What's new

Most wanted terrorist captured from hotel in Pakistan

The side that kills has fear. It has fear of not having enough money or resources at its core. It has fear of discoveries and science, so that its beliefs contradict those(since it does not have the time nor knowledge to really understand belief and its true meanings). It has fear of not being able to match the liberals for opportunities , nor can it find a balance between the excess of the liberals and its own.
Fear that has led to anger,
anger that has led to hate,
and hate that has led to the whole republic suffering.

The only thing that stands between them, the liberals of the republic and the outside.. are the Jedi.. who understand and know the force.. but are few in number. However, it is still up to the Jedi to restore order to this galaxy(while completing dissertations)..and we are trying hard.

Don't worry Baby Brother - As long as the Sith like myself are there....no harm will come to you & your precious Empire....ummmh Republic ! :kiss3:

And that is a promise by Darth Armstrong ! :agree:

But please get rid of sidekicks like Qui Gon Hyperion & Obi Wan Securi ! :hitwall:

' @Hyperion @Secur

The thing is when I'm done with all of it.... your children will be able to attend school, and they wouldn't need to grow up as immigrants in far away alien lands. Maybe that is too difficult a concept to grasp, for you.

Khan tu Pakistan ko haaath tou lagaaa kar deekhaaa - You'd have to go through me & @Marshmallow 's layers of fat ! :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry Baby Brother - As long as the Sith like myself are there....no harm will come to you & your precious Empire....ummmh Republic ! :kiss3:

And that is a promise by Darth Armstrong ! :agree:

But please get rid of sidekicks like Qui Gon Hyperion & Obi Wan Securi ! :hitwall:

' @Hyperion @Secur

Khan tu Pakistan ko haaath tou lagaaa kar deekhaaa - You'd have to go through me & @Marshmallow 's layers of fat ! :P

Bow before the Sith emperor! :angry:

Your anger betrays you, for I am the font of all rage that there is.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just skimmed through the Article...I didn't read it word for word ! :ashamed:

Shalom brother, whats up ? Hows life treating you ? :)
Not too shabby. Holiday starts tonight. This is probably my last post for some days.

L'shana Tova, all!

Bow before the Sith emperor! :angry:

Your anger betrays you, for I am the font of all rage that there is.

You my friend are Master Yoda's Boy Toy....nothing more ! :whistle:

I really gotta start reading the complete article before commenting. It's a bad habit of mine :(

Son its alright....! :)

What troubles me is not that but you playing a sh*tty game like Half-Life ! :hitwall:

What troubles me is not that but you playing a sh*tty game like Half-Life ! :hitwall:

Hey hey, no need to attack half-life, it's an amazing series, some people just don't appreciate it enough.

You my friend are Master Yoda's Boy Toy....nothing more ! :whistle:

The true power of the darkside cannot be understood without tasting horror, without being mired in despair neophyte.

It is a maelstrom and you but a simple raft.

Allama Iqbal correctly declared:

“Deen -ey mulla sar a sar fassaad”

Meaning mullah’s creed is nothing but festering trouble.

Dare I correct you sir?

Deen-e-Mullah Fi Sabeelillah Fasaad. (Religion of Mullah is spreading quarrel in name of Allah).

As a Pakistani i am proud person, we have a nation that has law of the land, for someone else to March and carry out and operation with or without any consent is hurtful, shameful, portrays the nation as weak.

Why not such operation was carried out by our security system, the accused should have been arrested and tried in a Pakistani court.

Government needs to wakeup and realise that people have dreams of building this nation to be the dominant force in the region, we don't want to follow we want to lead, we have our identity as Pakistanis, culture that is unique which we should be influencing this on others, we should build a nation that is strong but fair..

As a Pakistani i am proud person, we have a nation that has law of the land, for someone else to March and carry out and operation with or without any consent is hurtful, shameful, portrays the nation as weak.

Why not such operation was carried out by our security system, the accused should have been arrested and tried in a Pakistani court.

Government needs to wakeup and realise that people have dreams of building this nation to be the dominant force in the region, we don't want to follow we want to lead, we have our identity as Pakistanis, culture that is unique which we should be influencing this on others, we should build a nation that is strong but fair..

andha qanooni courts of chodri monte carlo are just there, to let all the dam terrorists free, while making hidden deals of money with croupt politicians, its you. who just needs to wake up?
law of land is crouption!

and some ignorant guys thought that this might be a true story:pakistan:

OK it was not there when I replied.

It's funny although quite expected how you keep changing the goal post as it suits you. You first replied to my TOI post with an insinuation that Paracha's target market($$$$) is Indian readers, then when I rebutted that with numbers(less than <20% Indian readership) you came back with a fairy tale about Paracha's "hopes" of writing for Indian media. Now you are targeting Dawn's Pakistani readership.

So what is your point exactly? All I get from your flip flops that would put even Mitt Romney to shame is that majority of Dawn's readership is Pakistani liberals and they apparently like Paracha. It has not much to do with Indian readers as you initially suggested.

The flip flops are only in your mind.

My statements have been consistent from the start, so let me spell it once again.

Paracha is after the big Indian market and he is using Dawn's Indian readership as a springboard to that market. In response to your uninformed objection, I explained that Dawn's Pakistani readership won't be affected by his antics. Some percent of Pakistani readers will agree with him, some will find him provocative (never hurts sales) and others will be somewhere in between.

Given Dawn's solid pedigree (founded by Jinnah himself) and otherwise good content combined with hardly any worthy competition, there is little chance of them losing Pakistani readership. Not to mention that Dawn has always been famous for have a very tolerant approach to differing viewpoints, and that is one of their strengths.

Back
Top Bottom