What's new

Most Reformists Rejected From Running For Parliament In Iran

excellent.

it's funny how some green sh!ts define the term reformist based on their fellow members.
those who caused a chaos in 2009 and asked their uncle sam to sanction Iran are true reformists, the rest are ineligible reformists. :laughcry:

excellent.

it's funny how some green sh!ts define the term reformist based on their fellow members.
those who caused a chaos in 2009 and asked their uncle sam to sanction Iran are true reformists, the rest are ineligible reformists. :laughcry:

I see the implementation of JCPOA is doing things with you. Must hurt so bad. :lol:

Why would a reformist resign in favor of a non-reformist?
because many things were at stake and there are times that you must made hard decision and Mr. Aref have always shown that he is not shy of making such decisions

excellent.

3000 were dose you insult, well if the law ban them from entering then thats good riddance but what about those 1530 people who had the all qualification and nobody could blame them of nothing but they were refused the chance to be chosen by people.
Is it guarding the people votes that supreme leader talked about. Its interesting for me that how some people rationalize their action by spending mr . khamenei name but when he speak something that they don't like then well their ear must be pulled to remember what following Velayate Faqih truly means.

because many things were at stake and there are times that you must made hard decision and Mr. Aref have always shown that he is not shy of making such decisions

What was at stake?

where are liberals?
where are leftists?
where are Nationalist-Religious Activists?

where are real reformists?

no one can take a part in election, Unless khamenei and most bigoted right wingers around him approve them. and they call it free election.
whats the point of this election when parties are not allowed to do activity in iran and are not free to even be chosen by people? they Suppress all other parties with different opinions(even Previous officials who may think a little different nowadays or criticize them are rejected) and people who only think exactly like them has right to take a part in election and then they call people hey! come to choose among them! :lol: its a free election! lol.

look at the situation now, even pasteurized Reformers are not allowed. what a big Exciting circus..

in short 2 steps:

1- first of all, khamenei choose them.

2- people can choose what he chose first.

What was at stake?
simply you can say there was danger of Ahmadinejad policies. and after 88 the reformist were not that organized so they could attract enough vote , the danger was they won't win and then at the time Roohani was the only alternative that his view was neutral. Aref by resigning in favor of him make sure that there wont be a second round.also wont forget after Roohani win every side claimed he was from them even conservatives claimed he is from them and pointed to his post in last years.and specially pointed that he was a member of Combatant Clergy Association

where are liberals?
where are leftists?
where are Nationalist-Religious Activists?

where are real reformists?

no one can take a part in election, Unless khamenei and most bigoted right wingers around him approve them. and they call it free election.
whats the point of this election when parties are not allowed to do activity in iran and are not free to even be chosen by people? they Suppress all other parties with different opinions(even Previous officials who may think a little different nowadays or criticize them are rejected) and people who only think exactly like them has right to take a part in election and then they call people hey! come to choose among them! :lol: its a free election! lol.

look at the situation now, even pasteurized Reformers are not allowed. what a big Exciting circus..

in short 2 steps:

1- first of all, khamenei choose them.

2- people can choose what he chose first.

well wait ,the last time also such things happened and then they went and approved some others ,this times also there are 1500 people who there is no reason for not being allowed to participate and i'm sure after the some behind the scene activities many of them are gonna get approved.

simply you can say there was danger of Ahmadinejad policies. and after 88 the reformist were not that organized so they could attract enough vote , the danger was they won't win and then at the time Roohani was the only alternative that his view was neutral. Aref by resigning in favor of him make sure that there wont be a second round.also wont forget after Roohani win every side claimed he was from them even conservatives claimed he is from them and pointed to his post in last years.and specially pointed that he was a member of Combatant Clergy Association

So, let's get to the bottom of this. Aref was a Reformist and Rouhani was a Conservative?

well wait ,the last time also such things happened and then they went and approved some others ,this times also there are 1500 people who there is no reason for not being allowed to participate and i'm sure after the some behind the scene activities many of them are gonna get approved.

lets assume they will approve several more pasteurized Reformers. it still doesnt change the main Fact that i have mentioned above.
where are The others?
The entire process have a big problem that i said in 2 short steps.
The Loop should be broken then we can call it an Election, otherwise it is just a show.

علی مطهری رو رد صلاحیت کردند کاری ندارم ولی رد صلاحیت جواد خیابانی رو کجای دلم بزارم ...

So, let's get to the bottom of this. Aref was a Reformist and Rouhani was a Conservative?
Aref was reformist and Roohani is a mixture of many groups, included reformist and conservatives.

Aref was reformist and Roohani is a mixture of many groups, included reformist and conservatives.

I'm asking you these questions to show the groups in Iran are not clear cut. It's not left and right. These politicians don't have a specific party Idealogy. They constantly change their alliances. If, for example, ahmadenijad was super hard-line, how come his right man, mashaei, was barred for running for presidency but Aref was allowed?

Anyway, back to the topic, here is the sort of "reformist" who was disqualified: the children og Rafsanjani, Mehdi and Fatemeh. These are part of the so called Reformist number. People like this.

Don't fall into the reformist trap. Most reformist just use the term For political purposes. What exactly does the Rafsanjani clan want to reform?

I'm asking you these questions to show the groups in Iran are not clear cut. It's not left and right. These politicians don't have a specific party Idealogy. They constantly change their alliances. If, for example, ahmadenijad was super hard-line, how come his right man, mashaei, was barred for running for presidency but Aref was allowed?

Anyway, back to the topic, here is the sort of "reformist" who was disqualified: the children og Rafsanjani, Mehdi and Fatemeh. These are part of the so called Reformist number. People like this.

Don't fall into the reformist trap. Most reformist just use the term For political purposes. What exactly does the Rafsanjani clan want to reform?
its not important who they are , if they have nothing that in the eye of law bar them from entering they must be entered.
by the way i have no problem with 3000 person that Guardian council have evidence against them. in fact if guardian council didn't stopped them here I had problem with that my problem is with the other 1500 people whom there is nothing against them but they were told that they can't participate. because they guardian council could not prove their qualification ,i say if you can't determine that they are qualified but you have nothing against them , its not their problem its your problem , you must have looked harder , if you can't find anything both Islam and moral made it clear for you they are innocent until proven otherwise.

Election is a ridicules joke in our country.lets not fool ourselves.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom