What's new

Most technologically advanced European country

Which one?

• Total voters
And here a second valid point.....oil money can either pay for golden toilets if your an idiot like the saud family or it can pay for ALOT OF R&D if youre

:)

The best use of oil money is done by UAE so far. Russians are pretty corrupt compared to uae which is vastly more developed than russians

Saudi family has comsolidated their rule by oil money. Hope theyll put it to better use in coming years

Russians are more advance while Gcc are more developed

Gcc are a bunch of slavers and wahabist retrogrades. Developed doesnt mean using slave labor to build gaudy skyscrapers in the sand for a tiny elite class and foreign tourists. But then what am I saying. People from the middle east have a completely different perspective. Lets just never quote each other again. That way I dont have to reply to this type of nonsense.

The best use of oil money is done by UAE so far. Russians are pretty corrupt compared to uae which is vastly more developed than russians

Saudi family has comsolidated their rule by oil money. Hope theyll put it to better use in coming years

Russians are more advance while Gcc are more developed

Tu-144, 'nough said Tupolev Tu-144 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BTW, what happened to Concorde? Is it discontinued? :coffee:

Boeing 747 could be compared to Il-96 Ilyushin Il-96 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Concorde was retired in 2003, iirc. A combination of unattractive economics, the overall economic downturn, and some cut backs in flying generally after 9/11. All the remaining aircraft have been distributed to museums.

RE: Il-96, per Wikipedia: On August 11, 2009 Russian Minister of Industry and Trade Viktor Khristenko announced that the manufacturing of the long-range aircraft of this class would be cancelled. In particular, the Il-96-300 had been deemed inferior to counterparts from Boeing and Airbus, and the manufacturer could not arrange commercially viable mass production, making only one plane per year.[3] The cargo version of the plane, Il-96T, will remain in production. This effectively means that Russia is left without a domestically manufactured long-range wide-body passenger plane.

So, the comparison does not go well for the Il-96. I've seen comments to the effect that the aircraft itself is pretty good, but the Russian engines are abysmal. There have been suggestions of re-engining with either Pratt & Whitney or GE engines (Il-96M), but no financing is available (?) or the interest is only on the part of enthusiasts for the type rather than actual airlines.

Further, the Il-96, in any variant is significantly smaller than the 747. The Il-96 standard seating is 262, with variants to have fewer but higher priced seats. The 747 ranges from 366 to 660, depending on the model and seating arrangement. The 767 is probably closer in class, with seating for 181 to 409, depending on model and configuration.

Gcc are a bunch of slavers and wahabist retrogrades. Developed doesnt mean using slave labor to build gaudy skyscrapers in the sand for a tiny elite class and foreign tourists. But then what am I saying. People from the middle east have a completely different perspective. Lets just never quote each other again. That way I dont have to reply to this type of nonsense.

I know better than you what developed means..since I'm educated unlike your sad sorry a$$.

UAE is developed by all standard of the word. You can b!tch about it all you want...

Whatever may be the case, average Arab from GCC lives a way better life than average Russian. GCC isn't "Wahabist", only KSA is---idiot.

Lol.........

I know better than you what developed means..since I'm educated unlike your sad sorry a$$.

UAE is developed by all standard of the word. You can b!tch about it all you want...

Whatever may be the case, average Arab from GCC lives a way better life than average Russian. GCC isn't "Wahabist", only KSA is---idiot.

Lol.........

Exactly.

You just couldn't deny facts.

Moreover, if Russia was managed by Emiratis...i'd have been an heaven.

UAE's government was ranked as the most efficient government in the entire world.

Tha'ts what superior management and efficiency do

Dubai in 1990

3f2059289487d34b6daf91d893d863e4.jpg

Dubai twenty years later

ea1605ba855fd0c18bd14c91a60dd13c.jpeg

75a5e13540c79f723dcb272efbc78f43.jpg

No. I find your intellect and premise laughable.

Exactly.

You just couldn't deny facts.

Moreover, if Russia was managed by Emiratis...i'd have been an heaven.

UAE's government was ranked as the most efficient government in the entire world.

Tha'ts what superior management and efficiency do

Dubai in 1990

View attachment 64252

Dubai twenty years later

View attachment 64253

View attachment 64254

Germany, since when did Russia become part of Europe?

Moscow is in Europe.. Russia spans two continents. Hence the term Eurasia.

When it comes to technologiacl advancement in Europe Germany is the best choice.

Even as a british, i must confess overall Germany is not only the most technologically advanced , but also the dominant power in Europe(econoically, technologically and financially). Even militarily they can easilly be if they have the will, but due to Germany's past world war II history, it still haunts them even today(they are still very sensible to any sign or rearmament/military adventures), even when my country,France and other European countries plead with Germany to rearm/take more responsibilities in world conflicts/hot spots they still refuse for some strange reason. So yes Germany is still the dominant power in Europe and the most advanced, but we and france arent that far behind.:D

UK spends approximately £30bn on rdi which is approximately 1.8% of its GDP. It is slightly below EU average of about 2% of GDP. However given UK is the second largest GDP in EU is still pretty good going. Technology wise UK is on par with any country worthy of mentioning.

Back
Top Bottom