wants Muslims barred from Garbha celebrations

garbha sounds a bit like clubbing..
muslim men should be asked to bring muslim chics to gain entry... same rule in clubs here in london..

Garbha is where we all go to get chicks. There was a study in Gujurat that determined many girls got pregnant in Gujurati around Navrati! How? The number of abortions performed afterwards!

What do you mean about the clubs in London?

Man this "Love Jihad" thing is really ruffling the feathers of a few Indians ...you see threads on this forum by educated Indians accusing their own countrymen of stealing their women...its height of insecurity and if i was a politician i would be dumb not to exploit that

But isn't it Haram to attend kafir people's festivals?

I thought Muslims find non-muslim festivals offensive. At least, that's what some I heard, say.

"We have got data that during the Garbha, on an average, four lakh girls convert to Islam every year. So we have started this awareness drive," the report quoted her as saying.
This is BS. Madhya Pradesh has one of the best anti conversion mechanisms in place. Also maximum shuddhikarans.

The concern, I guess, is this - only Muslim males participate in this. Not females. So it's entirely one sided. In any case, purely from a religious point of view any Muslim participating in this absolutely and entirely Hindu core ritual ceases to remain a Muslim. Arya Samajis can help them return to their parent faith.

Secondly as for barring Muslims, the organizers have the right to allow or not allow anyone they wish to. Except for the conversion statistics, the MP said nothing wrong.

Last edited:
400,000 girls are converted eveyr year in this hindu festival? And muslims come to worship hindu gods yet also convert hindu girls? Does it make sense to anyone?

Looks like we have our share of trolls like "SHAN" in India also!! :P

Looks like we have our share of trolls like "SHAN" in India also!! :P
Seriously man, I think the MP was misquoted or something. Or he was drunk. 400,000??? What the heck was he even thinking?

Or he is epic troll (and perhaps watching the reactions with glee on PDF itself) :D

This is BS. Madhya Pradesh has one of the best anti conversion mechanisms in place. Also maximum shuddhikarans.

The concern, I guess, is this - only Muslim males participate in this. Not females. So it's entirely one sided. In any case, purely from a religious point of view any Muslim participating in this absolutely and entirely Hindu core ritual ceases to remain a Muslim. Arya Samajis can help them return to their parent faith.

Secondly as for barring Muslims, the organizers have the right to allow or not allow anyone they wish to. Except for the conversion statistics, the MP said nothing wrong.

Very well said. Exactly my words.

Why Muslims come to Garbas only why not for RAMAYAN PAATHS. They should also come for RAMAYAN PAATHS & SATYANARAYAN KATHA , BOW TO LORD RAM & VISHNU and eat PRASADAM.

Why are they not doing that??????????? Attending Garba is SICULAR????????? But attending RAMAYAN PAATH is IDOL WORSHIP?????????? Why this HYPOCRISY????????

Very well said. Exactly my words.
Why Muslims come to Garbas only why not for RAMAYAN PAATHS. They should also come for RAMAYAN PAATHS & SATYANARAYAN KATHA , BOW TO LORD RAM & VISHNU and eat PRASADAM.
Why are they not doing that??????????? Attending Garba is SICULAR????????? But attending RAMAYAN PAATH is IDOL WORSHIP?????????? Why this HYPOCRISY????????
Muslims dancing in front of pagan idols to get girls is totally wrong. Blame bollywood.

A true muslim will support this move.

All discussion are useless. It is our money, It is our festival. We reserve the right to give entry to whom so ever we want.

Garbha is where we all go to get chicks. There was a study in Gujurat that determined many girls got pregnant in Gujurati around Navrati! How? The number of abortions performed afterwards!

What do you mean about the clubs in London?
clubs (where people go to drink and dance that is) put a premium on girls in london... bouncers easily let in girls (or boys with girls).
same should apply to muslim men is what I am saying, unless of course its completely barring unknown people (private party).
similarly If muslim boys and chicks are having a private party, I dont think hindus should gatecrash either.

Muslims are not allowed to any Hindu festival .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom