What's new

Moscow airport bomb: suicide bombers were part of squad trained in Pakistan

The attack was carried out by Russians from Caucasus. The memo simply stated that they might have spent time in Iran and Pakistan. They are not Pakistanis and maybe Russia should control their terrorists better rather than letting them prowl around the globe.

Suspicious to see Afghanistan not being mentioned by anyone.
Sir, with due regards can you tell me how exactly is Russia supposed to 'control' its terrorists from globe trotting for arms and training? Do you think that if these elments were controllable, that they would be allowed to conduct terrorism in the Russian territory?

I am sure that these terrorists have more to do with Caucasus than with Pakistan. However, if the news is true then it is very disappointing and a blow to the fight against terrorism.

Russia would never blame he average Pakistani citizen but your government who is supposed to keep a check of matters that happen within your borders. It is a difficult time for your country but this news would only bear more negative publicity for Pakistan. Very unfortunate.

Financial resources will enable military operations in their safe heavens. You have to keep hitting them, unfortunately Pakistan is not in a position to spend so much money in this case.

No offence once again, but it almost sounds like blackmailing? Are you saying that one of the worlds strongest armed forces don't have enough resources to kill few thousands rag tag militia in its own territory?

So if India or any other country attacks Pakistan today it won't have enough money to defend itself?

Lol, now Russia should send us some weapons to fight against terrorism :smitten:

Last time arnd , they were trying to control Afghanistan. This time arnd , if at all they do come, they would be trying to destroy a few provinces in Pak. Buddy, destroying is much more easier. This task becomes much more easier considering the fact that America wudn't be supporting u with all their money.

Don't get over excited. Russia is not going to attack Pakistan.

"that a good chunk of Pakistanis support,"
Sweeping generalization. Give me numbers--facts.

Wish i could, I am only a foreign observer after all. Does the percentage of people wanting to keep the Blasphemy law unchanged count?

Sir, with due regards can you tell me how exactly is Russia supposed to 'control' its terrorists from globe trotting for arms and training? Do you think that if these elments were controllable, that they would be allowed to conduct terrorism in the Russian territory?

I am sure that these terrorists have more to do with Caucasus than with Pakistan. However, if the news is true then it is very disappointing and a blow to the fight against terrorism.

Russia would never blame he average Pakistani citizen but your government who is supposed to keep a check of matters that happen within your borders. It is a difficult time for your country but this news would only bear more negative publicity for Pakistan. Very unfortunate.

indians dont get the sense of how can they support terrorism from afghanistan and you believe more easily that pakistan is spreading terrorism in russia thousands of miles apart???

indians dont get the sense of how can they support terrorism from afghanistan and you believe more easily that pakistan is spreading terrorism in russia thousands of miles apart???
Well Mr. Arab, I could care less what the Indians think or whatever is your regional conflict with them. All I am talking is that, militants are not controllable elements in response to Mr. UnitedPak's statement.

Don't get over excited. Russia is not going to attack Pakistan.
I was just trying to put some sense into the person I quoted , by just continuing along with the scenario he was referring to.
No one's gonna attack u. You r safe and strong. Happy now?

Well, this has to be dealt with appropriately. The world has no choice but to tackle this problem.

Well of course terrorism has to be dealt with. Say this attack is of Chechen origin though most likely Russia will retaliate in some form. If it is of Pakistan origin then Pakistan must deal with it.

Unable to tackle this problem will result in more cases such as these. If true!

Like i said if true Pakistan must step up efforts. Blaming on lack of aid from the U.S. is not going to help. Remember the U.S. has its own policies at play and so does Pakistan.

You lost the ground, try again.

I don't have any ground to loose here mate, its your Pakistan after all. I was only giving my opinion. Besides i don't know how to put a figure to the percentage of people following a certain ideology in any country. Never mind i said anything.

Well Mr. Arab, I could care less what the Indians think or whatever is your regional conflict with them. All I am talking is that, militants are not controllable elements in response to Mr. UnitedPak's statement.

No, they are controllable factors.

Chechnya problem got support from the U.S. during the height of Cold War. Hence, a generation of lunatic individuals was bread by the same western powers. The same western power hired individuals to fight for them in Afghanistan by using money, weapons and religion; hence, another generation of militants were bread by the western powers.
Israel occupied Palestine--hence, another generation was bread because of the consequences. After 9/11, the U.S. had NO CLEAR strategy to eliminate the guys they created. Islam was blamed earlier, the sympathizers started to help lunatics. Western media created PROBLEMS FOR US. Iraq war, WMDs, another excuse to increase militancy among already hostile people.

In conclusion, the western powers played a very important role and after 2001, their policy makers and media ruined our region.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom