What's new

Moscow airport bomb: suicide bombers were part of squad trained in Pakistan

Do i care about what indian think or wat they dont.

But are u not supposed to when you are an Indian ?? Normally people from the same country stick together outside the country due to a sense of brotherhood. If u know what i mean.

But are u not supposed to when you are an Indian ?? Normally people from the same country stick together outside the country due to a sense of brotherhood. If u know what i mean.
i dont go along with people in the name of patriotism and nationalism to justify the injustices done by indian state on its own people.sticking together on such issues is like justifying and encouraging injustice.

Produce any concrete proof,evidence anything.First prove that they are Pakistani nationals.Then prove that this operation was known by any official Pakistani agency.Then prove that they were NOT a part of some banned terrorist organization,if they do belong to any of these organizations then that means that our government is already trying to kill these bastard.

If any one of these terrorists does/did belong to any Pakistani official security agency or anything,then prove that they did not mysteriously go AWOL a few years or months back or was not retired from the services for being religiously compromised.

I can bet my life on it that when you carry out this assessment you will NOT come across a single man who passes the whole test mentioned above.So,this is the security failure of the Russian internal security and their intelligence Agency.

i'll never stick with u people on issues like....
1.Kashmir
2.maoists
3.riots
4. Saffron terror
5. Gujarat
6.MODI and BJP and RSS and its assorted groups...

LCA
AMCA
Kaveri Engine
Corruption
Banaras Blast
Republic Day Parade
Moscow attack being traced to Pakistan
Indian students in USA
India in Afghanistan
ISRO
DRDO
Tamil Nadu
Sri Lanka
Commonwealth Games
Sikh riots
Bangladeshi Illegal immigrants
Trial of Chinese in Indian courts

and so on and so forth...

Last edited:
i dont go along with people in the name of patriotism and nationalism to justify the injustices done by indian state on its own people.sticking together on such issues is like justifying and encouraging injustice.

I agree with you.......:cheers:

1.Kashmir
2.maoists
3.riots
4. Saffron terror
5. Gujarat
6.MODI and BJP and RSS and its assorted groups.

You are Arundhati Roy aren't you?:woot:

The problem with Roy, Azmi etc page 3 activists are, now attention-seekers all over the world use the same method to make themselves distinct of the mass! Just go against the majority, no need to present a coherent, logical response, no problem if you sound bigoted! But hey you don't stick with the majority, you're different! :lol:

1.Kashmir--------------> :disagree:
2.maoists----------------->:disagree:
3.riots ------------->:disagree:
4. Saffron terror
5. Gujarat
6.MODI and BJP and RSS and its assorted groups.[/QUOTE

Thats very nice words.. to justify the amount of negativity u spread around here.. you , not going along with the Indians have created quite a fan following, hence u are not touched by the same hand of law which has taken actions citing flame baits, off topic, trolling etc...

An hour ago u were saying 10 decades long delay for AMCA..just for trolling.., while people were have a sane discussion based on technical aspects only .. 10 decades??? 100 years...?/ seriously .. Thanks to u as always the direction of that thread got lost from discussing the technicalities and focussed on ur off topic silly comment as always..

This has been a recent trend which is going on.. its a psychological phenomenon. People love it when they see adversaries themselves have a fight among themselves. Its basic human behavior. You are providing it plenty, but sadly, its bad for the forum and for sane discussions altogether.

Guys lets not make this thread about a single guy. Don't give too much importance and instead stick to the thread.

Discussions , when people like this are around? you got to be kidding me.

Last edited:
Guys lets not make this thread about a single guy. Don't give too much importance and instead stick to the thread.

cool....just what pakistan needed, another connection to a horrific incident.

One one hand the average pakisthani had no idea about the low lifes in their backyard. But it seriously raises questions about how freely terror outfits operate .
it would have never be possible if these b@stards were`nt getting help from local retards.

If someone wants attention--> then give them attention and make them happy lol

The problem with Roy, Azmi etc page 3 activists are, now attention-seekers all over the world use the same method to make themselves distinct of the mass! Just go against the majority, no need to present a coherent, logical response, no problem if you sound bigoted! But hey you don't stick with the majority, you're different! :lol:
If going against state's/majority's unjust policies is page 3 activism then sure Abraham lincon and martin luther king were page 3 activist but then all these were like roy and azmi are brave to call wrong as wrong unlike the indians here who live their own make believe world

If going against state's/majority's unjust policies is page 3 activism then sure Abraham lincon and martin luther king were page 3 activist but then all these were like roy and azmi are brave to call wrong as wrong unlike the indians here who live their own make believe world

Abraham lincoln, martin luther king fought for their own people.

Not online,not on the forums, but on the streets and not at all by saying " i hate this.... i hate that .. god i hate everything american"..

Dont embaress urself further with a blind comparison to justify these acts . You need attention, i will provide u plenty.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom