What's new

Most Pakistanis satisfied with first 100-day performance of govt

Would you lend us a favour tearing this survey a part by presenting logical arguments?

Thanks

Only thing negative about Nawaz Shareef I see right now is his extremely soft stance against India. India has been using extremely harsh language towards Pakistan since last couple of months and PTI has been the only party taking some stance against it. Nawaz Shareef is crying to meet Manmohan as if a small baby wants to meet celebrity. This attitudes under present scenario is really uncalled for
NS utterances about India are more soundbite .. less substance ... same on Indian side .. both side doing exactly what they do anyway..

@hinduguy yeh le :lol:

994302_552982688102880_507093276_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Would it not make more commercial/business sense to have a bullet train from the port hub city of Karachi to Lahore? why Peshawar?

Yeh FB ki fazool batain naa parha Karo... Both PTI and PML N fans fight on fb like cats and dogs and 99% of times without any proof and unreliable source

you means that NAWAB SHARIF never visited IK in the hospital?
thanksgiving?lolzzz

Well its still long way to go. If I see it than I will believe it.Cant see any changes, dont trust the polls. People are too gullible. Ganja ji is akhir kar one of the corrupt politicians, but since many Pakistanis have short term memory he might get away with it and fool everyone again.
I guess he will have the last laugh after 5 years.

Would you lend us a favour tearing this survey a part by presenting logical arguments?

Thanks

Sure...

- First: Majority of their ~ 3850 people surveyed come from Punjab...and that too, from central Punjab...hence a CLEAR bias in sample size...Go to Bible Belt in the U.S and you'll see Obama with ratings of barely 14%..Does that project reality of America? Offcourse not.

- Second: The survey asks dubious questions and out of blue ranks N-league as number one...number one by a huge magnitude...

For example, there is a category called "Assertion of provincial autonomy" ...

First thing: How many local, street Pakistanis even know what does the above line mean?

Second thing: How has Shahbaz Shareef "asserted" itself for provincial autonomy in last 100 days? Any example? One example? (I can give your a couple for KPK right off my head)...Yet the "result" is : Shahbaz get 78% approval in this category while Qaim Ali 14% and 9% for KPK..

- Third: Federal government has the approval rating of over-all 62% !!!! And the survey highlights this fact...but when you break down everything...PML(N)'s federal government has approval of freaking 76% in central Punjab (pml(N) dominated area), less than 27% approval in Sindh, and a -4 % approval in KPK....YET the "survey" projects 62% approval rating of PML(N)'s federal government and highlights it..and PTV reporting this news again and again... How pathetic can you get? (See my first point..thats how they got '62%' approval rating)...Again, its kinda like coming to my university in California and asking for Obama approval w.r.t republicans...Obama will get 70% approval easily, does that reflect his performance on ground? No.

And since I have to work for couple of assignments, I will stop here. Otherwise, I can literally tear this "report" apart...This is such a bias, agenda-driven propaganda piece by Gallop Pakistan (Owned by Ijaz Gillani, the well-known 'partner' of Nawaz Shareef)...But still, it will be used by PML(N), their pocketed media, and their supporters all over Pakistan to drive their agenda of corruption and PTI bashing...

And again, the sad part is, average Pakistani does not have the skills of even a Western high schooler..and majority of Pakistan will be "tricked" by this "survey" and hence they'll be supporting their own humiliation, destruction, and oppression.

Pfftttt......

Most Pakistanis know about the government's performance ... ?? :unsure: :ashamed:

Actually most Pakistani dont know, Pakistani are dumber than the world average so to say most pakistanis will know whats good for them is a far cry. Most Pakistanis would want govt to cut the petrol prices they will praise a govt who would cut petrol prices to half even if it means the country dies after one year but as long as they can benefit for that one years then its worth it.

I actually believe its a fake survey, because Pakistanis are a complainer nation, they are still complaining for 1% extra GST

Actually most Pakistani dont know, Pakistani are dumber than the world average so to say most pakistanis will know whats good for them is a far cry. Most Pakistanis would want govt to cut the petrol prices they will praise a govt who would cut petrol prices to half even if it means the country dies after one year but as long as they can benefit for that one years then its worth it.

I actually believe its a fake survey, because Pakistanis are a complainer nation, they are still complaining for 1% extra GST

a guy living in the comforts of the west is barking like that?

why dont you come to pakistani earn like a normal pakistani and then we will see if you dont complain

a guy living in the comforts of the west is barking like that?

why dont you come to pakistani earn like a normal pakistani and then we will see if you dont complain

when I left Pakistan I left you a prosperous, morally correct, relatively humane country and look what the F you and your peers have done to this country. I left my family and friends for the comfort of a western country thats true but for last 20 years I have not seen a comfortable day when I have find ways to earn more money to support people of that God forsaken hud haram land, half of my money is going towards supporting your hungry people....I do have 20 or maybe 30 more reasons to complain than you do because you can tell them Yar mere pass pasey kahan but I cannot say this to those people. I have more right to bark and even bite you, you good for nothing complainer, me and my peers are sending you 16 billion a years so tell me how much are you 200 million making there combined....shame on you people, you want govt to come water a plant in front of your house or your will let it die, to abb kia phal magtey ho, chuppo apna baith ke

Just remember this, I am getting old and I cannot carry your burdon for much longer, you need to get it straight because my next generation dont owe you $hit like I do and they wont give a $hit about you like I do..so you dont have long before you take your weight back f'ers

when I left Pakistan I left you a prosperous, morally correct, relatively humane country and look what the F you and your peers have done to this country. I left my family and friends for the comfort of a western country thats true but for last 20 years I have not seen a comfortable day when I have find ways to earn more money to support people of that God forsaken hud haram land, half of my money is going towards supporting your hungry people....I do have 20 or maybe 30 more reasons to complain than you do because you can tell them Yar mere pass pasey kahan but I cannot say this to those people. I have more right to bark and even bite you, you good for nothing complainer, me and my peers are sending you 16 billion a years so tell me how much are you 200 million making there combined....shame on you

Bhai ap sahi tapay huay lagtay ho kasam se :D

But yet you supported that corrupt family-mafia PML(N) over Imran Khan?

Bhai ap sahi tapay huay lagtay ho kasam se :D

But yet you supported that corrupt family-mafia PML(N) over Imran Khan?

you give me one more reason why I called all of you what I called all of you in my above post, I didnt not cannot vote for anyone!

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif received 62 per cent approval of the masses across the country for his government’s performance during the first 100 days, a survey conducted by PILDAT revealed Sunday.

The poll is considered an initial performance tracker regarding governance by the federal government led by Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif of Pakistan Muslim League-N as well as performance of ‘democracy’ in its various forms and expressions.

Prime Minister Sharif’s policy of seeking harmony within the state institutions and provincial governments was given the highest rate of approval. His reaching out on the key foreign policy issues also received popular approval.

The Pakistan Institute of Legislative Development and Transparency (PILDAT) survey was released on the “International Day of Democracy” observed on September 15.

With the change of government on June 5, after the May 11 elections, around 44 per cent people were optimistic about its ability to address the current issues, the survey said.

Likewise, according to the public opinion given in the survey, the Punjab government got the best rating out of the four provincial governments while the Sindh government was given the poorest rating.

According to the survey, 46 per cent people gave good performance rating to the Nawaz Sharif government in dealing with the issue of terrorism, while 52 per cent gave it positive rating to cope with the electricity shortage.

About performance on key foreign policy issues, including relations with the United States, China and India, the government was given 57 per cent positive rating.

The positive performance rating achieved by the federal government on the inter-provincial harmony was 59 per cent. It also got 59 per cent positive rating on harmonious relations with the opposition parties in the parliament.

For creating harmony with the armed forces, the government achieved 58 per cent positive rating. Likewise, 54 per cent people gave positive performance rating to the PML-N government at centre in dealing with the problem of corruption.

Most Pakistanis satisfied with first 100-day performance of govt - DAWN.COM
If nawaz is able to solve electricity problem and control law and order situation to some extent Man PPP and PTI should than forget the idea of coming to power for next 10 to 15 years at least because man he would not loose next elections that is for sure

Back
Top Bottom