What's new

Morocco Mulls Order for Elite F-16V....

The Mig 29 is garbage...compared to which aircraft in the Moroccan arsenal? The F5, Mirage or F16? The most recent one that was dusted, freshly painted from the Arizona desert and delivered to Morocco with all the hoopla and with a hollywooding advertisement of its capabilities and embarked sophisticated electronic suite..couldn’t stand to a Houthi strella..and then the word found out that the much glorified Moroccan F16 was just a basing Chevy..with a seat and a rudder..The F16 V wether it is bloc 70 or 155..delivered to Morocco will just another Chevy...They will be no use against the Polisario air defenses..
For the Algerian Mig 29s...is one of the very best flying in the world , well equipped second to none and flown by the very best...

algerian MiG-29 is an old piece of garbage :omghaha: even F-5 Tiger III have better radar , BVR capable , better in air to ground mission , better in EW

and algerian pilot are the best hahaha according to who ? mr.clown cylel

upload_2018-4-21_15-16-7-png.468243

appareils.png

causes.png

Last edited:
F16 usually can carry up to 8 SDB so 4x8 means 32 SDB
also Block 70 has not all the feature of block-60 that UAE got for example it cant fire AGM-84E
Moroccans are just like other Arabs they always advertise things that they don’t have and things that are not allowed to have...be it for lack of money or for being Muslims..

algerian MiG-29 is an old piece of garbage :omghaha: even F-5 Tiger III have better radar , BVR capable , better in air to ground mission , better in EW

and algerian pilot are the best hahaha according to mr clown cylel

upload_2018-4-21_15-16-7-png.468243

appareils.png

causes.png
My donkey has BVR capability too..I’ll bet you he can shoot a Moroccan F5 just with his piss and a hard on ..:rofl::rofl:
Morocco has to fly her jets first before comparing them to Algeria’s

My donkey has BVR capability too..I’ll bet you he can shoot a Moroccan F5 just with his piss and a hard on ..:rofl::rofl:
Morocco has to fly her jets first before comparing them to Algeria’s

moroccan are flying their jets we should worry about "best pilot" who lost 40% of their jet due to human error :omghaha::omghaha:

Divided you fall.
Don’t think so, the main North African state are very different than Arab states, they are not tribal..They are state built on the Europeen model..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom