What's new

Most wanted terrorist captured from hotel in Pakistan

I think it is a good satire on double standards of the religious bigots of Pakistan. I was always anti-mullah but now I have come to detest the parasites that perform little or no constructive service for the nation except incite sectarian violence and issue useless fatwas.

Dar ul Ulum Deoband despite being started by students of a very noble Islamic scholar Shah Wali ullah Dehlavi turned out to be the most bigoted & narrow minded institution. For example:

While the Ulema of Deoband keep silent on “Suicide” something clearly forbidden in the holy Quran; in their wisdom scholars of Deoband have decided that watching cartoons is against Islam. Hurrah for the words of wisdom!

Regret to say that IMHO most mullahs, whether Shia, Braelvi, Deobandi, Wahhabi or Salaafi, cannot see beyond their end of their noses. Allama Iqbal correctly declared:

“Deen -ey mulla sar a sar fassaad”

Meaning mullah’s creed is nothing but festering trouble.

Indians make less than 20% of Dawn.com visitors. From $$$$$ point of view it makes more sense to keep their primary target(Pakistanis) happy.

He is hoping to use Dawn's Indian readership as a springboard into the Indian media.

Capisce?

PS. Dawn's Pakistani readership is already in the bag since that segment of Pakistan's population loves anything that degrades Pakistan and elevates them above the unwashed masses. It's the, uh, westernized, "progressive" thing to do.

Indians make less than 20% of Dawn.com visitors. From $$$$$ point of view it makes more sense to keep their primary target(Pakistanis) happy.

Yaar; he keeps them both Happy and Restive. Most of all; he gives folks a chance to have a person to 'rave and rant' against. Otherwise; life would be so devoid of meaningfulness for the lot.

The only way to distinguish a pop culture Arabic song from a Quranic verse is either by memorizing the Quran or by learning Arabic.

How much do you want to bet that Paracha would be the first to ridicule any Pakistani who did either of those things?

He would say that Pakistnis learning Arabic were 'wannabe Arabs', and that rote learning of the Quran (without comprehension) was symptomatic of blind, sheepish obedience.

In the end, it turns out that Paracha's comments, as always, are nothing more sophisticated than knee-jerk, formulaic cynicism. It sells well to Indians and certain Pakistanis, but offers no deep insights.

That the quandry that haunts Pakistan. It's either left or right.. there is no middle here. Those that are in the middle, are branded by the "Parachas" as extremists and by the mirror images of Parachas as liberals or Mushrik.

He is hoping to use Dawn's Indian readership as a springboard into the Indian media.

Capisce?

Interesting that Dawn would allow him to use their platform to fulfill his "hopes" even to an extent by jeopardizing their primary market. Of course the other possibility could be that they don't have access to his "hopes" as you do.

There is a way way bigger Pakistani readership, who's pissed at all the lies that they have been told over the years, who 'appreciate/like', him to varying degrees..... and that means EVERYONE who hasn't been brain washed by the fundoz..... so what does that mean? Most probably everyone with an ounce functioning grey matter.

Capisce?

That the quandry that haunts Pakistan. It's either left or right.. there is no middle here. Those that are in the middle, are branded by the "Parachas" as extremists and by the mirror images of Parachas as liberals or Mushrik.

Captain what you need is a healthy dose of Kemalism, get @Hyperion to start the indoctrination program.:agree:

Last edited by a moderator:
There can't be a middle... if you show even an inkling of a sign that there can be a compromise they will have your head by declaring you an infidel / a paracha..... better them and their kind dead than anyone else....... it's time scores are settled... for 100,000 of our dead..... 20,000,000 of their kind, kith and kin should be packaged to hell, with extreme prejudice.

There can't be a middle... if you show even an inkling of a sign that there can be a compromise they will have your head by declaring you an infidel / a paracha..... better them and their kind dead than anyone else....... it's time scores are settled... for 100,000 of our dead..... 20,000,000 of their kind, kith and kin should be packaged to hell, with extreme prejudice.

And exacerbate the situation further, you're talking of genocide.

Interesting that Dawn would allow him to use their platform to fulfill his "hopes" even to an extent by jeopardizing their primary market. Of course the other possibility could be that they don't have access to his "hopes" as you do.

Already explained the dynamics of the Pakistani readership.
I am sure Dawn itself is not averse to increasing its share of Indian eyeballs and, besides, it can't censor Paracha.

There is a way way bigger Pakistani readership, who's pissed at all the lies that they have been told over the years, who 'appreciate/like', him to varying degrees..... and that means EVERYONE who hasn't been brain washed by the fundoz..... so what does that mean? Most probably everyone with an ounce functioning grey matter.

You just demonstrated the problem in Pakistan. Anyone who doesn't agree with you is a fundoo.

Captain what you need is a healthy those of Kemalism, get @Hyperion to start the indoctrination program.:agree:

Kemalism isnt the solution for this nation; because unlike turkey where there are the Turkish people who have their turk heritage and common "Turkism" to fall back upon.. here you have seven ethnicities who are on varying degrees biased and bigoted against each other.. further dividing those lines are sectarian ones, and then social class ones and so on. The common "Pakistaniat" would have worked(and still did till 71) but that no longer applies. Attempts to rally around "Islamic" political figureheads has also failed since their narrative was pushed based upon the interpretation of padre's and not Scholars.

Basically.. the solution to keep Pakistanis(or for that matter any multicultural society that is not entirely educated) is to centre it around a single semi-religious theme which brands itself loyal to one religion but accommodates all. Something that works to some extent in India(assisted by growing agnosticism).

Last edited by a moderator:
I mentioned those numbers to negotiate them down...... it's called bargaining....... later when only 500,000 have to be actually taken care of, that doesn't sound that much worse.....

Rules are simple....... if they even say "wuddo" instead of "wuzoo", means they are beyond redemption..... there are literally thousands of other ways to check......

And exacerbate the situation further, you're talking of genocide.

I mentioned those numbers to negotiate them down...... it's called bargaining....... later when only 500,000 have to be actually taken care of, that doesn't sound that much worse.....

Rules are simple....... if they even say "wuddo" instead of "wuzoo", means they are beyond redemption..... there are literally thousands of other ways to check......

I LOVE it when you prove me right.

You and the Taliban are made from the same cloth.

The thing is when I'm done with all of it.... your children will be able to attend school, and they wouldn't need to grow up as immigrants in far away alien lands. Maybe that is too difficult a concept to grasp, for you.

I LOVE it when you prove me right.

You and the Taliban are made from the same cloth.

Unfortunately, I can assure you that this divide with the liberals and fundoos will lead to the liberals running away like those of Iran did to other countries( Where many of these liberals can be seen running businesses around Pigelle in Paris). The Fundoos you qualify are also humans mon ami, and still to this particular misguided soul.. brothers. Hence, the solution in my view lies in promoting and preaching Islam based on its interpretation not by fat flabby Mufti's and so called Maulvi's.. but by people who have greater exposure to the world, who are in tune with both the world and the times.

Back
Top Bottom