What's new

Mother of Indian engineer missing in Pakistan appeals to Modi

I dono why was he there in pakistan? If he has entered pakistan illegally no way Modi can help him...... But i feel the pain of the mother, But nothing can be done

must be love story.. agents wont be telling their family they are entering pakistan illegally... otherwise we will hear this type of story more often.(am sure RAW got lot many agents in pakistan and many get caught by pak agencies)

must be love story.. agents wont be telling their family they are entering pakistan illegally... otherwise we will hear this type of story more often.(am sure RAW got lot many agents in pakistan and many get caught by pak agencies)

Nor would a RAW agent tell the hotel reception that he is from India. But I don't blame Pakistanis foe suspecting his intentions and getting all the info out of him. Kohat is a "sensitive" area anyways.

Yeah - Without any job, despite being Muslim he was able to get visa for Afghanistan without ringing any bells for Indian intelligence agencies and than despite being stranger in Afghanistan, he was able to come to Kohat (Pakistan) all the way from Kabul without getting killed. And was able to make fake ID. Can be possible only in Bollywood.

Yeah - Without any job, despite being Muslim he was able to get visa for Afghanistan without ringing any bells for Indian intelligence agencies and than despite being stranger in Afghanistan, he was able to come to Kohat (Pakistan) all the way from Kabul without getting killed. And was able to make fake ID. Can be possible only in Bollywood.
lots of muslims from India work in afganistand and iraq... whats special about that... and why wont they get visa?

Nor would a RAW agent tell the hotel reception that he is from India. But I don't blame Pakistanis foe suspecting his intentions and getting all the info out of him. Kohat is a "sensitive" area anyways.

He didn't informed hotel reception about his fake ID.

arrest was made on the information provided by Intelligence Bureau

Source: Mother of Indian engineer missing in Pakistan appeals to Modi

lots of muslims from India work in afganistand and iraq... whats special about that... and why wont they get visa?

Employer send the Visa in those cases, not that someone is going there for job search.

He went for an aviation job in Afghanistan.Well what type of aviation can he get from Afghanistan ?, a war torned country.

What the hell he was doing in NW Pakistan? ,an area where even Pakistanis is not safe .

RAW connection is a BS.They would not be that dumb to send a guy that cant even seal his identity.

Probably a love story now become a tragic story.

Modi cant do anything .We can understand the pain of that mother.But it seems this is just a gone case.According to their claims he used a forged Pak ID .So a legal action is finished there.

He wouldn't have been missing if he had sinister plans against India. Indian terror facilitation centers a.k.a cultural centers sent him.
Your accusation is as genuine as me saying justin beiber sent him. :lol:

He's dead as ...k!

If not than languishing in some hell hole n will die there..

You have no idea how RAW officials operate. They aren't the run of the mill jasoos snooping and hiding in shady joints and places.

What was he doing in Pakistan? That too in the North-West Pakistan, which is Taliban region..??

Kiddo, Kohat is a city about a 100 or so kms from Peshawar .. There is an army garrison and frontier corps unit there.. One of the oldest garrison cities in the country ... Love story my ***.. Ppl here look down on indians..

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom