What's new

More than 20 dead, doctor says, as anti-China riots spread in Vietnam

Keith, we are not "desperate" to be related to Chinese. We're their ancestors. If you don't believe me, check out the theory of human migration. It's from the South to the North.....Keith
Vietnamese are not the ancestors of Chinese people,clearly you have no idea about genetics as well as history.

If anything Vietnamese have Chinese blood while Chinese don't have a drop of Vietnamese blood.

There was a back migration from North to Southern China.

O3 originated in Central China not Vietnam.

22zTrl4.png

Why don't you go back to making bold claims that Chinese stole crossbows and Feng Shui form Vietnamese?

Everyone knows you're a liar:cheesy:

How can Vietnamese be ancestors of Chinese when the major O3 included O P200*,O M7,OM122 while Han Chinese have O 002611 sharing O M117 and O M134?

Han Chinese are closest in to Miao in Y Chromosome proportionality.

I wish I could be of Professor Taylor's caliber though sadly I'm not,it must be a Vietnamese trait to slander other people.

Last edited:
Viet has said Vietnam's ambition, Peace? No. Vietnam's stupid riot has killed two Chinese people's Life, while Vietnamese people in China still have a normal Life. No riot towards Vietnam happen in China. Let the whole World see who is aggressive?
That's how we show who's want peace and who don't want! The world will see.
There's riot, and there's clash between Vietnamese worker and Chinese worker, so there's loss for both side
But if you want more dead for equal, and just satisfy when you have Vietnamese die for this, so there's no peace for sure.

If you want to think that way, do something with incidents happened in 1988 at Indonesia first. :coffee:

Vietnamese want peace, riot is incidents, and contradictory between Chinese worker and Viet worker led to the clash.
In case with Chinese - Japanese incident at before, Chinese riot attacked, destroy very many Japanese properties and their own, also. Maybe, there's many Japanese died if Chinese police was not move fast enough.

Sorry to burst your bubble but Vietnamese history is full of fabrications,international scholars and archaeologists don't agree with you.

Notice how its always Vietnamese claiming blood relationship with Southern Han Chinese while Southern Han Chinese disagree.

Nope.

the biggest fabrication is that Shouthern Chinese claimed that they are Han,

I don't know why you misunderstood what I said: native Fujian ren, native Cantonese were Bai Yue, who spoke Tai/Katay language in origin (tonal sound ) and borrowed to many Sino-Tibetan words and now your language classified in to Sino-Tibetan language family.

Vietnamese speak Mon/Khmer language. Vietnamese and Native Cantonese, native Min yuee.. belong to different ethnic groups.

Vietnamese are not the ancestors of Chinese people,clearly you have no idea about genetics as well as history.

If anything Vietnamese have Chinese blood while Chinese don't have a drop of Vietnamese blood.

There was a back migration from North to Southern China.

O3 originated in Central China not Vietnam.

22zTrl4.png

Why don't you go back to making bold claims that Chinese stole crossbows and Feng Shui form Vietnamese?

Everyone knows you're a liar:cheesy:

How can Vietnamese be ancestors of Chinese when the major O3 included O P200*,O M7,OM122 while Han Chinese have O 002611 sharing O M117 and O M134?

Han Chinese are closest in to Miao in Y Chromosome proportionality.

I wish I could be of Professor Taylor's caliber though sadly I'm not,it must be a Vietnamese trait to slander other people.

Keith, you must be pissed that I unmasked your lies. You lie for the Chinese to make a living and I can easily see that by all the b.s that you published. You can fool others but you ain't fooling me.......Keith

The difference between southern and northern populations is further reflected by the results of principal-component analysis (fig. 3). This analysis showed that all northern populations cluster together at the upper-right corner and are well separated from the southern eastern-Asian populations, which are far more diversified than the northern populations. Given the observation that Southeast Asian populations, including Cambodians and Thais, are the most polymorphic, because they exhibit almost all of the Asian-specific haplotypes (see table 1), it is reasonable to conclude that the northern populations derived from the southern populations and that the first settlement of the ancient African immigrants was in mainland Southeast Asia, from which they expanded northward to other parts of eastern Asia. A study by Ballinger et al. (1992) also suggested a southern Mongoloid origin of eastern Asians.
Y-Chromosome Evidence for a Northward Migration of Modern Humans into Eastern Asia during the Last Ice Age

Nope.

the biggest fabrication is that Shouthern Chinese claimed that they are Han,

I don't know why you misunderstood what I said: native Fujian ren, native Cantonese were Bai Yue, who spoke Tai/Katay language in origin (tonal sound ) and borrowed to many Sino-Tibetan words and now your language classified in to Sino-Tibetan language family.

Vietnamese speak Mon/Khmer language. Vietnamese and Native Cantonese, native Min yuee.. belong to different ethnic groups.
Let me correct you distortions one by one.

Ethnicity is based on culture not bloodline or Vietnamese shouldn't even call themselves Vietnamese since they have a significant Tai Kadai,Cham/Khmer and Chinese admixture.

The only language that has a Tai Kadai substrate is Cantonese,Fujianese does not a have a foreign substrate.

"However, no trace of these Austronesian populations appears to remain linguistically; no substrate in Chinese dialects has
ever been identified."
http://www.rogerblench.info/Language/Austronesian/General/Blench Ross Festschrift paper revised.pdf

Linguists classify Southern Chinese languages as Sinitic and since you are not a linguist I'll take their words not mine.

Quote linguists who agree Min,Yue,Gan,Hakka,Wu and Xiang that states that they are of foreign origin.

Again how can an ethnicity be pure Baiyue after 2,000 years.

A couple examples of Chinese migration to Southern China.

Wu Taibo and his retinue to GouWu.

The Chu general Zhuang Qiao and troops to Dian.

Shu Pan and his troops to Luoyue.

Goujian's descendants to Minyue and Dongou

Zhao Tuo and Qin soldiers/convicts settled in Nanyue,as well as 15,000 Qin Chinese women.

Keep in mind this is before major migrations such as the fall of Western Jin and Northern Song.

I showed data from Zhonguorenkoushi and Zhonguorenkoutongshi that showed Baiyue were dwarfed by Han Chinese,I also quote Shiji were it stated that the Minyue population was moved North.

I already busted your claims over and over again and you have absolutely nothing to back yourself up.

Keith, you must be pissed that I unmasked your lies. You lie for the Chinese to make a living and I can easily see that by all the b.s that you published. You can fool others but you ain't fooling me.......Keith

Y-Chromosome Evidence for a Northward Migration of Modern Humans into Eastern Asia during the Last Ice Age
As usual you refute nothing and slander Professor Taylor for no reason,do you have no sense of shame?

I'm not the one claiming that Chinese stole crossbows and Feng Shui from Vietnamese people:cheesy:

Y Chromosomes of 40% Chinese Are Descendants of Three Neolithic Super-grandfathers was written in 2013 while your paper was written in 1999.

Let me correct you distortions one by one.

Ethnicity is based on culture not bloodline or Vietnamese shouldn't even call themselves Vietnamese since they have a significant Tai Kadai,Cham/Khmer and Chinese admixture.

The only language that has a Tai Kadai substrate is Cantonese,Fujianese does not a have a foreign substrate.

"However, no trace of these Austronesian populations appears to remain linguistically; no substrate in Chinese dialects has
ever been identified."
http://www.rogerblench.info/Language/Austronesian/General/Blench Ross Festschrift paper revised.pdf

Linguists classify Southern Chinese languages as Sinitic and since you are not a linguist I'll take their words not mine.

Quote linguists who agree Min,Yue,Gan,Hakka,Wu and Xiang that states that they are of foreign origin.

Again how can an ethnicity be pure Baiyue after 2,000 years.

A couple examples of Chinese migration to Southern China.

Wu Taibo and his retinue to GouWu.

The Chu general Zhuang Qiao and troops to Dian.

Shu Pan and his troops to Luoyue.

Goujian's descendants to Minyue and Dongou

Zhao Tuo and Qin soldiers/convicts settled in Nanyue,as well as 15,000 Qin Chinese women.

Keep in mind this is before major migrations such as the fall of Western Jin and Northern Song.

I showed data from Zhonguorenkoushi and Zhonguorenkoutongshi that showed Baiyue were dwarfed by Han Chinese,I also quote Shiji were it stated that the Minyue population was moved North.

I already busted your claims over and over again and you have absolutely nothing to back yourself up.

As usual you refute nothing and slander Professor Taylor for no reason,do you have no sense of shame?

I'm not the one claiming that Chinese stole crossbows and Feng Shui from Vietnamese people:cheesy:

Y Chromosomes of 40% Chinese Are Descendants of Three Neolithic Super-grandfathers was written in 2013 while your paper was written in 1999.
Come on Keith. We all know that human migration is actually from the South East Asia to North East Asia not vice versa. Vietnamese are the Super Grandfathers of the Chinese; you and your accomplices rewriting history won't do any good

Come on Keith. We all know that human migration is actually from the South East Asia to North East Asia not vice versa. Vietnamese are the Super Grandfathers of the Chinese; you and your accomplices rewriting history won't do any good
Vietnamese PDF members are only capable of is backtracking and distorting sources when it comes time to back up your claim you all refuse to do so.

Name one academic that says Vietnamese are the ancestors of Chinese.

can I ask Annam pigs actually live in VN question, it's possible for the foreigner born Viet to join your military? what's the requirements?

I am not sure you have brain my friend

Vietnamese PDF members are only capable of is backtracking and distorting sources when it comes time to back up your claim you all refuse to do so.

Name one academic that says Vietnamese are the ancestors of Chinese.
Come on....Keith

East Asians have mainly originated from South East Asian populations with minor contributions from Central-South Asian groups.

Scientific consortium maps the range of genetic diversity in Asia, and traces the genetic origins of Asian populations : HUGO Matters

Can you tell the difference between 2009 and 2013?

New research trumps old research.

If the SEA origin is true how would people from 10,000+ years ago identify as Vietnamese,clearly you have a nationalistic agenda and seek to glorify the Kinh Vietnamese.

Also a fail on your part the author didn't say the ancestral SEA population even identified as Vietnamese.

I pity you, 鑽牛角尖 describes you perfectly

All you are doing is digging a deeper and deeper hole in your own delusions.

Can you tell the difference between 2009 and 2013?

New research trumps old research.

If the SEA origin is true how would people from 10,000+ years ago identify as Vietnamese,clearly you have a nationalistic agenda and seek to glorify the Kinh Vietnamese.

Also a fail on your part the author didn't say the ancestral SEA population even identified as Vietnamese.

I pity you, 鑽牛角尖 describes you perfectly

All you are doing is digging a deeper and deeper hole in your own delusions.
Hiring accomplices to rewrite history is part of your trait, Keith.

And please speak English in this forum; I don't understand those chopstick pictorials that you just draw

Hiring accomplices to rewrite history is part of your trait, Keith.

And please speak English in this forum; I don't understand those chopstick pictorials that you just draw
I don't have the money to bribe Shi Yan, Chuan-Chao Wang, Hong-Xiang Zheng, Wei Wang, Zhen-Dong Qin, Lan-Hai Wei, Yi Wang, Xue-Dong Pan, Wen-Qing Fu, Yun-Gang He, Li-Jun Xiong, Wen -Fei Jin, Shi-Lin Li, Yu An, Hui Li, Li Jin.

Everyone knows you are a habitual liar who can't back up his own claims.

If you can't read Hanzi then don't bother discussing Chinese or Vietnamese history with me.

Also small wonder that Vietnamese fabricate their history since they can't eve read it...

very impressive lesson about the race evolution and everyone in China acknowledge we are come from YAN and Huang Race; and actually Chinese had been absorbed many races into our blood through thousands years ;
so its no big meanings to argue with Vietnam "Monkeys ", Chinese ever created the glorious civilization and surely we keep ongoing , if the "Monkeys" don't want get evolved just go to see your ancestor "Sun Wukong":cheesy:ing
by the way ,stop hurting your own economics ,it wont help even a little of your country ; China will prove our strength and protect even a pieces of territory ;
be Remember ,the actual territory are truely come from the leather boot of soliders and their bayonet !! really want get destroied ,Vietnam Monkey?:china:

Back
Top Bottom