What's new

Moscow airport bomb: suicide bombers were part of squad trained in Pakistan

How can you be so sure that the above mentioned groups were not responsible for the Moscow bombings and moreover the terrorist acts in Pakistan.
We can point fingers too,you know.

because...

1. we dont say so...its the reports by UK media,russian and even pakistani media.

2. none of the groups you mentioned above works outside India....lol..99% of them dont even work aymore even in India.

Are they trained to do this too:

shaid-afridi-ball-tempring.jpg

We would close these camps. Let me guarantee you.;)

None whatsoever. I'm sure he's drunk.

ask you drunken country men to start making some sense.

So just chill.

i am chilled :D

There are no training camps in Pakistan.

Yes ofcourse

There are no extremists in Pakistan.

there are, as there are hindu extremists in India

Pakistanis never blow themselves up in other countries.

:woot: what a brain fart, you sure you are not wasted?

So just chill. :)
i am chilled :D

This is nothing but evil bharti propaganda to malign Pakistan internationally.

and this is nothing new. These shits do happen.

Yes of course such **** does happen a lot in Pakistan nowadays.

May be that explains why you guys have become so used to it.

As usual, comprehension problem. Read my post again in context will ya silly.

UK media also tells this.Hindu holy man reveals truth of terror attacks blamed on Muslims - Asia, World - The Independent
Why dont we just blindly follow the foreign media's reports because they have supervision and a time machine.:hitwall::hitwall:

yes, UK media did say that and Indians did accept it .....and now Uk media is reporting this about pakistan...and not about the groups that you mentioned in your long list.....so ?? are you saying we should not accept it ?? lol

Go point your finger if u can.

I would rather stay in peace,and let everyone else who is not proven to have had something to do with this unfortunate incident stay in peace.Unlike the people who came up with these immature reports and the one who thought of rubbing something in our face which he cannot prove we did.:nono:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom