What's new

MP BJP legislator wants Muslims barred from Garbha celebrations

This is the start of something big
123.jpg

No problem of playing garba until some Muslims come with hidden ill intent to lure Hindu girls....
Last year some Guju locals in my area also kept watch on such intruders during Garba festival.....

4 lakhs every year ????? I have some strong doubt about that numbers.
If it is correct it would be dangerous to entire nation.

They probably don't, and if they do, it's not in large numbers. It's a propaganda move, from what I can guess.

Religion doesnt matter in festivals like this.. Christians and Muslims used to attend Hindu festivals in India and vice versa.. To be frank, most of the guys went out there to check out girls.. :D .. This thing is just blown out of proportion thats all..

men from both the countries are the same

You are ridiculously naieve to think every single male from India is like that. Stop reading and listening to the media, and see the ground reality for yourself.

As I said before, what was wrong with dating or the statement I made before? You ignored it.

The Garbas are strictly Prayers to Goddess Durga. Are all Muslims attending Garbas willing to convert to Hinduism??? If so then only they can attend Garbas. We will have no problem then.

I also like muslim girls but heck they are not allowed even out of their houses, why?????????? Do you know what is the literacy rates of muslim females?????

Infect the literate muslim girls die for Hindu Guys!!!! Just look for the trend in Cities. There are many muslim girls marrying Hindu guys why????????

We are against marrying of Hindu Girls with muslims because, look at the muslim personal laws. What Rights and protection they have????? None. If 3 times word Talaque-Talaque-Talaque, said by husband, there comes the end of the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once they marry a muslim guy they ends up in misrey. Because after that if any problem arise they cannot go back to their parents. And then they realise what mistake they committed.

Due you know that Madhya Pradesh is one of the few states which have SURPLUS OF REVENUE, ONE OF THE STATE WHICH HAVE SURPLUS IN ELECTRICITY and now going to attend much irrigation due to NARMADA VALLEY PROJECT.

Madhya Pradesh has long back left the status of "BIMARU" state. And also look at the status of Roads it is now having good roads, none existed before BJP rule thanks to DIGVIJAY SINGH ruled CONGRESSS.

Infect I would like to tell you I am dating a muslim girl. It is so hard for us to meet because she has to head her home before Six in the evening. She cannot stay out after that. Heck we have to bunk our Offices to meet. Pity is that Hindu Guys cannot find decent muslim females because most of them are simply illiterate.

Raul you made some excelllent points. I totally agree with it. Thanks..

Religion doesnt matter in festivals like this.. Christians and Muslims used to attend Hindu festivals in India and vice versa.. To be frank, most of the guys went out there to check out girls.. :D .. This thing is just blown out of proportion thats all..

Exactly we all did. Even historically, other religions would participate in such festivals. It's a joyous occasion. The sad thing is that it only takes a few rotten apples to ruin the rest. All communities need to step up and keep a close watch.

Like Raul said, make it illegal for a husband to divorce his wife so easily. Educate the massess, so a woman is not open to exploitation. The muslim authorities in India need to step up with the times and become more open minded. Seeing how the Shia's reacted to ISIS by placing a bounty is a great step in the right direction. While I applaud it, more needs to be done especially since they only acted since it affected their community first and foremost.

Last edited:
Rubbish.

How development will affect if Muslims are not allowed to go to garba???

Muslim youth comes to Garba only with an intention to Molest Hindu Girl. They keep their girls in Burkha. If they are so interested, let them come with their sister and daughters. It is our festival with our money. We have all the right to decide the entry in Pandal. If they are so eager to play Garba, let them do that in their area with their money and their people. It was really a nice move by BJP MP. They refuse to sing Vande Mataram citing religious reason. Have the Hindus taken contract to display Secularism at the cost of their dignity, Money and men.

You are right bro. If they are so eager to do Garba, let them organize that in their area, We will go there to play.

Your thought process will take you far, in which direction i do not wish to say , but you will go far.:)

Your thought process will take you far, in which direction i do not wish to say , but you will go far.:)

you are very decent in communication. Correctly you were not banned in forum for even once inspite of 6000+ post. Any way my thought has not taken me Far. I would have liked if you you would have countered me.

you are very decent in communication. Correctly you were not banned in forum for even once inspite of 6000+ post. Any way my thought has not taken me Far. I would have liked if you you would have countered me.
My friend i do not wish to waste my time. you will never see my point of view, so why should i bother? You have a right to your opinion and me to mine. let us agree to disagree. :)

My friend i do not wish to waste my time. you will never see my point of view, so why should i bother? You have a right to your opinion and me to mine. let us agree to disagree. :)

Actually, I tried various algorithms to solve the riddle of thread subject matter. I could not reached to any other conclusion except what i wrote and with which you do not agree.

Last edited:
Actually, I tried various algorithms to solve the riddle of thread subject matter. I could not reached to any other conclusion except what i write and with which you do not agree.
Its not an equation , its about right and wrong. the rest is up to ones own conscience.

Vulgar? Coming to check out girls is vulgar? Its what the youth does today. How old are you btw? Are you an aunty ot very close minded individual?
garbha sounds a bit like clubbing..
muslim men should be asked to bring muslim chics to gain entry... same rule in clubs here in london..

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom