What's new

More than 150 people have died in Bahawalpur

RIP to the deceased, GOP should give utmost priority to the health and safety and educate the masses about the dangers involved, but sadly this is non existent due to the incompetence and corrupt practices committed by the ruling dynasty.

If any one plays chess.... quiet a few of my countrymen seem to be unable to think beyond one step....

It was pretty darn obvious what was coming next.... I mean a road accident on a highway with running traffic and spillage of 50000 litres of oil... by standers smoking... announcement from mosques urging people not to get close...

It doesn't really take a saint to predict whats next .... really

Shahbaz Sharif, Nawaz Sharif or Zardari are not responsible for this calamity. We call it fate, destiny, Allah's will. Their death was written this way. However, if this accident happened in a modern country like UK or US, perhaps no life would be wasted. Basic difference is 'Jihalat' which prevails in our society. They neither acquire Islamic education nor do they seek scientific education. Apparently they do go to schools (state or private), colleges, even universities, but their educators themselves are 'Juhala' (جہلاء). We saw that not only bikers but car owners were also in the queue to 'steal' the fuel. Not everyone was a poor villager to collect the 'spoils'.

When a nation is band of Jahils like this, they can't have good people as their rulers. It's like a herd of sheep which is reared by 'one dog':

7-herding.jpg

Don't blame politicians for your own 'low character'.

If any one plays chess.... quiet a few of my countrymen seem to be unable to think beyond one step....

It was pretty darn obvious what was coming next.... I mean a road accident on a highway with running traffic and spillage of 50000 litres of oil... by standers smoking... announcement from mosques urging people not to get close...

It doesn't really take a saint to predict whats next .... really

It establishes one golden rule applicable for this nation. Danda Rule, a very big and fat Danda.

لاتوں کے بھوت باتوں سے نہیں مانتے۔

Shahbaz Sharif is only CM which is 24/7 active to serve his people even on eid.

I agree with this. He has transformed Punjab into a model province. He's better than Parvez 'Kathak' and Namurad Ali Shah. However, he can't change people's mindset. Pakistan needs a 'Hitler' who is not for a World War but for progress of the nation.

Bahalwalpur isn't exactly interior sindh. All these people came with cars and bikes to fill tanks and save few hundred rupees in process. Save to say greed and ignorance killed them. They were not picking oil to sell in market to feed themselves.

@Tesky
You know I wonder where our people are heading to. This is not just one case. I see many and hear more of them. Did you ever see 'Jeeto Pakistan' by Fahad Mustafa (ARY show), or other Ramzan 'gift shows'? It's sad that middle class people stoop down to the level of beggars. A person like Amir Liaquat distributing gift hampers, and everyone sitting stretches their hands as beggars, or even snatching. Others begging Fahad Mustafa for a motor bike. Not just 'beautiful women' but men also. Our people have transformed into 'chors' and 'bhikaris'. And then we complain about Nawaz Sharif and Zardaris!

Please spare me the nonsense.

From
Danish schools to dramabazi (including his son who roams around with dozens of vehicles despite holding no officer) .. we have seen all this drama.
They say
اندھوں میں کانا راجا
What do you expect better than him for 'this lot of people'?
گدھوں کو گھوڑا ہی ملے گا، انسان تو ملنے سے رہے

and people here in Pakistan are blaming their PM for the incident...sad indeed

What made them take this risk in the first place? POVERTY

And why are they poor? cuz of corrupt Government

That is the general idea. The oil's wasted any way, so the locals think might as well make use of it rather than letting it all go to waste.

Well, they didn't payed for it. So should have stayed away from it.

Truly a sad day in Pakistan's History...Poverty, Greed and Ignorance got the better of them. May they rest in peace...

What made them take this risk in the first place? POVERTY

And why are they poor? cuz of corrupt Government

Well, they didn't payed for it. So should have stayed away from it.

Really poverty??

There are cars parked on side which cost upwards of 15000 usd in Pakistan... to collect 20 usd worth of free fuel

Really poverty??

There are cars parked on side which cost upwards of 15000 usd in Pakistan... to collect 20 usd worth of free fuel

Buddy poverty is definitely not the main reason but it is one of the reasons. Most people were villagers on bikes. Don't forget that more than 70 bikes burned. Also, people were filling bottles with Diesel for selling purposes as well...

Stupidity has no bounds. I believe this is not the first accident of this type, there was previously a similar accident where a tanker tipped over and a lot f people were burned to death trapped in vehicles on the road in close proximity.

Surprisingly the video before the fire shows a police car too, and even they didn't do anything to disperse people or maybe the people didn't listened due to their greed for a few liters of free fuel which was not theirs and that too in the holy month of Ramzan.

Though a very sad incident of loss of life, but I hope this becomes a lesson for the future. when a fuel tanker tips over, stay at least half a kilometer away, because if it explodes, which it will 99% of the times, its going to rain burning fuel in every direction. Most of those people were on already fuel soaked ground with their clothes also soaked in fuel. What a horrible way to die. May Allah forgive the departed and make others wiser.

Surprisingly the video before the fire shows a police car too, and even they didn't do anything to disperse people or maybe the people didn't listened due to their greed for a few liters of free fuel which was not theirs and that too in the holy month of Ramzan.

As per news reports the Police tried but there were just too many people to handle...More security forces were needed. But then again if they would've been there during the blast then the death count would've been higher...

Back
Top Bottom