What's new

Moscow airport bomb: suicide bombers were part of squad trained in Pakistan

I am not gonna fall for that. Even if the terrorists were born or trained in Pakistan, then you cant call Pakistan involvement in it. Something more disgusting is the source of news, who are just 'Copy-Pasting' and not having proper check in it about what the actual situiation is like.

The trio accused in match fixing scandal is still doubtful, and our media were readily pointing at them where as, if I am correct, Rohit Sharma's case was much more easy and simple, with solid proves but the Indian media (like a truely responsible media) supported the culprit and the case was dissolved in thin air.

I dont like the attitude of our media and must improve their skills. They must investigate and make sure the news they are publishing is true.

Regards.

No one even said anything about Pakistan's official involvement in this case.

I am not gonna fall for that. Even if the terrorists were born or trained in Pakistan, then you cant call Pakistan involvement in it. Something more disgusting is the source of news, who are just 'Copy-Pasting' and not having proper check in it about what the actual situiation is like.

The trio accused in match fixing scandal is still doubtful, and our media were readily pointing at them where as, if I am correct, Rohit Sharma's case was much more easy and simple, with solid proves but the Indian media (like a truely responsible media) supported the culprit and the case was dissolved in thin air.

I dont like the attitude of our media and must improve their skills. They must investigate and make sure the news they are publishing is true.

Regards.

If the news is true Pakistan is going to get heat from Russia. Not because they had something to do with it(which obviously they didn't) but the fact that the terrorists were trained there. Which would indicate the terror orgs are capable of hitting other countries out of Pakistan. That would be bad and would put more pressure on Pakistan.

ohshitnotagaindac0ba.jpg

:no:

The attack was carried out by Russians from Caucasus. The memo simply stated that they might have spent time in Iran and Pakistan. They are not Pakistanis and maybe Russia should control their terrorists better rather than letting them prowl around the globe.

Suspicious to see Afghanistan not being mentioned by anyone.

If the news is true Pakistan is going to get heat from Russia. Not because they had something to do with it(which obviously they didn't) but the fact that the terrorists were trained there. Which would indicate the terror orgs are capable of hitting other countries out of Pakistan. That would be bad and would put more pressure on Pakistan.

I am impatiently waiting for that 'heat news' ...

The attack was carried out by Russians from Caucasus. The memo simply stated that they might have spent time in Iran and Pakistan. They are not Pakistanis and maybe Russia should control their terrorists better rather than letting them prowl around the globe.

Suspicious to see Afghanistan not being mentioned by anyone.

Lets highlight this part, so that we all can start breathing again.

Akhand sahab--The lunatics are in even society, even yours.

So, don't bring this BS.

Firstly what does that even mean?

Secondly am aware of lunatics present in every society. Although in my society if someone killed a provincial governor for sticking up minorities, he surely won't be mobbed on his way to the court by people trying to kiss him.

Sorry for being off topic I was just trying to highlight this violent radicalism that a good chunk of Pakistanis support, don't no if willingly or unwillingly.

This is one of the reasons the U.S. is careful about aid and arms. Things are not as clear cut in Pakistan as many would like them to be.

Well, this has to be dealt with appropriately. The world has no choice but to tackle this problem.

Unable to tackle this problem will result in more cases such as these. If true!

there was a parallel thread running here yesterday claimining that the bombing of moscow on 24th, lahore & karachi on 25th was the handy work of RAW. Now here we have another version claiming that these are the guys trained by al-queda in Pakistan. Now.. am i to believe that these guys are the stooges of RAW & RAW is using pakistan territory to train the assailants & send them across the world to wreck havoc?? in that case, boy.. we are in a big league now!!

"that a good chunk of Pakistanis support,"
Sweeping generalization. Give me numbers--facts.

^^

Pakistan has dealt with Russia before, and we can deal with them again.
Last time arnd , they were trying to control Afghanistan. This time arnd , if at all they do come, they would be trying to destroy a few provinces in Pak. Buddy, destroying is much more easier. This task becomes much more easier considering the fact that America wudn't be supporting u with all their money.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom