What's new

Most Reformists Rejected From Running For Parliament In Iran

You are confusing the issue. If majority of the people come out to vote, without being forced to, then they choose to accept the way the elections are conducted. Would you say this statement is false?

I'm not confusing anything. What you're saying is nonsense. People going out to vote does not constitute their approval of the process. It just means they're making the least worse choice.

If you forcefully restrict my food to ghormez sabzi and I eat it, no sane person will say "oh he ate it, so he must agree with what the other guy did..." A sane person will say I made a choice between bad and worse. A sane person will say you have no business restricting other people's choice of food, or who they want to vote for...

Just to be clear, I would also have the choice of not eating and starving myself to death, or trying to break your teeth in and putting you back in your place or eliminating you altogether at great cost... Those would be my choices as well.... and it may yet come to that... if a few self-appointed representatives of god don't stop trying to impose their extremist views on the whole nation...

شرکت تمام‌عیار چوپان‌های دروغگو در انتخابات!

افراطیون مدعی‌اصلاح طلبی به دو دوزه بازی در زمینه «جنجال علیه ردصلاحیت‌ها» و «بستن فهرست انتخاباتی کامل» روی آورده‌اند.

کیهان نوشت: اکنون پس از یک هفته جنجال و مظلوم‌نمایی مبنی بر اینکه اصلاح‌طلبان قادر نیستند در انتخابات حضور داشته باشند و به ادعای مرعشی فقط ۳۰ نامزد اصلاح‌طلب ردصلاحیت شده‌اند، خبرهای واقعی حاکی از تدارک کامل برای بستن لیست‌های انتخاباتی از سوی این طیف حکایت می‌کند.

مصطفی درایتی از اعضای حزب منحله مشارکت در این زمینه در روزنامه آرمان نوشت: میزان ردصلاحیت‌ها دور از ذهن اصلاح‌طلبان نبود و از مدت‌ها قبل با احتمال این ماجرا، بسیاری از شخصیت‌های دارای نام و حتی گمنام در این دوره ثبت‌نام کرده بودند.

وی می‌افزاید: اگر افراد رد صلاحیت شده با انگیزه و احساس مسئولیت قبلی در صحنه باقی بمانند می‌توان از ظرفیت این افراد به نفع افراد کمتر شناخته شده استفاده و آنها را به بدنه اجتماعی اصلاحات معرفی کرد. این روش از ابتدا مدنظر اصلاح‌طلبان بوده است و در حال حاضر نخبگان در حال هماهنگی کامل با یکدیگر روی این موضوع هستند؛ زیرا با همین تعداد افراد باقیمانده می‌توان تاثیر جدی در انتخابات گذاشت. البته پیاده‌سازی این روش در شهرهای بزرگ به خوبی جواب می‌دهد و در شهرهای کوچک نیز تنها نیاز به هماهنگی بیشتر دارد. اگر اصلاح‌طلبان با این استراتژی جلو بروند و بدنه اجتماعی آنها تمایل به شرکت در انتخابات پیدا کند اصلاح‌طلبان می‌‌توانند نمایندگانی به مجلس معرفی کنند. معتقدم بستر خوبی برای حضور اصلاح‌طلبان به وجود آمده است.

اعتراف به این واقعیت در حالی است که علی صوفی رئیس ستاد انتخاباتی اصلاح‌طلبان در تهران به آفتاب یزد گفته لیست خاکستری اصلاح‌طلبان هم خالی است.
در همین حال محمدرضا عارف در کنگره حزب ندا ضمن تاکید گفته است «من به کسانی که بی‌انگیزه شدند نوید می‌دهم که خوشبختانه شخصیت‌های برجسته و لایق در لیست‌ها وجود دارند. وضعیت کنونی بهتر از سال‌های ۹۱ و ۹۲ است».

وی همچنین خواستار گردش نخبگان در میان اصلاح‌طلبان شده است

Most of reformists are mother fuckers !

I hate these animals :(

I'm not confusing anything. What you're saying is nonsense. People going out to vote does not constitute their approval of the process. It just means they're making the least worse choice.

If you forcefully restrict my food to ghormez sabzi and I eat it, no sane person will say "oh he ate it, so he must agree with what the other guy did..." A sane person will say I made a choice between bad and worse. A sane person will say you have no business restricting other people's choice of food, or who they want to vote for...

Just to be clear, I would also have the choice of not eating and starving myself to death, or trying to break your teeth in and putting you back in your place or eliminating you altogether at great cost... Those would be my choices as well.... and it may yet come to that... if a few self-appointed representatives of god don't stop trying to impose their extremist views on the whole nation...
Well said.

Where is my post !?
even in this foreign forums , Reformers are deleting other people posts and want to silence them ...

As @Daneshmand says, we still have a long way to go. But I personally think we should start soon...

That's right. A truly long way. But good thing is, we have already started and are continuing our walk to our very own destiny. Many other nations are yet to even start their journey.

این اصلاح طلب ها باز دیدن اوضاع پسه و گند وعده ی صد روزه و کلید و کدخدا دراومده ، برای اینکه اذهان رو منحرف کنند این بازی جدید رو در آوردن .....

How do we know if the society accepts the legitimacy of a political system?

One way to find out is to see how much they participate in it. One of the most accurate forms of gauging this participation is voter turnout. Voter turnout in Iran is higher than most countries (including western countries) which should prove that people have faith in the system.

If you disregard this voter turnout by claiming "they are just choosing between bad and worse", then we have a problem. Because you are dismissing an evidence for legitimization, and proposing an alternative which you have no hard evidence that that is something the society desires. Does not sound very democratic to me.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom