What's new

MP BJP legislator wants Muslims barred from Garbha celebrations

NOTHING WRONG IN THAT... NAVRATRI IS RELATED WITH HINDU ...I SAW MANY TIME WHAT MUSLIMS ARE DOING IN DURGA POOJA PANDAL.... IN ISLAM THOSE THINGS ARE BAN ....THEN WHY MUSLIM SHOULD BE ALLOWED IN THIS PREMISES ..THIS IS SAME LIKE NON-MUSLIM ARE NOT ALLOWED AT MAKKA MADINA...

What a stupid comment. doesn't she know this sort of rubbish is not what the BJP was elected for , its for development.

Rubbish.

How development will affect if Muslims are not allowed to go to garba???

Muslim youth comes to Garba only with an intention to Molest Hindu Girl. They keep their girls in Burkha. If they are so interested, let them come with their sister and daughters. It is our festival with our money. We have all the right to decide the entry in Pandal. If they are so eager to play Garba, let them do that in their area with their money and their people. It was really a nice move by BJP MP. They refuse to sing Vande Mataram citing religious reason. Have the Hindus taken contract to display Secularism at the cost of their dignity, Money and men.

What is need of Muslims to pray in form of Garba in front of Goddess Durga ????? And that is only muslim male not muslim female. This tells the whole story. What they are coming for.

Why not muslim females are attending the GARBAS?????????

You are right bro. If they are so eager to do Garba, let them organize that in their area, We will go there to play.

400,000 girls are converted eveyr year in this hindu festival? And muslims come to worship hindu gods yet also convert hindu girls? Does it make sense to anyone?

So what all guys come to meet chicks....stop acting like the religious police. I like Hindu Girls, so what I cant pursue any? Is that what you are trying to say?"

The Garbas are strictly Prayers to Goddess Durga. Are all Muslims attending Garbas willing to convert to Hinduism??? If so then only they can attend Garbas. We will have no problem then.

I also like muslim girls but heck they are not allowed even out of their houses, why?????????? Do you know what is the literacy rates of muslim females?????

Infect the literate muslim girls die for Hindu Guys!!!! Just look for the trend in Cities. There are many muslim girls marrying Hindu guys why????????

We are against marrying of Hindu Girls with muslims because, look at the muslim personal laws. What Rights and protection they have????? None. If 3 times word Talaque-Talaque-Talaque, said by husband, there comes the end of the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once they marry a muslim guy they ends up in misrey. Because after that if any problem arise they cannot go back to their parents. And then they realise what mistake they committed.

Bro, It was a backward state. The growth is expected with basic reforms. If MP did not gain such growth, I would concerned with the corruption. The simplest of reforms in such backward states like this and Bihar has shown high economic growth. "

Due you know that Madhya Pradesh is one of the few states which have SURPLUS OF REVENUE, ONE OF THE STATE WHICH HAVE SURPLUS IN ELECTRICITY and now going to attend much irrigation due to NARMADA VALLEY PROJECT.

In the media, you commonly hear how all the bureacrats know to be on time, show up, get their jobs done, and stay late to finish work. Why was it different before? Simple, because whoever was in power befoe allowed such a lackisdactical attitude to previal. Corruption you see starts from the top. Hence, I give credit to Modi and Modi only. Everyone else is following and toeing his line, as they should."

Madhya Pradesh has long back left the status of "BIMARU" state. And also look at the status of Roads it is now having good roads, none existed before BJP rule thanks to DIGVIJAY SINGH ruled CONGRESSS.

You should ask muslim females. I cant speak for them but as a young guy, i know Im always looking for some "tail."

Infect I would like to tell you I am dating a muslim girl. It is so hard for us to meet because she has to head her home before Six in the evening. She cannot stay out after that. Heck we have to bunk our Offices to meet. Pity is that Hindu Guys cannot find decent muslim females because most of them are simply illiterate.

So what all guys come to meet chicks....stop acting like the religious police. I like Hindu Girls, so what I cant pursue any? Is that what you are trying to say?

Bro, It was a backward state. The growth is expected with basic reforms. If MP did not gain such growth, I would concerned with the corruption. The simplest of reforms in such backward states like this and Bihar has shown high economic growth.

In the media, you commonly hear how all the bureacrats know to be on time, show up, get their jobs done, and stay late to finish work. Why was it different before? Simple, because whoever was in power befoe allowed such a lackisdactical attitude to previal. Corruption you see starts from the top. Hence, I give credit to Modi and Modi only. Everyone else is following and toeing his line, as they should.

You should ask muslim females. I cant speak for them but as a young guy, i know Im always looking for some "tail."
someone kill this Tharki, you see this is the reason i think men are shit

They probably don't, and if they do, it's not in large numbers. It's a propaganda move, from what I can guess.
Actually a lot of Muslim youth go to such festivals to get girls. This totally wrong. I hope Muslim leaders support this move.

They probably don't, and if they do, it's not in large numbers. It's a propaganda move, from what I can guess.
I have witnessed once a riot in a garba in which 15 Muslim boys were caught walking around preying on girls 15 years younger than them. Luckly some elders kicked them out before the families of the girls almost had their way with them. This happens all the time now.

Good Move from BJP but wrong way to apply this. Instead, it should leave with Garba Organisers and Those performing Garba to decide whether they are OK with Muslims there or not. Last year when I was in Ahmedabad, I have seen this happening at society levels. Forget muslims, they are not allowing strangers inside Society premises to perform garba.

In villages it is unwritten rule for Muslims to stay their from where they belong to. Dawodi VOhra community in Near by villages in ahmedabad perform their own garba.

So all in all good move but can bring bad publicity for them.

400,000 girls are converted eveyr year in this hindu festival? And muslims come to worship hindu gods yet also convert hindu girls? Does it make sense to anyone?
No it doesnt. Not even 6 months and BJPwaalas have started their chutiyagiri

Look This is ging to help BJP only. Muslims never vote for BJP. It is the time to openly challenge these Jhihadi elements.
I think your blind hate is making you go insane Mr. Prasad

I think your blind hate is making you go insane Mr. Prasad

Can you explain How?? I do not have any blind hate but I am not blind so I can see what is going on in our society and across the world. I can see what happens to others where the Muslims come into Majority. I can see all these across the world,into the subcontinent and into the country in parts like Kashmir. You can turn blind eye but I can not afford that. I am not a pseudo secular like other Indian members.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom