What's new

Moscow Warms Up To Islamabad

Any source for that blinding insight?

lol, i thought only indians cant take jokes :) , who cares what russia thinks about Kashmir, its is not the thread context.

BUT how funny is that you did not asked any source for the claim indians do, what Russia thinks of Kashmir ..?

lol, i thought only indians cant take jokes :) , who cares what russia thinks about Kashmir, its is not the thread context.

BUT how funny is that you did not asked any source for the claim indians do, what Russia thinks of Kashmir ..?

I simply ignore most of their rants. I do care more about what you think.

Pakistan should lick their new master's feet and beg for nuke submarines,sukhois,aircraft carriers, help to sent rockets in space,help pakistan arm against in india....

I didnt know India su*ks its master to import all its weapon... Thanks for telling me...

WEll if you indian gentlemen , Think this is nothing Significant Then dont post here , let us have our fun .

However you will not do that as you have this slight feeling in you Gut as if something is happening , something you just cannot comprehend . so you go on Denial mode as it is best to deny the Reality you dont want to accept then to accept it.

The Game my Friends is not Changing it HAS changed long time ago. the sooner you grasp the situation the better it will be for you .

History has proven to mankind over and over again that politics always changes according to ones national interest. Russia finally sees the importance of Pakistan, just like China did a long time ago. Hence both are happy for Pakistan to join the SCO and both are involved with Pakistan on numerous civil and military projects.

India should accept the fact that things have changed and move on, just like they did with the Americans. There is no such thing as permanent friends or enemies.

However may Pakistan try to counterweight India, it cannot. No country in the world would give same weightage to India and Pakistan.

I welcome Russia-Pakistan ties. Who knows, may be India can use Russia as a proxy to exert influence in Pakistan, and may be everything between Russia-Pakistan is happening with tactical approval of India.

Russia soon will consider whole of the Kashmir as a part of Pakistan, what you gonna do then ????

You guys used to say the same about Americans and kept crying for American mediation in Kashmir.. And that was just 10-12 years back.. :rofl:

The most funny things on this forum.

1. Stupid and funny thread.

2. Indian comments on Pakistan-Russia relation thread. :rofl:

The most funny things on this forum.

1. Stupid and funny thread.

2. Indian comments on Pakistan-Russia relation thread. :rofl:

So what is so funny.

Aren't you people commenting on India-US relations?

Pakistani people, don't get too excited about this yet......its too early to say anything. Russia will never ever going to benefit Pakistan if India warn them. so just don't get too hyped up.

tujhai mirchi lagi...

things have changed alot after that.. game is changing now just sit back and relax if you can...

What have you got from Russia till now.....mirchi kyo lagegi bhai

Pakistani people, don't get too excited about this yet......its too early to say anything. Russia will never ever going to benefit Pakistan if India warn them. so just don't get too hyped up.

Who told you Pakistani are too much excited about this , We like to see things going forward slowly and positively for both countries.

BUT we have all the rights to enjoy the indians as they started to hype it :)

Befriending Pakistan is a natural strategic move by Russia.

Russia's action should be better seen in from the view point of strengthening its security situation, mutual economic cooperation and a minimal cooperation in defence sector.

Russia has clearly seen what will happen to Islamic brotherhood if Pakistan is befriended. All shouts of brotherhood will die a silent death just like the brotherhood for Muslims in China. Russia is very well aware of that and it certainly knows the cost involved for China in achieving this, just a few promises and have to keep repeating it again and again, LOL.

For me it looks like a very good strategic move by Russia which will help a long way in securing its soil from Islamic radicalism.

They very well know that they just have to play the tune of Pakistan becoming a gateway to the Central Asia and Pakistanis will certainly fall for it, buy yeah!!! behind the scenes they very well know that any route from Pakistan has to pass thru Afghanistan and they know what it means, from experience.

Back
Top Bottom