What's new

Mosque attacked with petrol bomb in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I have taken screen shots of your clear threats..
If you are in UK....and your IP gets traced...we will see who is brave and who is an idiot :lol:

After Muslims killed an innocent British soldier in such an heinous way, such emotional reactions on interwebz is expected. Nobody gonna do anything on your complaints. This is cycle of hate. You start it and it will get to you sooner or later.

When I read the news, I felt terrible and I don't expect britons to forget it so easily.

After Muslims killed an innocent British soldier in such an heinous way, such emotional reactions on interwebz is expected. Nobody gonna do anything on your complaints. This is cycle of hate. You start it and it will get to you sooner or later.

oh shut up...terrorist sympathizer....
Threatening to bomb a public place is intent of terrorism....
and illegal in UK.
I don't know about Hindustan...

and illegal in UK.

Wow, now a Pakistani calling others Terrorist sympathizer. That does not even sound funny.

You being from the lands exporting terrorism world over must know well that acts like killing British soldier on British street is called an act of terror not some annonymous rants on interwebz. But anyways you can very well try your luck..

Wow, now a Pakistani calling others Terrorist sympathizer. That does not even sound funny.

You being from the lands exporting terrorism world over must know well that acts like killing British soldier on British street is called an act of terror not some annonymous rants on interwebz. But anyways you can very well try your luck..

Issuing bobmbing threats on internet is still classsed
as intent of terrorism and since police forces have to spend much time and money on picking up brains after such incident...they find it cheaper and less resource intensive to act preemptively and that's the reason such reports are taken far more seriously than your little Indian mind can think.

you should stay out of this unless you want to take this to another level

Yes, way to lend justifications to attacks on innocent bystanders who have no end in this extremist v extremist hate war. You people are usually quick to brush people as J4hadi apologists but here you are on the opposite side of the same coin.

oh sweet irony :disagree:

@jbond197
dekha....bhagaa diyaa naa salay ko daraa kay..
itni sii baat tujhay samajh nahi aa rahi thii :lol:

benchod sala indian tha.

baat kar mod say kay uski ip address tujhe dehein

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad incident...Intolerance against Muslims is on a rise in the western world due to deeds of some Muslim bad apples.

N unfortunately i don't see this hatred going down anytime in near future...:undecided:

and illegal in UK.

I see what you are doing there. Using phrases hurled at Muslims back at others :D

On topic .. I hope no one was injured. Better policing is required there.

Sad incident...Intolerance against Muslims is on a rise in the western world due to deeds of some Muslim bad apples.

N unfortunately i don't see this hatred going down anytime in near future...:undecided:

lol..
its funny how you guys throw all blame on Muslims..
terrorism..Muslims fault..
non Muslims threats Muslims...again Muslim fault..
Muslim countries attacked...well again..Muslims fault..

no wonder many of us don't care anymore what you lot say as you have been radicalized against us and whatever you say will br against us.

lol..
its funny how you guys throw all blame on Muslims..
terrorism..Muslims fault..
non Muslims threats Muslims...again Muslim fault..
Muslim countries attacked...well again..Muslims fault..

no wonder many of us don't care anymore what you lot say as you have been radicalized against us and whatever you say will be against us.
Your hate strengthens my brleif in Islam as we had been told centuries ago that you non Muslims cannot be our well wishers...just allies with mutual interest...at times.
I wasn't supporting such incidents, only saying thats its a tit for tat kinda attack by the western stereotypes for British soldier killing incident.

Now did i said something thats not true...:undecided:

When I read the news, I felt terrible and I don't expect britons to forget it so easily.

Last time i checked that guy wasn't a Muslim.

Now you are supporting the act of bombing a religious place? Unfortunately, for you the British dumb ***** are not equivalent of Hindu terror in India.

First the Muslims kill Brits now Brits are taking revenge
Simple as that
As long as one side decides to stop this is gonna go on & on

Muslim community should condem this in masses
Hold funeral prayers etc
To tell the Ordinary Brit That he has nothing to do with this & only extremist on both sides are doing this only then total Peace & Harmony can exist on both sides

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom