What's new

Most Beautiful South Asians Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG]http://coursesa.matrix.msu.edu/~fisher/IAH211D/maps/PakistanEthnicGroups.jpg[/IMG]
As I said before everything south of India side of Punjab is foreign to us Pakistanis

[/COLOR]
251px-Dravidische_Sprachen.png

Yes that red mark highlights a place in Balochistan. The same Baloch who you indians think are different from Pakistanis :rofl

You can see from the red that most part of India is not diffrent to majority of Pakistan apart from the Dravidan's

If you morons knew how many journalists come on this site, you would immediately feel ashamed. Let these Bharatis carry on with this cheap behaviour. If you drop yourself to their level you make our nation look bad. I request Pakistanis to ignore the Bharati trolls at once.

here is something for journalists that come here...let them also know why pakistani only puts forward white pakistanis and not the darker one....

qb
226920-QBphotopublicity-1312810694-239-640x480.jpg

meesha shafi
meesha-shafi-photo-shoot-for-lorc3a9al-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would spit at someone if they called me an Indian. Come to NYC, Brooklyn or Jackson heights and call a Pakistani an Indian, then go home with a lesson learned and a black eye. You Indians can keep lying to yourselves.

Puhleez....I live in Queens and invariably all Afghan/Pak restaurants are called Indian restaurants even though they dont have friggin Aloo Mutter on their menu card.

Padma Lakshmi :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom