What's new

More than 20 dead, doctor says, as anti-China riots spread in Vietnam

Lao didn't involve in the war but Vietnam attack Lao by direct order from Kremlin, China attack Vietnam in 1979 because Vietnam started a war in IndoChina, China fought the 1979 border war with Vietnam force Vietnam to reserve your arm troop in case China want to start another war with Vietnam, Vietnam couldn't control of IndoChina partly deal to the fall of Soviet Union.

you lie.

China backed Khmer Rouge to attack Vietnam first.

we don't let in the same time both Khmer Rouge and China attack us.

After the Pathet Lao took over the country in 1975, the conflict continued in isolated pockets. In 1977 a communist newspaper promised the party would hunt down the “American collaborators” and their families “to the last root”. Up to 100,000 Hmong out of a population of 400,000 were killed by the Pathet Lao in collaboration with the Vietnam People's Army during the ensuing Hmong insurgency.[96][97] Laotian troops used illegal chemical weapons to kill Hmong rebels and civilians.[98] The Laotian Government has protested the claims of genocide, alleging that the actions against the Hmong was that of a lawful government against a violent rebellion.

This true Vietnam did send troop and help the Laos communist to attack Hmong the minority live in Laos.

"Vietnam attack Lao by direct order from Kremlin" What is this bs?

Vietnam did not start the war, Khmer Rouge did. DID YOU READ THE LINKS?

China attacked Vietnam so that...China can attack Vietnam again???

"The Soviet Union fell partly due to Vietnam not controlling Indochina???" What kind of inane revisionist theory is this?

Ok, did you get all of this from Chinese textbook? Answer honestly.

China attacked Vietnam in 1979 because Vietnam invaded and occupied Cambodia. China fought 1 month border war with Vietnam to force Vietnam pull back the army from Cambodia to defend against China in north Vietnam. Soviet Union collapse because they were bankrupt themselve with their military build up and fought a war in Aghanistan. I meant Vietnam couldn't control the IndoChina because of the bankrupt Soviet Union. Without bankrupt Soviet Union support, Vietnam no longer be able to occupied Cambodia and pulled your troop out of Cambodia.

Last edited:
After the Pathet Lao took over the country in 1975, the conflict continued in isolated pockets. In 1977 a communist newspaper promised the party would hunt down the “American collaborators” and their families “to the last root”. Up to 100,000 Hmong out of a population of 400,000 were killed by the Pathet Lao in collaboration with the Vietnam People's Army during the ensuing Hmong insurgency.[96][97] Laotian troops used illegal chemical weapons to kill Hmong rebels and civilians.[98] The Laotian Government has protested the claims of genocide, alleging that the actions against the Hmong was that of a lawful government against a violent rebellion.

This true Vietnam did send troop and help the Laos communist to attack Hmong the minority live in Laos.

Its propaganda.

After 1975, Laotian people could deal with such H'mong rebels by themselves.

Its propaganda.

After 1975, Laotian people could deal with such H'mong rebels by themselves.

You said it propaganda from the source of wikipedia, the same source of wikipedia used by Viethome to support his claim?

Vietnam police is close to find out who is the mastermind behind the riot.

I support on Vietnam Government in this matter. This riot is bad; just like China riot against Japanese business, just like my country riots in the past.

You should read again my post and see how different between China and Vietnamese claim.

What's China claim !?
What's Vietnam claim !?

You should read it careful.

Historical record is basic call for claim in general sense. But there 's different in detail, and it will prove who's right or wrong.
And battle 1974 and 1988 were not a conflict. It's invasion from PRC, and they keep it until now.

biendong.hd981.jpg

Still the same. You just want more than what you have today. It also the same as China. They want more than they have now. The only way for SCS can become peace if everyone can stick on their de facto islands. If not, this conflict will never end. If you won't do that, just send your soldiers to take what you want. But don't play victim.

Last edited:
Its not novel, son of Deng Xiaoping ping, son of Boxi lai, daughter of Xi Can ping etc is in USA now.

How can relatives of leadership can take so much money from Chinese people ? for building such fake oil rigs and warships, surveillance ships etc.

They do good job.

worry that same problem here. But China bigger so corruption bigger too.

Post #310
Fact remains, my friend. We showed our patriotism by destroying Japanese product. No looting. No other foreign party got destroy but Japan. No Japanese got kill. What the Vietnamese did here is looting foreign property, destroying foreign property that are not from China. LOL Savage is what you can think of.

Fact remains, my friend. We showed our patriotism by destroying Japanese product. No looting. No other foreign party got destroy but Japan. No Japanese got kill. What the Vietnamese did here is looting foreign property, destroying foreign property that are not from China. LOL Savage is what you can think of.
o_O

Maybe the definition of patriotism is a bit different in Vietnamese than Mandarin.

Its not novel, son of Deng Xiaoping ping, son of Boxi lai, daughter of Xi Can ping etc is in USA now.

How can relatives of leadership can take so much money from Chinese people ? for building such fake oil rigs and warships, surveillance ships etc.

They do good job.
It is real rig, thanks.

I support on Vietnam Government in this matter. This riot is bad; just like China riot against Japanese business, just like my country riots in the past.

Still the same. You just want more than what you have today. It also the same as China. They want more than they have now. The only way for SCS can become peace if everyone can stick on their de facto islands. If not, this conflict will never end. If you won't do that, just send your soldiers to take what you want. But don't play victim.
Thanks for ur support.

For the problem in SCS(east sea), u should need to know clearly the international law of sea, and base on the law, u will know who is victim. Paracel is the disputed zone, base on the law, No nation r allowed to drill oil in the disputed zone.

We can not send the soldiers to force China oil rig out coz China forces havent shoot at us yet.

Okay, we will pay for the damage soon, but we love to hear other investor said:"Dont destroy our factories, we are NOT Chinese, we support Paracel and Spratly belong to VietNam " :laugh:

Last edited:

they are Hua people.

Thanks for ur support.

For the problem in SCS(east sea), u should need to know clearly the international law of sea, and base on the law, u will know who is victim. Paracel is the disputed zone, base on the law, No nation r allowed to drill oil in the disputed zone.

We can not send the soldiers to force China oil rig out coz China forces havent shoot at us yet.

And why would we want to shoot at you first? :)

You said it propaganda from the source of wikipedia, the same source of wikipedia used by Viethome to support his claim?

wiki is created and modify freely, we can refer to and can also trust on it or not.

And why would we want to shoot at you first? :)
Okay, good, hope No shooting there. U want to test the reaction of ur neighbours, then u got it now. VN and many countries denounce China for violating the international law, Phil arrested ur fishermen etc.

I dont know u have been able drill any single oil barrel yet, but China has wasted lots of money in the issue already when that money can be used to protected Chinese citizen from terrorism.

Back
Top Bottom