What's new

Motorway Police official & Army officers scuffle on the Motorway.

teh police officer was trying to "enforce" the rule of goons and thugs who pass themselves off as "politicians",,,he and the whole lot should have been shot on site as facilitators of TTP etc.....

So the speed limit on the motorway is a rule of goons and thugs, and therefore not applicable to the "noble warriors"? Wah wah!

I am not saying the police are saints. They need sorting out but not by some junior officers who take the law into their own hands. And as regards the army it was in power from 1999-2008. What did it do do? If the army can't sort out the police when it had the exclusive control of the entire country you expect if a few vagabond junior officers are going to cause institutional change on the hard shoulder of a motorway by using fists and profanities?
army was NOT in power 1999-2008. it wa musharraf the degenerate he totally destroyed the army and the country even his most "close" army officers did not know what he was up to in many cases because he was afraid of the reaction. musharaff had practically destrpyed pakistan. as i wrote in another post all army chief who launched coups were NOT selected on professional competence rather of belief of their weak and submissive character-whether they turned out to be so or not was a different case.....nawaz the scum chose him because he thought he will not interfere as nawaz raped the country....then he got what he deserved or rather much less---musharaff was too yellow to hang the bastard like zia did with zulfiqar the other degenerate.....
this moron musharaff even had army engineers checking electricity meter in the conutry! the army snhould just courtmartial then bastard and hang him...

So the speed limit on the motorway is a rule of goons and thugs, and therefore not applicable to the "noble warriors"? Wah wah!
of course it is if they try to behave that way afterwards ,......they should have issued a ticket or just called the army HQs.......and in case you forget pakistan is in a state of war ..much more severe laws put in force in the west in ww2 and even the bharati state has the POTAS where army is essentially given carte blanche in operational areas.....it si just pakistan where all excuses are made for crooks and their enforeces....bear in mind the police are the enforcers of the villians running the country....the only people who support these are those who have a stake in the corruption murder and loot that is running rampant....for gods sake people are afraid to let their children venture out in the strreets fr fear of kidnapping in major cities!!!!!!!

WTH? It's Pak army not some goons they should be arrested man army should take some strict action against all of them. :tsk:

It's motorway police i thought they aren't corrupt? and anyway this is not right at all sir jee.
agreed
this was a serious criminal offence arrests, demotions and dishonourable discharge and prison should be handed out to the army personnel .
this has to be taken up by supreme court if there is nothing done by military justice

of course it is if they try to behave that way afterwards ,......they should have issued a ticket or just called the army HQs.......and in case you forget pakistan is in a state of war ..much more severe laws put in force in the west in ww2 and even the bharati state has the POTAS where army is essentially given carte blanche in operational areas.....it si just pakistan where all excuses are made for crooks and their enforeces....bear in mind the police are the enforcers of the villians running the country....the only people who support these are those who have a stake in the corruption murder and loot that is running rampant....for gods sake people are afraid to let their children venture out in the strreets fr fear of kidnapping in major cities!!!!!!!

Pitiful excuses, that is all you have Sir.

When the police caught the cars speeding, they had no idea who was driving. Then those cars tried to evade and run from the police. What are they supposed to think? Is this the behavior of honorable army officers or that of petty thugs? What happened after the cars were stopped is more criminality by the army officers and their colleagues. Those who arrived to abduct the police are even worse.

But, as I said, let us see what ISPR shows us to be justice in this case, as they have promised

correction sarcasm chief

Lahore Garrison commander was stopped in his staff car and he paid the fine on the spot for the over speeding by his driver.. this happened few years ago but never made main news.
this so called scuffle is pure thuggery and this is where civil lawyers or judges who normally take sou moto action over trivial things should do the needful so that army cant brush it under the carpet. remember that the chief has already taken action against corruption and many star officers were punished.

musharraf
I have on this forum said many times that Musharaf did more damage to Pakistan then Zardari, Nawaz, Gillani trio. Musharaf singulary caused

1. Kargil debacle
2. Gave Afghanistan to Northern Alliance and facilitated a Kabul regime which hates Pakistan to boot.
3. Gave Karachi to that terrorist Indian sponsored stooge the MQM.

So I am all ayes with you there.

NOT selected on professional competence rather of belief of their weak and submissive characte
I am surprised at the remarkable lack of perspicacity on your part. In fact what your saying is supporting my case. You are saying Pak Army is flawed organization with senior command being chosen on basis of political convenience rather than merit. That means PA is incompetant at the top. Tell me if a organization (as you yourself state) is incompetant at top can it be trusted? Water flows down not the other way around.

After all the same applies to police. If senior police officers were chosen on merit and police was free from political interferance it would turn into a professional and competant force. Alas the politicians do not allow that to happen because they choose senior officers to their liking excatly in the same way as senior command is chosen in the army. So both police and army are subjected to political subterfuge.

So what is differance? And are you suggesting there be a 'Colonels' coup in Pakistan?

its called storm in the tea cup .. PLMn media cell is trying to bring down the image of military which has went very high after operation zarb e zab. though the incident is sad and should be dealt in accordance to law. but in this forum how many members have actually talk against the following incidents ?

and list goes on ..... plus ... combat solders who remained on front lines they become more aggressive in their normal life in other countries forces have institution to deal such issues such America has a University which is known as Uniformed Services University where they have specialization in solders psychology but in pakistan .. the best we can offer to our solders is pointing finger on them and we are obviously very good in it .. thats the best we can offer

Last edited:
Pitiful excuses, that is all you have Sir.

When the police caught the cars speeding, they had no idea who was driving. Then those cars tried to evade and run from the police. What are they supposed to think? Is this the behavior of honorable army officers or that of petty thugs? What happened after the cars were stopped is more criminality by the army officers and their colleagues. Those who arrived to abduct the police are even worse.

But, as I said, let us see what ISPR shows us to be justice in this case, as they have promised

stuff it man...would they dare to even pull over let alone issue a ticket to a lowly MNA MPA or other such criminals???? would they issue a ticket to a Chief Minister or his children????
stop supporting the criminals! but then i think there are too many people like you in pakistan and the army should pull out and leave to the goons you deserve....
the pitiful thing is that these low lifes are looting pakistan left right and center and people like you are supporting them...ok get what you deserve then......
justice will be when all these crooks in and out of uniform are hanged and their assets confiscated....

stuff it man...would they dare to even pull over let alone issue a ticket to a lowly MNA MPA or other such criminals???? would they issue a ticket to a Chief Minister or his children????
stop supporting the criminals! but then i think there are too many people like you in pakistan and the army should pull out and leave to the goons you deserve....
the pitiful thing is that these low lifes are looting pakistan left right and center and people like you are supporting them...ok get what you deserve then......
justice will be when all these crooks in and out of uniform are hanged and their assets confiscated....

Let's see what the investigation reveals, Sir.

I have on this forum said many times that Musharaf did more damage to Pakistan then Zardari, Nawaz, Gillani trio. Musharaf singulary caused

1. Kargil debacle
2. Gave Afghanistan to Northern Alliance and facilitated a Kabul regime which hates Pakistan to boot.
3. Gave Karachi to that terrorist Indian sponsored stooge the MQM.

So I am all ayes with you there.

I am surprised at the remarkable lack of perspicacity on your part. In fact what your saying is supporting my case. You are saying Pak Army is flawed organization with senior command being chosen on basis of political convenience rather than merit. That means PA is incompetant at the top. Tell me if a organization (as you yourself state) is incompetant at top can it be trusted? Water flows down not the other way around.

After all the same applies to police. If senior police officers were chosen on merit and police was free from political interferance that it would turn into a professional and competant force. Alas the politicians do not allow that to happen because they choose senior officers to their liking excatly in the same way as senior command is chosen in the army. So both police and army are subjected to political subterfuge.

So what is differance? And are you suggesting there be a 'Colonels' coup in Pakistan?
the chief is chosen by the prime minister a crook posing as a politician.....the army heirarchy has no say in the final decision....
the miracle is that pakistan army has survived as an a efficient organization despite all the machinations of the crooks .....
Park Chung hee turned his country into a developed country in one geenration...

You guys are really taking this too far. This is such a non-issue compared to what's going on in the rest of the country. Seems like only the old farts are making this such a huge deal.

old farts
:angry:

chief is chosen by the prime minister a crook posing as a politician.....the army heirarchy has no say in the final decision....
Which means army is led by incompetance at top. You know which direction water flows?

the miracle is that pakistan army has survived as an a efficient organization despite all the machinations of the crooks .....
Simple. Most of the time the army is in barracks or frontlines and does not enter the political space. If the army continously was in the political space it would go the same way as police. The rot would spread like it did in the police. That is why protracted military rule degrades the army as it becomes politicised.

one of our friend he is police man .5 months ago he informed me we have killed 13 of choto gang dakus .
i asked him how many police men were killed ?
he said we lose 7 men
i relpied to him ohh its mean pakistan have freed from total 20 DAKUs 13 bagher wardi waly 7 wardi waly daku mary gaay :rofl:

Well, I remember that police was no match for Chhotoo gang and despite all of his the hatred of the army, SS had to request army to get rid of them. And most probably your friends would be among the policemen who were kidnapped by the Chhotu gang and were released only after the army intervened. They can only kill armless innocent people, old guys, women, pregnant women in model town or elsewhere but they can't fight robbers after all they are their brothers.

Please don't. Eveybody lately is kicking me for being "senior". Maybe this is sign that my time has come to fade away into oblivion.
No Kaptaan you should stay here otherwise there would be less fun :)

Back
Top Bottom