What's new

Mosul Consulate Hostage Crisis (Update: All Hostages Have Been Freed)

It's a matter of time before ISIS starts to bomb Turkish cities, who benefits from this?
ISIS will not bomb Turkish cities stop spreading BS , as long as we don't touch them they will not touch us too.

Last edited:
@Armstrong

We help anybody comes to our doors, but ethnic Turks has a more special place for us

or linguistic turks

ISIS will not bomb Turkish cities stop creating BS.

even if it does, the meaning of a "turk" is anti-wahabi

Turkey is the only country that has remained immune to wahabism of any sort

ISIS will not bomb Turkish cities stop spreading BS , as long as we don't touch them they will not touch us too.
Bro what do you consider as touched? Because relative to touching, ISIS 'slaped' turkey by taking its citizens and consulate hostage.

or linguistic turks

even if it does, the meaning of a "turk" is anti-wahabi

Turkey is the only country that has remained immune to wahabism of any sort

All Turkic countries for that matter..

Long live Turkey and it's great, brave people. The same people who squashed multiple invaders under the leadership of the great Kemal Ataturk, a true revolutionary . Inheritors of one of the greatest empires that ever lived, Ottomans. I'm sure they will overcome this adversity. I wish my Turkish friends the best of luck in this difficult situation. We stand in solidarity with Turkey

I pray for the Turkish consulate staff. May Allah keep them safe.

This phenomenon of Al-Qaida inspired terror outfits is very dangerous. They are not helping Islam. they are extremely extremists, are anti-shia and motivated by ideology from Wahabi Arab countries.

Its a jinn that is getting out of control We do face it in Pakistan too.

But they keep spreading. Their territorial foot print is getting bigger. Its inevitable. Turkey will have to get involved. ISIL has its diplomats as hostages and it also controls the area neighboring Turkey.

Bro what do you consider as touched? Because relative to touching, ISIS 'slaped' turkey by taking its citizens and consulate hostage.

I am pretty much sure those hostages gonna be delivered back to us soon perhaps bribe money gonna used for trade but at the end it will be fine.We atacking ISIS in Iraq for hostage rescue means also fighting them in Syria and today they are very spread on Turkiye-Syria border they could easily send hundreds of car bombs to border cities and create havoc.Not mention if we atack and weaken ISIS do you know who will benefit most? It will be PYD Kurds in Syria , all the territories hold by ISIS today will fall into the hands of PYD and borders of Syrian Kurdistan will spread three times of its current size in no time.Thats why we must at all cost maintain current truce with them and not weaken them because they are doing what we are incapable of.

Last edited:
ISIL is not funded by saudis. It is funded by Maliki and Bashaar himself.
conspiracy-theories-everywhere.jpg

It is a well known fact among Syrian and Iraqi Sunnis that ISIL is the proxy of Maliki and Bashaar.

No Sunni in Syria or Iraq supports Daesh

They are anti-Daesh, and hate extremism.

1/4th of Iraqi Sunnis are married with Twelver Shia, and in Syria they have been living side by side with Alawis for a long long time

I am pretty much sure those hostages gonna be delivered back to us soon perhaps bribe money gonna used for trade but at the end it will be fine.We atacking ISIS in Iraq for hostage rescue means also fighting them in Syria and today they are very spread on Turkiye-Syria border they could easily send hundreds of car bombs to border cities and create havoc.Not mention if we atack and weaking ISIS do you know who will benefit most? It will be PYD Kurds in Syria , all the territories hold by ISIS today will fall into the hands of PYD and borders of Syrian Kurdistan will spread three times of its current size in no time.Thats why we must at all cost maintain current truce with them and not weaken them , they are doing what we incapable of.
I agree a lot with the tactical method you outlined. Direct confrontation RIGHT AWAY seems problematic as it will alternately strengthen Turkey's other adversaries like the PYD as you mentioned. Moreover, tackling PYD later on would be more problematic. It seems like diplomacy should be pursued RIGHT NOW, but if it doesn't turn out as intended, then you can use military might. Hope it turns out for the best.

I am pretty much sure those hostages gonna be delivered back to us soon perhaps bribe money gonna used for trade but at the end it will be fine.We atacking ISIS in Iraq for hostage rescue means also fighting them in Syria and today they are very spread on Turkiye-Syria border they could easily send hundreds of car bombs to border cities and create havoc.Not mention if we atack and weaking ISIS do you know who will benefit most? It will be PYD Kurds in Syria , all the territories hold by ISIS today will fall into the hands of PYD and borders of Syrian Kurdistan will spread three times of its current size in no time.Thats why we must at all cost maintain current truce with them and not weaken them , they are doing what we incapable of.
bro, what do you think bastards like ISIL will do after they finish their mission in Syria and Iraq? Sure, if we dont attack them, they wont attack us, but the reason they dont do anything to Turkey is because they are not ready for that. it could be that once they have safe and stable foothold in Syria and Iraq, they will turn to other countries to spread their ideology. a pkk/pyd-isil conflict would be great, hope our govt can play its cards well.

@mughal arslan shah mirza
welcome to the forum, brother.

Back
Top Bottom