What's new

Most Israelis 'support Iran strike'

How many of those 500 people were from the right-wing community( 300?)?
Hayom newspaper says it all(Nethanyahu supporter).
Im sure this poll doesnt show the view of the Israeli People.
They should ask people in Tel-Aviv and see what comes out.

If the sample was properly built, there's no reason to suspect the poll of bias.

I've seen other polls on this subject - they didn't reflect the Hayom's results, true, but this isn't because Israelis don't want a war with Iran; it's that they don't want a war with Iran without US support. They want war, but they also want guarantees they can win one.

And you should know the Tel Avivians (or whatever is it that they're called) don't mirror Israel as a whole either (people in large metropoleis always lean leftwards compared to in the country's average).

I never expected such childish behavior from a relatively advanced nation like Israel. Like....seriously....

Oh, but you should expect. People - both ordinary people and politicians - who live in a country with a bloated military, are generally the least sensible in geopolitical affairs. Power dumbs people down.

I would have been really surprised if the poll results showed that the Israelis don't support a strike on Iran or in fact any country on planet earth.

If the sample was properly built, there's no reason to suspect the poll of bias.

I've seen other polls on this subject - they didn't reflect the Hayom's results, true, but this isn't because Israelis don't want a war with Iran; it's that they don't want a war with Iran without US support. They want war, but they also want guarantees they can win one.

And you should know the Tel Avivians (or whatever is it that they're called) don't mirror Israel as a whole either (people in large metropoleis always lean leftwards compared to in the country's average).

Oh, but you should expect. People - both ordinary people and politicians - who live in a country with a bloated military, are generally the least sensible in geopolitical affairs. Power dumbs people down.
That is bs,the people dont want war only the politicians want war to get votes.
All sides know war is not the solution.

That is bs,the people dont want war only the politicians want war to get votes.
All sides know war is not the solution.

lol

Do you always decide something is true, and stick with it regardless of evidence to the contrary? or do you only do so when Israel's concerned?

As I showed befoe (with links), even the polls suggesting Israeli opposition to a unilateral strike on Iran, still show Israelis are for a war if the US takes part in it. Polls also show the overwhelming majority of Israelis don't want diplomacy with Iran. The leaves only two options left: to strike Iran or allow it to proceed with its nuclear development undisturbed. And I doubt Israelis prefer the latter.

Israel lack the capacity and confidence to take on Iran on their own, they are only good for covert attacks on their premier scientists .Iran is not a pushover by any mean , they can retaliate hard by lobbing 1000s of missiles to any Israeli attack.

Though I am against Iran possessing nuclear weapons.

Forgetting the fact that this would be against international law, I dont think a country as small as Israel would survive after a full salvo of missiles from Iran. Israel might have a much superior airforce but Iran has thousands and thousands of missiles. Why are Israelis such warmongers?

Back
Top Bottom