What's new

Most Pakistanis satisfied with first 100-day performance of govt

1238763_591099974261946_163778381_n.jpg

541806_591127150925895_261731407_n.jpg

i appreciate that some thing is done by fedral govt to sort out karachi law and order , atleast took the initiative ! whereas PPP totally Failed

If nawaz is able to solve electricity problem and control law and order situation to some extent Man PPP and PTI should than forget the idea of coming to power for next 10 to 15 years at least because man he would not loose next elections that is for sure

I think the top priority is law and order every thing come secondary , if Nawaz can sort this mess out he will be a hero and yes good buy to PPP and PTI forever

atleast took the initiative ! whereas PPP totally Failed

I think the top priority is law and order every thing come secondary , if Nawaz can sort this mess out he will be a hero and yes good buy to PPP and PTI forever

If PPPP comes again in the government then you same people will ................ ha ha ha

If PPPP comes again in the government then you same people will ................ ha ha ha

personally i have never voted or supported them although i agree with their secular views but i think they are too good for their own good. As for general masses its feudal lords who directs their slaves who and where to vote , one is living in a fools paradise if they think elections are conducted in those areas.

I will take your advise but wait for KPK to become heaven first, I cant risk more demage to this country.

Damage? How much more damage is to be done? You know, most pathetic type of people are your kinds...They *know* that these corrupt feudal families will only tear Pakistan's a$$ apart..and YET you support them, you defend them, and you vote them..while the sons of Shareefs are themselves sitting outside of country and don't give a sh!t about it!!!!!

And Imran Khan as a prime-minister was our bet to save Pakistan. KPK won't prove anything. Give Obama Iowa state to govern..and he won't be able to implement even one of his agendas for America...

Shareefs have ruined Pakistan before...and they'll ruin it again..

Remember, if your country has a potential of 9% growth..but it grows at 6%...then it is an economic disaster!!!!!

Shareefs will perform a bit better than PPP..and jahil Pakistanis (which includes your likes too) will vote them saying "Dekh Dekha..sher has performed so good..omg blah blah)...What an utter shame.

Damage? How much more damage is to be done? You know, most pathetic type of people are your kinds...They *know* that these corrupt feudal families will only tear Pakistan's a$$ apart..and YET you support them, you defend them, and you vote them..while the sons of Shareefs are themselves sitting outside of country and don't give a sh!t about it!!!!!

And Imran Khan as a prime-minister was our bet to save Pakistan. KPK won't prove anything. Give Obama Iowa state to govern..and he won't be able to implement even one of his agendas for America...

Shareefs have ruined Pakistan before...and they'll ruin it again..

Remember, if your country has a potential of 9% growth..but it grows at 6%...then it is an economic disaster!!!!!

Shareefs will perform a bit better than PPP..and jahil Pakistanis (which includes your likes too) will vote them saying "Dekh Dekha..sher has performed so good..omg blah blah)...What an utter shame.

I just have to say one thing to that, its better be corrupt than stupid and a vast majority of Pakistanis are stupid, too damn stupid....the most annoying thing for me when I visit Pakistan is to listen to you people talk, no depth no knowledge no common sense and everything is conspiracy for you people, and you dont look at your self every one of you are so damn corrupt and yet to want your leader to be an angel...keep waiting for God to come down on earth and help you

Back
Top Bottom