What's new

Mother of Indian engineer missing in Pakistan appeals to Modi

If he really made it into Pakistan from Afghanistan, he was on someone's payroll in India.

Nice to see India abandoning it's citizen, like a typical spy-game.

Good job ISI.

And your Chachjee told you that? On an official RAW letter head?

Lol, no

The thousands of ISI fanpages that your chacha's make told me that.

That's the most retarded thing to assume, either you are a false flagged or you are not an Indian Muslim (of Arab descent - what ever the F that means). Most indian Muslims are patriotic, except the scum who got left behind, who's ancestor couldn't make the trip in 1947.
I am not assuming. I know the reality. Idiots like you will get the poor chap executed.

Love story my backside :D he went to meet a girl & got caught :D:D what was it love jihad :D:D
stupid dumb brainwashed Indians:crazy:

I am not assuming. I know the reality. Idiots like you will get the poor chap executed.

I would advice SOB's like you to assume that Pakistanis are your brothers and will not harm SOB's like you to cross the border....better yet, take your whole stinking family with you and see how the brotherly love is demonstrated on you. At least we will be rid of some rats. But please don't come back to blow yourself up.

There is actually a big paranoia behind this, and it goes for both nations. If today Ali Hamid Khan(random name) decides to visit India, the Visa process may be very straight forward. However, if Ramesh Kumar from Sindh decides to visit India the bells will ring on why a Pakistani Hindu is asking for a visit visa... is it asylum or is he a spy with a fake name.

The same way, if a Mr Ashwin Patel decides to visit Pakistan his visa process and scrutiny will be simpler than with a Mr Adeeb Rizvi.

Love story my backside :D he went to meet a girl & got caught :D:D what was it love jihad :D:D
stupid dumb brainwashed Indians:crazy:
pyaar andha hota hai.love knows no border:p:
watch bollywood movie Gadar ek prem katha:lol:

ye muft hai ? crossing border illegal of hostile country and showing fake ID card and book hotel is not enough to understand?
I was meant to say his mastermind. Good thing is that he has reached his right destination at the end.

He went to NWFP .... Is he that stupid ..... o_O

He made his choices.... let him rot in a cell

Well, its really heart throbbing if we look his disappearance from a mother's point of view losing a son like this. However, sons in such situations don't tell their mothers what they are up to. The whole route of her son appears to be treacherous in the perspective of Pakistan's security interests. Most of the Indians who are working on so called development projects in Afghanistan are RAW agents, especially the educated people are formally coached and groomed by RAW, and him being a Muslim gave him an additional edge in this regard. Indian Muslim mothers who are sending their sons to Afghanistan must know that its not just an employment rather its a strategic deployment to peep into Pakistani security vulnerabilities from a privileged pedestal. Everyone who has commented on this thread doesn't find it hard to know the reason behind his disappearance. Nothin at all seems to be adding up: An Indian Muslim engineer working in Afghanistan on an Indian government's development project crossed the border into Pakistan carrying a fake Pakistani Identity Card and lurking around Kohat which is the most important Military area with Pakistan's largest Military Cadet College, a large airbase, and significant security establishment. I would suggest that the mother should ask Modi to tell her the reasons behind the route of his son to Pakistan as he would be perfectly aware of her son's whereabouts.

If he made a fake ID card then he is toast should not have done that

"Some friends had suggested him to cross Pakistani border with no ID and then forge a fake ID"

Boy .... really ... went to help a girl in Kohat ? ...I will let the authorities sort this one out

The only thing missing in this story , is that he had a locket , and the girl in Kohat had the other half of the locket. As these two love birds been separated when they were children. But due to internet they found out the true identity of locket holder

Quite a bizarre story

Hopefully now he did not happen to have a bag full of cell phone with unidentified SIMs and other communication devices on him, and stacks of dollars in his bag

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom