What's new

More whining & chanakyan scheming from India

The Arthasastra has become a Hindu scripture really. A Hindu is taught this by the family, in school and at the higher institutes of strategy and planning.

and u realised this in a sad1971 :lol:

Bangladeshi Jamaatis :lol:

These guys remind me of those tiny ants trying to pick a fight with the elephant while the madmast hathi walks on without even noticing.

These guys remind me of those tiny ants trying to pick a fight with the elephant while the madmast hathi walks on without even noticing.

u r correct , but its no.harm befriending with them as well.what you say? an ant in elephants trunk can sometimes make him tandav dance.
plus in UN ,Bangladesh vote mite turn helpful someday

BJP vs Bnp/Jamat = Conflict and confusion

Congress+ AL = better relation and better condition

the most harmful animals to elephants are fire ants and bees dont forget ;)

y Bangladeshi ppl are so scared or concerned about Indians?? m really confused. I guess there is more then double Sunnis in India then in Bangladesh. if Hindus are so evil in last 60 years they shud have been killed /wiped out/ disappeared.
:confused:
there is nothing to attack Bangladesh, neither strategically nor ideologically. y shud we attack u? for jute and rice? or to kill Muslim which we have double inside our country.

It seems U didn't read the article properly. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom