What's new

Most wanted terrorist captured from hotel in Pakistan

The thing is when I'm done with all of it.... your children will be able to attend school, and they wouldn't need to grow up as immigrants in far away alien lands. Maybe that is too difficult a concept to grasp, for you.

People go to far away lands for economic reasons.
If your route to economic independence lies over the bodies of 20,000,000 murdered Pakistanis, then no thanks!

In YOUR Pakistan, people would be punished (killed?) for saying wudoo instead of wuzoo.
Girls would be punished (killed?) for wearing a headscarf.

Like I wrote, the other side of the Taliban coin...

Yara, if we were a bit more organized like Turks at the time of AtaTurk, then it could've been done... he did the exact same thing.... with WAY WAY WAY WAY greater impunity, and the turds that were present in them days, were worse than the ones we have... due to geographical proximity to "ALLAH U AKBAR" lands....

We shall see.. It only takes someone like me to reach position of a Lt. General, and then having 5 buddies as core commanders et al, to gas a couple towns, and "test" some major weapon systems...

I think, probability is on my side.....

Unfortunately, I can assure you that this divide with the liberals and fundoos will lead to the liberals running away like those of Iran did to other countries( Where many of these liberals can be seen running businesses around Pigelle in Paris). The Fundoos you qualify are also humans mon ami, and still to this particular misguided soul.. brothers. Hence, the solution in my view lies in promoting and preaching Islam based on its interpretation not by fat flabby Mufti's and so called Maulvi's.. but by people who have greater exposure to the world, who are in tune with both the world and the times.

If your route to economic independence lies over the bodies of 20,000,000 murdered Pakistanis, then no thanks!

But herein lies the question. While his idea of murdering is aghast...should we consider it worse than the 40000 lives lost to the other side? Are they still worthy of acquiescence and negotiation?

How does 50,000 sound??? That's half of what we actually suffered... would you agree to that number.... I'd say YAY, if you do... and then only ONE additional thing you'd have agree is........ the way it has to be done......

In YOUR Pakistan, people would be punished (killed?) for saying wudoo instead of wuzoo.
Girls would be punished (killed?) for wearing a headscarf.

Like I wrote, the other side of the Taliban coin...

Read my reply above...... behead 50,000 of them randomly and you'll have a nation who wouldn't even spit on the street.

But herein lies the question. While his idea of murdering is aghast...should we consider it worse than the 40000 lives lost to the other side? Are they still worthy of acquiescence and negotiation?

Came to hunt Hubara Bustard.

Ḥashshāshīn;4728180 said:
What are Saudi Special Forces doing in Pakistan?

How does 50,000 sound??? That's half of what we actually suffered... would you agree to that number.... I'd say YAY, if you do... and then only ONE additional thing you'd have agree is........ the way it has to be done......

Read my reply above...... behead 50,000 of them randomly and you'll have a nation who wouldn't even spit on the street.

And a nation which shall be shackled forever by said ad hoc measure. When in the name of an exigency radical but ad hoc measures are taken then the repercussions of said measures outlast the exigency- case in point the patronage of all the mujahid guests.

You referring to POTA.... :cheesy:

And a nation which shall be shackled forever by said ad hoc measure. When in the name of an exigency radical but ad hoc measures are taken then the repercussions of said measures outlast the exigency- case in point the patronage of all the mujahid guests.

Yara, if we were a bit more organized like Turks at the time of AtaTurk, then it could've been done... he did the exact same thing.... with WAY WAY WAY WAY greater impunity, and the turds that were present in them days, were worse than the ones we have... due to geographical proximity to "ALLAH U AKBAR" lands....

We shall see.. It only takes someone like me to reach position of a Lt. General, and then having 5 buddies as core commanders et al, to gas a couple towns, and "test" some major weapon systems...

I think, probability is on my side.....

That solution would have worked in the 70's and perhaps the 90's. Not now; now it will lead to a further escalation of the Civil war that we already are knee deep in(that's right boys and girls, it's about time we stop calling it an insurgency). An escalation that will lead to the Americans having their way with the "nukes no longer safe".. India quietly moving and asserting the borders it wants..and Balochistan being taken over for its bounties under UN peacekeeping mandate.

Basically , neither the current policy of using "rushes" against such forces where there is only temporary solution ,nor a steam roller policy will work. What is needed is pinpoint accuracy and asymmetric warfare on both physical and spiritual grounds against this collective menace we have allowed to grow since 47...
And for that, one needs to know everything about the battlefield.. both the physical one..and the spiritual one.. the former is easy.. the latter is where true Jihad lies.

That the quandry that haunts Pakistan. It's either left or right.. there is no middle here. Those that are in the middle, are branded by the "Parachas" as extremists and by the mirror images of Parachas as liberals or Mushrik.

The same ' Either you are with us or against us ' we spoke of earlier , Commander ? The problem being that only the other side will kill you for not being on their side , however the same wouldn't be true otherwise .

You referring to POTA.... :cheesy:

Could be an apt example, reactionary laws never serve their original purposes- even if only because their modality is not well thought out.

You had better include all the kith and kin of those who need killing in that figure of 50000, or else right or wrong more suicide bombers will arise.

Dude, you always speak sense... that's precisely why I HATE YOU.... :D

You should've at-least given me a chance to rattle some of em' maulvi shalwars...... :cheesy:

That solution would have worked in the 70's and perhaps the 90's. Not now; now it will lead to a further escalation of the Civil war that we already are knee deep in(that's right boys and girls, it's about time we stop calling it an insurgency). An escalation that will lead to the Americans having their way with the "nukes no longer safe".. India quietly moving and asserting the borders it wants..and Balochistan being taken over for its bounties under UN peacekeeping mandate.

Basically , neither the current policy of using "rushes" against such forces where there is only temporary solution ,nor a steam roller policy will work. What is needed is pinpoint accuracy and asymmetric warfare on both physical and spiritual grounds against this collective menace we have allowed to grow since 47...
And for that, one needs to know everything about the battlefield.. both the physical one..and the spiritual one.. the former is easy.. the latter is where true Jihad lies.

That was precisely the solution I had in mind....... and then go Oscar's way of slow and steady realignment of thought of the remainder.

SHOCK AWE KISS

Could be an apt example, reactionary laws never serve their original purposes- even if only because their modality is not well thought out.

You had better include all the kith and kin of those who need killing in that figure of 50000, or else right or wrong more suicide bombers will arise.

Dude, you always speak sense... that's precisely why I HATE YOU.... :D

You should've at-least given me a chance to rattle some of em' maulvi shalwars...... :cheesy:

Kitne mullah diesel maarloge, Saudia (humoring you) me kami nahi na kabile ilaaj jahilon ki- phir nai platan aa jaegi.

Dawn's Pakistani readership is already in the bag since that segment of Pakistan's population loves anything that degrades Pakistan and elevates them above the unwashed masses. It's the, uh, westernized, "progressive" thing to do.

What segment would that be , Monsieur ? I see nothing wrong with the intended message , isn't it the state of affairs in Pakistan or have you been out of the country for too long ? Isn't the Pakistan Army declared infidel , terrorists , wrong and secular for operating against terrorists at Red Mosque but the Saudis praised for doing the same during the Grand Mosque Seizure ? The same logic by which democracy is unislamic , forbidden , opposed , fought against and western but ironically , the monarchy is divine , Islamic , praised and supported - leave the fact that the same has been supported by the Ulema for the last 12 centuries .

The solution is not rocket science and has been articulated by many people, including Imran Khan.

We address the bulk of the problem through reeducation and negotiation, enforce the writ of the State, and kill only the extreme cases who do not accept the State's writ. By "negotiation", I mean they are given a final choice to accept the State's writ or be killed.

The killing of these people is a surgical operation, not a random massacre to "send a message".

The same ' Either you are with us or against us ' we spoke of earlier , Commander ? The problem being that only the other side will kill you for not being on their side , however the same wouldn't be true otherwise .

The side that kills has fear. It has fear of not having enough money or resources at its core. It has fear of discoveries and science, so that its beliefs contradict those(since it does not have the time nor knowledge to really understand belief and its true meanings). It has fear of not being able to match the liberals for opportunities , nor can it find a balance between the excess of the liberals and its own.
Fear that has led to anger,
anger that has led to hate,
and hate that has led to the whole republic suffering.

The only thing that stands between them, the liberals of the republic and the outside.. are the Jedi.. who understand and know the force.. but are few in number. However, it is still up to the Jedi to restore order to this galaxy(while completing dissertations)..and we are trying hard.

Back
Top Bottom