What's new

Motorway Police official & Army officers scuffle on the Motorway.

First of all nobody was "tortured"

The police tried to pick the personnel weapons of the officer, take his car keys, used bad languages and tried pushing them into the police vehicle despite showing credentials. You do not ever do that to a military personnel especially SSG Commandos! Amazing that Media and some geniuses over here left out these "petty" details.
why no body totured on police ? ye swaab ka kam hai sir ji :frown: jo bhi kisi police waly to jooota thapar muka mary ga usky 40 gunna maaf hoty hain :D:P

All army fan boys saying its a maligning campaign but pictures don't lie. Only they are maligning whole army by justifying the wrong doing of 2 individuals and also narrating unbelievable stories so they can justify it. No wonder chor/na-insaaf awam ko hukmaran be un jesay milte. All Pakistan ka hamio nasir

All army fan boys saying its a maligning campaign but pictures don't lie. Only they are maligning whole army by justifying the wrong doing of 2 individuals and also narrating unbelievable stories so they can justify it. No wonder chor/na-insaaf awam ko hukmaran be un jesay milte. All Pakistan ka hamio nasir
the motorway goons deserved to be stripped to their drawers and whipped a hundred and fifty times and then more...

That is because both are fundamentally differant and are intended to address differant domain. My post gave you that impression because it was precisely intended to do so.

All laws are enacted by parliament - it is the sovereign body.

The issue here is when and if both clash (civil and military) which one has supremacy. Wolf Tone v Regina 1789 established a precedent the civil law always supercedes military law even in war time. This is a fundamental concept with British Common Law and other jurisdictions that have legal systems anchored in British Common Law - that includes Pakistan.
What do you mean by if both clash which one has supremacy. Military law is part of civil law and convicts of military courts have the right to contest their convictions in superior courts of Pakistan. More important is that military law deals with day to day matters of its own personnel not common people. We need to get out of supremacy or supreme notions, this reminds me of Iftikhar Chaudary's tenure once parliamentarians were found saying that parliament is supreme.

i am imran khan and yes TTP and police both are equal harmful . again you want me in jail of ths terrorist police . first police have to become civilized then jail me .yes that is what we are saying since morning no one is above the law . but police follow the law ? police break the law daily millions of times then why someone else follow ?yes i want wipe out police and thaana culture and police stations from this country .that's you police not our police

or better shot them dead :partay: jab poibt kerny ke 10 saal hain to aik naiki ka kam kerty jao:lol:
ohh bhai meray , koi agr armed forces ka audit krny dy or koi third party en k operations ka tfseeln jaiza le tu pta chele apko ke hr jga zlm he kio k hr jga Pakistani he hen, so koi deprtmnt b frshte nhi hen or na loooog. Polic or Army me b acy log hen per hmyn boro ka saaath nhi dena chaeay chahey koi b ho or kisi b department ka ho. kuch dmgh me prrha tmhaare. I stand with pakistan not with its departments wrong policies.

1st police officer stopped the car then after seeing a pistol on dashboard he pointed pistol at captian. It was right procedure to follow by police cause any one can say they are from army next
abb dekho ye captain khud keh raha k main ne police officer ki pistol cheni and apni pistol be cheen li. then apni car ki keys and motorway police ki car ki keys nikal di. rest the story you can listen and decide.

Right. So this officer thinks "Zafran Company" is his private property? To be used like private security gang to help this officer every time he has any problems? I would hate to have argument with a tank commander lest he bring his tank squadron as backup? I dare have a argument with a airforce commander unless I want F-16s called up as his backup.

Fu*ckin joke. Sack this sorry thing called a 'officer'. Sack him now. Rest of the things can be looked at later - maybe the police guy needs sorting out also but this army guy is already guilty by his own admission of using army assets for his own personal use. The Pakistani taxpayer pays Zafran Comany to guard the borders not get involved in private arguments.

We must remember the army officer was a private person on the motorway - no more no less then rest of us. When he said he was "army officer" what was that supposed to mean? If I was the motorway cop I would have said to him I don't care if you are the President of America right now you are just a driver of a motor vehicle that has been broken road traffic rules. Due process. And if the police officer was wrong then do what rest of us do. Don't bring tanks into it.

It is ordinary scuffle between two citizens of the country, both working for the state institution. It is not something extra ordinary or discovery of gravitational ripples on motor way. Some people want to propagate this incident as civil military division without realizing the fact that Army personnel are part of same civilian society. They are husbands, brothers, father and sons of same civilians. Infact, this civil-military terminology is misleading in its context for many fellow countrymen.

It is ordinary scuffle between two citizens of the country, both working for the state institution. It is not something extra ordinary or discovery of gravitational ripples on motor way. Some people want to propagate this incident as civil military division without realizing the fact that Army personnel are part of same civilian society. They are husbands, brothers, father and sons of same civilians. Infact, this civil-military terminology is misleading in its context for many fellow countrymen.

This is no ordinary scuffle between two citizens:

The police officer was enforcing the law. The army officer was acting illegally. Those who came to the army officer's aid were acting to aid and abet a criminal. The charges as laid out in the police charge sheet are serious indeed.

Let us wait and see what actual justice is provided as promised by ISPR.

Right. So this officer thinks "Zafran Company" is his private property? To be used like private security gang to help this officer every time he has any problems? I would hate to have argument with a tank commander lest he bring his tank squadron as backup? I dare have a argument with a airforce commander unless I want F-16s called up as his backup.

Fu*ckin joke. Sack this sorry thing called a 'officer'. Sack him now. Rest of the things can be looked at later - maybe the police guy needs sorting out also but this army guy is already guilty by his own admission of using army assets for his own personal use. The Pakistani taxpayer pays Zafran Comany to guard the borders not get involved in private arguments.

We must remember the army officer was a private person on the motorway - no more no less then rest of us. When he said he was "army officer" what was that supposed to mean? If I was the motorway cop I would have said to him I don't care if you are the President of America right now you are just a driver of a motor vehicle that has been broken road traffic rules. Due process. And if the police officer was wrong then do what rest of us do. Don't bring tanks into it.
what we must remember is the police are personal servants of the crooks running the country and they model town massacre is just one of the most visible proofs....the army should have just rounded up the whole lot of the motorway nutcases (DSP and above) and shot them then confiscated all their assets and donated them to the IDPs in KPK/tribal areas....

This is no ordinary scuffle between two citizens:

The police officer was enforcing the law. The army officer was acting illegally. Those who came to the army officer's aid were acting to aid and abet a criminal. The charges as laid out in the police charge sheet are serious indeed.

Let us wait and see what actual justice is provided as promised by ISPR.
teh police officer was trying to "enforce" the rule of goons and thugs who pass themselves off as "politicians",,,he and the whole lot should have been shot on site as facilitators of TTP etc.....

the audio reveals gthe criminal mind of the motorway policeman.......the general who is the mamoo should be investigated and if he had a favorable attitude towards the motorway guy he should have FGCM and dismissed form army.

teh motorway goons deserve to be shot on sight after a proper whipping in public....

what we must remember is the police are personal servants of the crooks running the country
I am not saying the police are saints. They need sorting out but not by some junior officers who take the law into their own hands. And as regards the army it was in power from 1999-2008. What did it do do? If the army can't sort out the police when it had the exclusive control of the entire country you expect if a few vagabond junior officers are going to cause institutional change on the hard shoulder of a motorway by using fists and profanities?

Back
Top Bottom