What's new

Sheikh Hasina is named as the only Bangladeshi in 100 most influential persons in Asia

so amny butt hurt replies .. justifies the choice !

this is not a beauty contest... :p:
she is ruling bd completely disregarding any voice of caution, is even against USA. She is definitely powerful whether you like or hate her.

That was bad of me. Do you believe in democracy? I'm sure you do, do you know that majority of Bangladesh is pro BNP? This a well known fact. Even the AL boys refute this lady. She's got thousands and thousands of peoples blood on her hands.

That was bad of me. Do you believe in democracy? I'm sure you do, do you know that majority of Bangladesh is pro BNP? This a well known fact. Even the AL boys refute this lady. She's got thousands and thousands of peoples blood on her hands.
That does not deny the fact that she is powerful, right?
This is not a list of nice people, or beautiful people .. its a list of powerful people :)

That does not deny the fact that she is powerful, right?
This is not a list of nice people, or beautiful people .. its a list of powerful people :)

Where is Ayman al-Zawahiri? Or the current figurehead of the Afghan Taliban? Ain't they 'powerful' enough?

Where is Ayman al-Zawahiri? Or the current figurehead of the Afghan Taliban? Ain't they 'powerful' enough?
they are.. may be not powerful enough to be in 100 list. I did not make the list else I would have included them. :)

Bollywood actors are more influential than heads of countries?
have you seen bipasha basu's biceps? :lol:

they are.. may be not powerful enough to be in 100 list. I did not make the list else I would have included them. :)

have you seen bipasha basu's biceps? :lol:

Have you seen our film actress saima's biceps?

:rofl:

That woman has no influence. probably less than 0.5% of people in the west have heard of her.

A Japanese or Chinese businessman has more influence than her.

Im honestly surprised to not see Dr.Yonus. If this is a truly international award Yonus sir should've been on the list, atleast when it came to the most influential people in Bangladesh. Sigh.

Alif, I would have to agree with you! I have read up on & saw a show on 60 Minutes or something on Grameen Bank!
It was, indeed, a 'noble idea'! Curious what really happened to Dr. Younis?!

But then there was lots of 'Badmashi' on the 'COLLECTION' of Loans' by the Bank staff!

Alif, I would have to agree with you! I have read up on & saw a show on 60 Minutes or something on Grameen Bank!
It was, indeed, a 'noble idea'! Curious what really happened to Dr. Younis?!

But then there was lots of 'Badmashi' on the 'COLLECTION' of Loans' by the Bank staff!
what do you mean, did grameen bank resort to unfair means?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom