What's new

Mother faces 5-year prison term for throwing slipper at 38-year-old son

He is 38 years old!!! and his mother is 63! it was just a slipper not a nuke bro so what if she threw it at him we should respect our parents no matter what our mothers used to beat us yes no doubt but we also how much they love us if our parents say something to us it is always for our own good and this idiot will realize this one day anyway it's still your country and your rules but still i hope she won't get that type of punishment.
P.S i am not at all in favor of those parents who literally torture their kids.
@Zibago @django @Mentee
@Hell hound @Moonlight @Nilgiri

I really hope he go soft on her :(
shameful act by the guy.my mom can shot me and i won't even move an inch from my place(using your younger brother as human shield is another matter:whistle:)

He is 38 years old!!! and his mother is 63! it was just a slipper not a nuke bro so what if she threw it at him we should respect our parents no matter what our mothers used to beat us yes no doubt but we also how much they love us if our parents say something to us it is always for our own good and this idiot will realize this one day anyway it's still your country and your rules but still i hope she won't get that type of punishment.
P.S i am not at all in favor of those parents who literally torture their kids.
@Zibago @django @Mentee
@Hell hound @Moonlight @Nilgiri

I really hope he go soft on her :(
There judicial system needs an effing overhauling -----

Back
Top Bottom