What's new

Movies to watch out for, From Pakistan!

@Zibago

You still favor that useless piece "Actor in law" over "Jannan"?
Both are neck and neck buddy(AIL earned more in Pakistan while Janaan is earning more abroad) i will be free this Thursday and will go for AIL maybe from new Cinepax in Murree

Both are neck and neck buddy(AIL earned more in Pakistan while Janaan is earning more abroad) i will be free this Thursday and will go for AIL maybe from new Cinepax in Murree

Sheikh khair hay? Sab theak hay? I feel your tone has changed a bit. :D

AIL had .................. well I don't want to say but you understand............. so local tharki market would watch it more compared to a more free of masala and luchi language movie.

Sheikh khair hay? Sab theak hay? I feel your tone has changed a bit. :D
Bhai jan Janaan has ashirwaad of ARY no ARY movie has been a flop to this date that gives them an edge :D
It may end up earning more abroad and overall but in domestic market its 5 crore vs 10 crore :agree:
Haan ji jo Armeena ko daikhney ayein hain wo to sharif ul nafs insaan hain na:azn:

AIL had .................. well I don't want to say but you understand............. so local tharki market would watch it more compared to a more free of masala and luchi language movie.
AIL also discusses our social and political issues in a humourous way while janaan is just a love story but ashirwad of ARY can make you king :enjoy:

14333650_859745047460035_8524303183577415035_n.jpg

@Moonlight @django @The Sandman @User @PaklovesTurkiye @LadyFinger @Sarge

14322450_860163980751475_5578497545656380524_n.jpg

11th Day Janaan Box Office Collection
19.80 Cror #LollywoodFilms123
The Movie opened up with the good occupancy and collected very good bucks for the makers from the very first day of release. Also, the whole first weekend went awesome where the movie collected 19.80 Crore from all over the world. People going to love this movie for sure and they going to come out to watch this movie in good numbers.

@django @The Sandman @Moonlight @LadyFinger

A film made on Aizaz Hassan's life............The 15 years old hero who single handedly took down a suicide bomber and in the process sacrificed his life to save 250 children of his school. The man who made his own mother cry but saved 100s of mothers from crying.

Saw Actor in law last night and really enjoyed it. I thought it was a good film, Fahad Mustafa's acting was really good but Mahwish Hayat was kinda OTT with her acting. Overall it was a nice, fun movie with good message....... I might go and watch janaan next week if its still in the cinemas. :happy:

Back
Top Bottom