What's new

Most Beautiful South Asians Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love these Indian women. I think they are beautiful :smitten:

indianwomen_pei9x_6943.jpg

Indian facial features---(forgettin the complexion,height n all).... tend to be rounder and their bodies... secially lower portion tends to be healthier............dnt know how to put it.............dnt u agree?

This were your words Pak nationalist and you saying im insecure? what a dumb assumption

I seen ugly Pakistanis and i have seen the same in India but according to you Pakistan all the people are hot and sexy :rofl:

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Fear? buddy i been banned so many times you think i care? lol

some people r incapable to understand sarcasm... they dnt have a sound mind.

As for ugly... who could be more low and pathetic as you? nobody!

I request Pakistani members to report this low....!

Yet u have no shame? how low more could you go ? are you looking for your relatives on PDF tht seperated frm you in kumbhs mela?

As for ugly... who could be more low and pathetic as you? nobody!

I request Pakistani members to report this low....!

So you wanna bring family and religion into it now? and you calling me a low life grow up kid

Indian facial features---(forgettin the complexion,height n all).... tend to be rounder and their bodies... secially lower portion tends to be healthier............dnt know how to put it.............dnt u agree?

This were your words Pak nationalist and you saying im insecure? what a dumb assumption

Im insecure just coz i put forward my observation? how old r u? 5?

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 AM ----------

So you wanna bring family and religion into it now? and you calling me a low life grow up kid

Lol ... thts how narrow ur thinking is!

Yeti, before I ignore you on my account I want to say this to you. Beauty is subjective, and posting pictures of poor and dark people makes you feel better about yourself? Are they not human beings?

All I said was Pakistanis and Indians look different and you suddenly started throwing tantrums. Height of insecurity.

Hazar lanat you lowlife that belittles people.

Im insecure just coz i put forward my observation? how old r u? 5?

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 AM ----------

Lol ... thts how narrow ur thinking is!

are you looking for your relatives on PDF tht seperated frm you in kumbhs mela?

Your bringing family and religion into it but i wont do the same im not a scumbag like you and btw i seen your pic u aint fair lol

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

Yeti, before I ignore you on my account I want to say this to you. Beauty is subjective, and posting pictures of poor and dark people makes you feel better about yourself? Are they not human beings?

All I said was Pakistanis and Indians look different and you suddenly started throwing tantrums. Height of insecurity.

Ignore me all you want i didnt like you in the first place

Yes Indians always take it as an insult when we say we Pakistanis look different from them. Would the British take it as an insult if Americans said they look different than the British.

I don't know why these Indians feel so insecure about the fact that Majority of Pakistanis are not the same as Majority of Indians.

Yes Indians always take it as an insult when we say we Pakistanis look different from them. Would the British take it as an insult if Americans said they look different than the British.

I don't know why these Indians feel so insecure about the fact that Majority of Pakistanis are not the same as Majority of Indians.

How can the British look diffrent to the Americans when they come from Irish/german roots 90% of them or Italians the rest

You must have a funny mind :rofl:

Tamil Brahmin.

All women are beautiful, but Bengali girls are class apart. Nothing comes close to Bengali girls in the whole of South Asia. :smitten:

How can the British look diffrent to the Americans when they come from Irish/german roots 90% of them or Italians the rest

You must have a funny mind :rofl:

Many Americans can tell themselves apart from most British.

Anyways, we Pakistanis have different ethnic groups and the only ethnic groups we share with Indians are Punjabis (who make 3% of India's population) and Sindhis (who make less than 1% of India's population).

We Pakistanis don't find any similarities with the bulk of india in central/south india.

Why does that make Indians so mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom