What's new

Mosque attacked with petrol bomb in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time i checked that guy wasn't a Muslim.

Now you are supporting the act of bombing a religious place? Unfortunately, for you the British dumb ***** are not equivalent of Hindu terror in India.

Unfortunately, the guy was a recent convert.

I never supported anything. I was telling there would be hate filled reactions after the incident. It may be unfortunate but that's what there to come and no where meant I supported those reactions or an attack on religious place.

First the Muslims kill Brits now Brits are taking revenge
Simple as that
As long as one side decides to stop this is gonna go on & on

Muslim community should condem this in masses
Hold funeral prayers etc
To tell the Ordinary Brit That he has nothing to do with this & only extremist on both sides are doing this only then total Peace & Harmony can exist on both sides

ERRRr.....
The terrorist guy said exactly the same...
His video can be seen...he said he s taking revenge of wars waged muslim countries....
So congratulations....your statement matches with the terrorist..
Simple as that...

Simple as that

Hold funeral prayers etc
To tell the Ordinary Brit That he has nothing to do with this & only extremist on both sides are doing this only then total Peace & Harmony can exist on both sides

You yindus really come in with stupid installed dont you, well lets say that the british soldier was killed because of a murder of a 75 year old man by a racist british white man. How about that retardo. And if you want proof, the link is posted on the first page, and also I started a thread under the title selected terrorism, and you will see how people dont care when its not a white man dead. So really kiss as much bumb as u want to, but when u are done no one will really give a chit about u either.

You yindus really come in with stupid installed dont you, well lets say that the british soldier was killed because of a murder of a 75 year old man by a racist british white man. How about that retardo. And if you want proof, the link is posted on the first page, and also I started a thread under the title selected terrorism, and you will see how people dont care when its not a white man dead. So really kiss as much bumb as u want to, but when u are done no one will really give a chit about u either.

How much oxygen did you carry to reach so deep in soup of codswallop ??

How much oxygen did you carry to reach so deep in soup of codswallop ??

Another yinduu, another garbage. Carry on dude you guys are the officially the unofficial spokes persons for the terrorists.

Another yinduu, another garbage. Carry on dude you guys are the officially the unofficial spokes persons for the terrorists.

Spokes Persons . waah Aslan waah . Mazza aa gaya :rofl: .

And by the way i am another "yinduu" , you are just another garbage , whom nobody gives a penny under Horseshyt .

Simple as that

Hold funeral prayers etc

crusdes are going on.

Its all about revenge by everybody so STOP blaming faith.

why you use Brits Vs Muslim?

why NOT Muslim killed a Christian and now Christians taking revenge?

Spokes Persons . waah Aslan waah . Mazza aa gaya :rofl: .

And by the way i am another "yinduu" , you are just another garbage , whom nobody gives a penny under Horseshyt .

Apparently you did, didnt you. Well you replied back to me thinking I was important enough to merit a reply. Now what does that make you horse chit or just the gas coming out of it. Now stop wasting me time eh, go back to defending the white man.

Simple as that

Hold funeral prayers etc

AMERICAN kill thousands millions of Muslims around the world and when Muslims are taking revenge you guyz start "oh TERRORISM" ***** ** *****!

After Muslims killed an innocent British soldier in such an heinous way, such emotional reactions on interwebz is expected. Nobody gonna do anything on your complaints. This is cycle of hate. You start it and it will get to you sooner or later.

When I read the news, I felt terrible and I don't expect britons to forget it so easily.

When US kill thousands of Muslims in Iraq, Afghanistan and supporting terrorism in Pakistan... "SUCH EMOTIONAL REACTIONS EXPECTED"

Apparently you did, didnt you. Well you replied back to me thinking I was important enough to merit a reply. Now what does that make you horse chit or just the gas coming out of it. Now stop wasting me time eh, go back to defending the white man.

Go and Pray . Don't waste your time on internet .

The funniest thing i find that more than Britishers we see Bharatis aka Indians jumping on such news and supporting such incidents whenever there is Muslim reference attached to it

we are going to build mosques while you cant make nothing in our countries and you cant do nothing about it lol

I'm sure that this kind of attitude is going to help :ashamed:

On Topic: It was inevitable that such things will happen,idiots going after innocents,on both sides,if those baboons throwing petrol bombs at regular mosques wanted to do something for their cause why not go after that Choudary fellow and his lot? Now there's a guy who deserves a petrol bomb up his *** and not the local mosque.

Truly,stupidity and hate mongering has no ethnic or religious backround.

The funniest thing i find that more than Britishers we see Bharatis aka Indians jumping on such news and supporting such incidents whenever there is Muslim reference attached to it

coz we are allies and most of us are non muslims..just how u support china,inspite of how they treat your uhgur brothers

Dogs are loyal creatures.

many of u are chinese cheerleaders..:whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom