What's new

Moscow airport bomb: suicide bombers were part of squad trained in Pakistan

yes, UK media did say that and Indians did accept it .....and now Uk media is reporting this about pakistan...and not about the groups that you mentioned in your long list.....so ?? are you saying we should not accept it ?? lol

UK media said that after a person claimed that he had something to do with it.And then why don't you guys openly accept it to be your brutal act rather than saying that it was ours,so quit whining about it,Ok.

No Pakistani national claimed that he did it so their assumption stays one until and unless they come up with something to back it up.

And to satisfy your everlasting ego,go read my post 108 on page 8.

And oh yeah!Harvard Medical called,They said your Brain was ready,!

UK media said that after a person claimed that he had something to do with it.And then why don't you guys openly accept it to be your brutal act rather than saying that it was ours,so quit whining about it,Ok.

No Pakistani national claimed that he did it so their assumption stays one until and unless they come up with something to back it up.

And to satisfy your everlasting ego,go read my post 108 on page 8.

And oh yeah!Harvard Medical called,They said your Brain was ready,!

oh kakka !! kyon time waste kara rya wa sadda ??

firts you asked why should we suspect Pakistan in moscow bombings and not any of Indian group (from the expired list that you presented)..when I told you because media reported it (UK,Russian and also Pakistani)...you are saying UK media also reported hindu terrorist...so it should be indian attempt....make up your mind yara.

Come talk to us when the UK media blames Hindu terrorists for the Moscow bombings.....

Else your point is as useless as my Indian brothers here trying to knock sense into you......

My point remains that you still don't claim responsibility of the Samjhuta Express incident,even after an Indian national claimed to have had a part in it and you think that Pakistanis are responsible for the Moscow bombings just because foreign media reports it,and also considering the fact that they have no proof and the incident is to immature to be decide upon.

So,Peace...!:coffee:

My point remains that you still don't claim responsibility of the Samjhuta Express incident,even after an Indian national claimed to have had a part in it and you think that Pakistanis are responsible for the Moscow bombings just because foreign media reports it,and also considering the fact that they have no proof and the incident is to immature to be decide upon.

So,Peace...!:coffee:
Lol. Claim Responsibility? U want the Govt of India to claim responsibility?
The person who did it confessed.
He is thoroughly co-operating with the agencies.
He was a hindu . No one in the country denies that. He has got a group of ppl arnd him with similar motives. No one denies that. What do you want us to claim?
We are not the ones to say these ppl are not true hindus and are funded by western govts and jews.

oh kakka !! kyon time waste kara rya wa sadda ??

firts you asked why should we suspect Pakistan in moscow bombings and not any of Indian group (from the expired list that you presented)..when I told you because media reported it (UK,Russian and also Pakistani)...you are saying UK media also reported hindu terrorist...so it should be indian attempt....make up your mind yara.

No,i was only countering you point that Pakistanis must have done it just because a foreign and non-biased media reported it.I said the UK media also reported the Hindu's participation in the Samjhuta express incident,so if you believe so firmly on the UK media,you should accept that the Samjhuta incident was none of our fault.BTW i never said that the Indians did it,i was only telling you why couldnt they have done it.

Lol. Claim Responsibility? U want the Govt of India to claim responsibility?
The person who did it confessed.
He is thoroughly co-operating with the agencies.
He was a hindu . No one in the country denies that. He has got a group of ppl arnd him with similar motives. No one denies that. What do you want us to claim?
We are not the ones to say these ppl are not true hindus and are funded by western govts and jews.

Ok!At least stop blaming us..!

Title is very misleading. Please change that.

Security experts said the tip-off had revealed that a criminal gang based in the Moscow suburbs was assisting a Chechen bombing making squad and that a suicide cell was travelling from a training camp.

Terrorists are getting help form people based in Moscow. Which training camp? No mention.

A newspaper close to Russia's FSB security service published what it claimed was a warning to Moscow police issued in December that said there was credible intelligence that a suicide squad made up of three women and one man from Chechnya was headed to Moscow.

Chechens seemed to be involved. Not Pakistanis.

The memo said the team had spent time in Pakistan and Iran and that one of the women had a relative with a flat in Moscow that might be used as a bomb making factory.

Bomb making factory is in Moscow. So How Pakistan or Iran is involved in this other than that terrorists spend sometime in Pakistan and Iran. Many foreigners do that.

The region, which includes restive internal Russian republics such as Chechnya, Ingushetia and Dagestan, is in the grip of a growing Islamist insurgency and has served as a launching pad in the past for a series of deadly strikes on civilian targets in Moscow and other cities.

Noone claimed responsibility but above mentioned point to be noted.:agree:

Last edited:
No,i was only countering you point that Pakistanis must have done it just because a foreign and non-biased media reported it.I said the UK media also reported the Hindu's participation in the Samjhuta express incident,so if you believe so firmly on the UK media,you should accept that the Samjhuta incident was none of our fault..

I mentioned all three sources that I found in the starting post...UK,Russian and also Pakistani. (so there is no question of me trying to implement, that since its a foreign media,its true).
These media reportings points towards certain possible involvement of pakistan/pakistani individuals/non state actors...and as a readers reading from an article from a genuine credible source,I grab that information...and samjahuta was ofcourse none of our fault, because the man behind the blast has confessed his crime and is behind bars.

BTW i never said that the Indians did it,i was only telling you why couldnt they have done it.

and thats exactly...what I tried to tell you in my first post...I was tellin you the reasons, why the Indian groups mentioned by you couldnt have done that. :)

anyways..I got to go. its really late. adios

The other article that the thread starter posted says nothing new other than this

The two bombers who carried out the Moscow airport attack were likely part of a suicide squad trained in Pakistan's al-Qaida strongholds and sent to the Russian capital to target the city's transport system.

Likely? Meaning noone is sure. Noone claimed responsibility but they know that form where the terrorists came form and who they were without investigation?

This post is for Indian members here:

I have noticed that a lot of Indian members of this forum try to bash Pakistan at every possible hint. Even when accusations are baseless, they try to blame Pakistan for exporting terrorism around the world.

These Indians need to wake up and smell the coffee too. Indians generally have no grasp of ground realities in Pakistan and should not try to put too much faith on stereotypical media propaganda against us.

WEST is not so decent as it pretends to be. Lots of problems in Asia today are result of stupid US policies of COLD WAR era.

We are dealing with the aftermath of the COLD WAR actually. The imperalistic western policies of the past actually came back to haunt them and us too.

Do you (always Pakistan bashing Indian) guys have any idea that how much Pakistan has suffered from these events?

Yes! Their are evils in my nation and we are trying to combat them. Trust me! You (Indian) guys have no idea that how much frustated common man is becoming in Pakistan due to increase in hardships.

Pakistan is torn between a struggle of GOOD vs EVIL in current times. At minimum, you Indians should try to commend the efforts and sacrifices of GOOD elements in my nation.

Do you guys think that Pakistan alone can solve the problem of terrorism? No it cannot. Pakistan needs cooperation from other nations in this regard but at the sametime, Pakistan has to watch out for its interests as well just like any other nation does. In addition, Pakistan is a poor nation with limited resources and it needs support from the entire international community to succeed in WOT.

Unfortunately, you damn Indians have only added to our complications in post 9/11 era. Your government threatened to attack us twice to date. Any act of terror takes place in India and you guys start blaming us right on the spot without concrete evidence. Why?

OK! If attacks in Mumbai were carried out by some idiots from our side, we apologize for that. However, is your RAW sleeping? Just like your elite security agency finds it difficult to prevent every act of terror in your nation, so why so much unrealistic expectations from us? Is ISI made up of fictional martians?

Pakistan is a nuclear power and 7th most powerful nation in the world. Trust me! You guys do not want to see such a nation overrun by EVIL elements. The repercussions can be severe for entire ASIA.

Do not make the job of liberal elements more difficult. Bashing Pakistan for every case of terrorism in any part of the world will do no one any good.

You guys want to get some insight about Pakistani affairs regarding WOT? Read following articles:

http://www.pu.edu.pk/polsc/jops/Currentissue-pdf/REHANA.pdf

http://www.carnegieendowment.org/files/tellis_pakistan_final.pdf

Pak1stanFirst-Pakistan defeating terrorists | Defence

Do not insight hatred within Pakistan. Sooner or later, you Indians might regret it. Try to understand our issues and plan a peaceful solution for them. We are trying to correct our wrongs and you (Indians) should try to correct yours.

If you guys cannot support us; at least do not try to harm our cause. WOT must be won at any cost. Pakistan's future depends upon it.

India, Iran, Russia etc... they all say the same thing. There are Pakistani citizens planting bombs in every corner of the western world. Why do you Pakistanis deny that you have a problem?
It's like me saying that Iran is a democratic country with the best human rights record on earth

India, Iran, Russia etc... they all say the same thing. There are Pakistani citizens planting bombs in every corner of the western world. Why do you Pakistanis deny that you have a problem?
It's like me saying that Iran is a democratic country with the best human rights record on earth

First please read the post No 163.

Noone is denying anything but blaming other country is an easy part but trying to find the solution is difficult. Blame as much as you can without evidence. Problem in Iran or Russia will not go away until and unless both countries address the real issues.

As for India and Pakistan, both countries are guilty in this regard.

By the way read the news carefully.

The memo said the team had spent time in Pakistan and Iran and that one of the women had a relation with a flat in Moscow that might be used as a bomb-making factory.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom