What's new

Most Americans see Pakistan as enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Americans are stupid, irrational, paranoid nerds

Lol @ MOST ... cant you see ALL of the PAKISTANI knows that USA is the enemy????

Why all the polls results are so funny.

that is the problem they cant do anything HA HA HA

They can only cry out loudly and thats what they are doing now....... they know that they were not welcomed in this region and they have to leave .... but they need to maintain their ego as a super power

TO BE HONEST ANSWER TO THE QUESTION is PAKISTAN is the ENEMY of USA and USA is the ENEMY of PAKISTAN

and also pls note that i dont hate USA and the people what i hate is the Military and Politics and Foreign Policy USA

americans are not generally are bad people

i would like to add something that Guys have you seen the american networks / media damn they actually brain wash you
they show how bad is others etc..

i am sure Pakistan dont show program like that anti american

Nothing surprising. :)

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

TO BE HONEST ANSWER TO THE QUESTION is PAKISTAN is the ENEMY of USA and USA is the ENEMY of PAKISTAN

and also pls note that i dont hate USA and the people what i hate is the Military and Politics and Foreign Policy USA

americans are not generally are bad people

i would like to add something that Guys have you seen the american networks / media damn they actually brain wash you

Their media is actually their madrasa!!!

Well, the first reason is the geopolitics, since the US views China as its biggest enemy and Pakistan as the henchman of China, therefore it is spontaneously an enemy.

The second reason is the religion, since Pakistan is the only Islamic nation with nukes, therefore it is also a threat in the eyes of US and Israel.

what is zaid hamid?
ur visionary hero?

I dont really care how the Americans view us. Whats interesting is how the world views the Americans.
I believe a few of the words used recently to describe them have been - liars, animals, bankrupt, scumbags, lowlifes, zionists, two faced jaanwar. Of course not all of them can associate with these - just most of them.
After attacking our soldiers we dont see them as the enemy - they are the enemy - period!

Yaar bhai ... ye americans itni jaldi jaldi surveys kyon karwte rehte hain..:what:
some days back they get same hating results from people for the Iran... aur koi kaam nahi hai kya...

Just bomb some country or put some sanctions on other & get the survey of love or hate from their people...

some kind of game going on there????:woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom