What's new

More specification about WS-15

Just angry. I was planning to go to Malaysia after graduation for two weeks but when I was researching visa requirements, I noticed other than Malaysia it seemed every other country needed a preapproved visa. In addition, I have to take the train to Beijing and stay for 3 days to process my passport. Sigh, I'm so angry that the PRC passport is worth less than that of North Korea, Zimbabwe and Phillipines.

At least they'll save your a** fast now if you get stuck in a hostile country.

Just angry. I was planning to go to Malaysia after graduation for two weeks but when I was researching visa requirements, I noticed other than Malaysia it seemed every other country needed a preapproved visa. In addition, I have to take the train to Beijing and stay for 3 days to process my passport. Sigh, I'm so angry that the PRC passport is worth less than that of North Korea, Zimbabwe and Phillipines.

Understandable but if you make it to Canada, drop me a line and I'll buy you a beer.

For me though, i have never had to procure a visa at any point in my life. In most cases we dont need a visa otherwise you can get it on arrival.

WS-10 is alright, even though the experience was painful.

WS-15 gonna be more successful than WS-10 because of the more mature and accumulative experience from WS-10.

Hey if making modern turbofan engines were easy, every country with a halfass defence industry would have them.
Problem was not with the design. It was the apparent problem with quality control at the manufacturing plant. It was only after they whipped the management team into shape that problems started going away.

Back
Top Bottom