What's new

Moscow airport bomb: suicide bombers were part of squad trained in Pakistan

blame pakistan brigade gets loose after every suicide attack anywhere in the world.Why dont these countries look for actual reason for such suicide attacks with in their countries like in case of russia its Chechnya,in case of uk its iraq war and in case of india its kashmir,in case of china its Uighur .address these issue all sucide attacks will die down soon

I don't have any ground to loose here mate, its your Pakistan after all. I was only giving my opinion. Besides i don't know how to put a figure to the percentage of people following a certain ideology in any country. Never mind i said anything.

"Sorry for being off topic I was just trying to highlight this violent radicalism that a good chunk of Pakistanis support, don't no if willingly or unwillingly."

Why did you say this earlier if you were giving your opinion and not facts?

"that a good chunk of Pakistanis support,"
Sweeping generalization. Give me numbers--facts.

(a bit offtopic)
pakistan-00-06.png

Well if that last two parts are true, then it can be extrapolated.....

blame pakistan brigade gets loose after every suicide attack anywhere in the world.Why dont these countries look for actual reason for such suicide attacks with in their countries like in case of russia its Chechnya,in case of uk its iraq war and in case of india its kashmir,in case of china its Uighur .address these issue all sucide attacks will die down soon

Meetha Meetha harap harap karwa karwa tho tho

"Sorry for being off topic I was just trying to highlight this violent radicalism that a good chunk of Pakistanis support, don't no if willingly or unwillingly."

Why did you say this earlier if you were giving your opinion and not facts?

Its a relative thing, I guess things that look violent and radical to me might not be as such according to you.

"Sorry for being off topic it just seems like violent radicalism has a good chunk of Pakistanis support, don't no if willingly or unwillingly."

Anywho is this good enough or should we continue this hairsplitting?

So if tomorrow the Baloch Separatists start this suicide bombing business all over Pakistan, would Pakistan look for the actual reason and address their grievance? Or you just believe in preaching other countries?

Its a relative thing, I guess things that look violent and radical to me might not be as such according to you.

"Sorry for being off topic it just seems like violent radicalism has a good chunk of Pakistanis support, don't no if willingly or unwillingly."

Anywho is this good enough or should we continue this hairsplitting?

I am waiting for your answer. If you cannot give one...you lost the moral ground.

If you do not want to give one, go away.

Give me the source.
It's by PewGlobal
Check the source of the image..

pewglobal.org/files/2010/07/pakistan-00-06.png
Aston-Martin said:
how many times u gotta post this map

i think its the 4th time i ve seen this

I know I've been posting this a lot. But I only saw this recently, it's scary.

I did get an explanation of the figures from one of the members here , but still I'm not convinced !

^^

Pakistan has dealt with Russia before, and we can deal with them again.

This is not a healthy mindset. Saying you will deal with countries that have legitimate concerns about the terrorism in Pakistan(if it is traced to Pakistan). Or pushing things like these aside. What if a bombing happens in the U.S. and it is traced back to Pakistan. Especially one where people were killed. It would force the U.S. to take action and things in turn would end up worse for Pakistan. You do know the U.S. revised strike plans on targets in Pakistan after the time square ordeal happened right ? This is no joke.

I am waiting for your answer. If you cannot give one...you lost the moral ground.

If you do not want to give one, go away.

Moral Grounds? really? you need moral grounds these days to criticize suicide bombings and violent radicalism? I didn't have any "facts" to back up whatever statement i made, and i accepted it. Anyways lets put this discussion to an end.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom