What's new

More than 20 dead, doctor says, as anti-China riots spread in Vietnam

Hmmm... I find it interesting how all of a sudden a few 'new members' popped up here within a very short amount of time. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Some dude probably posted this here news & site on some Nationalist Chinese forum. Me, I just joined here because some "yuon" members here believes that ASEAN "belongs" to them.

in Tokyo
nhat%20ban1.jpg

in America
viet%20kieu%20my_copy.jpg

Some dude probably posted this here news & site on some Nationalist Chinese forum. Me, I just joined here because some "yuon" members here believes that ASEAN "belongs" to them.
I always know u r not Indonesian .

btw : No Vnese care abt what Indonesian think abt VN coz we dont have any conflict. I'd better for u to use Thailand flag to troll us, at least there r some conflict between VN -Tland :pop:

Just like China in control of the island is dispute, Vietnam have no right to claim it back?

China moved the oil rig within China control of the island, why Vietnamese out on the street protest?

There is two different dispute.

After WW II Japan give up his right over Taiwan, Panghu ... etc, Senkaku is not included in surrender document signed by japan.

Paracel was controlled from many hundred years by Nguyen Dynasty of Vietnam without troubles with china. in the pas Man Qing Governor of Canton confirmed that Island not belong to China.

China robbed with force Island of Vietnam recently 1974. This action is illegal. China dont have right over Island of Vietnam to drill oil there.

What the point of protesting against China in Japan, in Vietnam, not like China Government will respond to Vietnamese protest inside Vietnam. Waste time and China don't even back down.

don´t post your racist rant here.

if you want to lick chinese boots, just go ahead and enjoy. I hope you love it when they return and stage another military drill before your indonesian coast.

There is two different dispute.

After WW II Japan give up his right over Taiwan, Panghu ... etc, Senkaku is not included in surrender document signed by japan.

Paracel was controlled from many hundred years by Nguyen Dynasty of Vietnam without troubles with china. in the pas Man Qing Governor of Canton confirmed that Island not belong to China.

China robbed with force Island of Vietnam recently 1974. This action is illegal. China dont have right over Island of Vietnam to drill oil there.

Don't give me a reason, this isn't a court where you can defend your position. Want to stage your claim of the island then you need a military to fight for it.

don´t post your racist rant here.

if you want to lick chinese boots, just go ahead and enjoy. I hope you love it when they return and stage another military drill before your indonesian coast.

I don't see him licking Chinese boots with his comment.

What the point of protesting against China in Japan, in Vietnam, not like China Government will respond to Vietnamese protest inside Vietnam. Waste time and China don't even back down.
what is the point of staging protests?
where do you live?

public protests happen everyday and everywhere in the world.

we protest to express our anger over the chinese. the world media broadcast our protests.
the world shall know the ugly face of the chicom. we unmask their real face befind the fake smile.

we want to draw the world to our side.

what is the point of staging protests?
where do you live?
public protests happen everyday and everywhere in the world.

we protest to express our anger over the chinese. the world media broadcast our protests.
the world shall know the ugly face of the chicom. we unmask their real face befind the fake smile.

You protest because Vietnam couldn't fight China for the right of the island. That all to it, other than protest what can Vietnam do to China?

What do you just called me you filthy yuon? I'm an Indonesian the superior "races" in the region. Know your place you third class filth!

Now that was hurt was it. In case you were wondering I don't like to be called "Chinese." I don't even speak a lick of Chinese nor know any of its culture.

& Also I'm not trolling just telling you that now even "the do nothing" SBY is showing concerns (probably because of its last term, but whatever).
you are a superior bastard. know your place.

You protest because Vietnam couldn't fight China for the right of the island. That all to it, other than protest what can Vietnam do to China?
you don´t get it.
staging public protests is just one of the many steps needed in fighting with China.

the imbalance of power is huge. China is multiple times bigger and mightier than Vietnam, especially in military might.

so what can we do?

besides mobilising all internal resources, we must seek external supports from friends. the next most important task is to seek a military ally as soon as possible, as thing soon gets out of control. Winning international public and government opinion surely helps.

Last edited:
You'd better pray for China not to crash, because then it will be Vietnam. You can not change the world, but we can. And, we do not lie, lie like Vietnam. In addition, we do not need you to worry about the country. First Mind your own country.
You should change yourself first. :coffee:
Vietnamese's always hope China is peaceful and good brother, but the world is so cruel ... :sleep:

you are a superior bastard. know your place.

you don´t get it.
staging public protests is just one of the many steps needed in fighting with China.

the imbalance of power is huge. China is multiple times bigger and mightier than Vietnam, especially in military might.

so what can we do?

besides mobilising all internal resources, we must seek external supports from friends. the next most important task is to seek a military ally as soon as possible, as thing soon gets out of control. Winning international public and government opinion surely helps.

Other than China government agree to backdown and pull off their oil rig in the disputed territory, external force won't influence China decision on this matter. China will never backdown if Vietnam want to confront China in a naval war. The last thing China want Vietnam to ally with Japan to contain China because China always have a strong animosity toward Japan, China can tolerate most of the nation but Japan and China history run too deep. China moved the rig into the dispute territory to make point in both political and military to Vietnam.

Don't give me a reason, this isn't a court where you can defend your position. Want to stage your claim of the island then you need a military to fight for it.

we need it, and we righteous, this is most important. The game is just going on.

Back
Top Bottom