What's new

Most Pakistanis satisfied with first 100-day performance of govt

If nawaz is able to solve electricity problem and control law and order situation to some extent Man PPP and PTI should than forget the idea of coming to power for next 10 to 15 years at least because man he would not loose next elections that is for sure

and he will, but these complainer dont see that after 13 years someone is working for them or they can keep complaining like that and Allah will give them their favorite PPP govt back.

and he will, but these complainer dont see that after 13 years someone is working for them or they can keep complaining like that and Allah will give them their favorite PPP govt back.

I hope he does and also make lot of defense deals than I would really love him first defense deal can be expected in with in next 3 days

thats so funny ... petrol expensive, electricty expensive , taxes of everythng, same law and order situtaion and same corruption ... where the hell do they conduct these survey ....

you give me one more reason why I called all of you what I called all of you in my above post, I didnt not cannot vote for anyone!

No one is talking about voting mate...I talked about "supporting"...As far as I remember, you supported PML(N) in elections? Correct me if I'm wrong...

If you could vote for any party in last elections, which one it would be?

No one is talking about voting mate...I talked about "supporting"...As far as I remember, you supported PML(N) in elections? Correct me if I'm wrong...

If you could vote for any party in last elections, which one it would be?

yes i support PMLN, same PMLN who is now working to make your life better, who gave you electricity back but due to short memory span of you people you probably already forgot about that, same PMLN who will eventually sell PIA instead of recruiting its 10,000 jiyaleys and this will be the biggest favor any political party can do to Pakistan, same PMLN who is catching Gas and electricity thiefs....and please show some intelligence and dont quote few bad things since no one claimed to be an angels serving at least 150 million corrupt people out 180 million

Plus same policies of PPPP, Same alliance in Karachi:undecided:
Even record devalue of rupee......:undecided:

there is no alliance so please be honest when you say something, but if there were what is wrong with it, arent 8 million people who supported MQM Pakistani as well?

stop buying foreign things so your import bills does go over export bill and rupee will stabilize but who am talking to, I am talking to people whose motto is "ask not what we can do for the country but what the country can do for us"

well i am close to be satisfied..

though much more than i expected

whcih world do these guys live in? seen th price of atta, petrol, gas, electricity??????? off with their heads as the queem=n would say in alice in wonderland....

yes i support PMLN, same PMLN who is now working to make your life better, who gave you electricity back but due to short memory span of you people you probably already forgot about that, same PMLN who will eventually sell PIA instead of recruiting its 10,000 jiyaleys and this will be the biggest favor any political party can do to Pakistan, same PMLN who is catching Gas and electricity thiefs....and please show some intelligence and dont quote few bad things since no one claimed to be an angels serving at least 150 million corrupt people out 180 million

I used to be a PML(N) supporter...but now we have a third option and a better leader than Nawaz..why not try him instead of keeping worshiping these family chiefs? You need to catch up with reality..at one hand, you blast Pakistan..on the other hand, you support the exact people that caused Pakistan to become the sh!thole that it is today...

most pakistanis were before 100 days of this shity government--------->:lazy:

most pakistanis will be after 200 days of this shity government---------> :hang2:

most of the our leaders after 100 day of this government....................> :dance3:

mqm after 100 days of this government ...........................................> :suicide2::wacko: (people of karachi :yahoo:)

nora and zora today and tomorrow ----------------------------------->:cheers:

I have tired of tsunami kids rona dhona :cry:they can't accept their defeat,what's happening in swat,how many people are suffering from dengue,what happened to those ninety days??

I used to be a PML(N) supporter...but now we have a third option and a better leader than Nawaz..why not try him instead of keeping worshiping these family chiefs? You need to catch up with reality..at one hand, you blast Pakistan..on the other hand, you support the exact people that caused Pakistan to become the sh!thole that it is today...

I will take your advise but wait for KPK to become heaven first, I cant risk more demage to this country.

Back
Top Bottom