What's new

More kids in Pakistan are learning Chinese

There are good part of couple of billions out there who already can . Try some niche language .

Did you really hear that or make that up ??

How brainless do you have to be to not get the sarcasm?

China is already over populated same is with India, both China & India is not in position to provide employment to any outsider. Don't waste your time learning Chinese just to show your friendship.

I couldn't agree with you! Foreigners are very much working and studying in China.We very much welcome!

I love to see the Pakistani children writing Chinese characters with ink and brushes on the 9-square graphic paper.

What the hell do Americans even make?

The F-16's and AMRAAM's that many Pakistanis on this forum so proudly boast of, not to mention so many other equipment and weapons in Pakistani arsenal all can trace one or more critical component to American defense companies.

Every thing in Pakistan is China maal.
Is that a good thing for Pakistan? Local industry loses. China makes everything for itself and for export to other countries, why can't Pakistan follow the same path, or at least try to go in that direction?

The F-16's and AMRAAM's that many Pakistanis on this forum so proudly boast of, not to mention so many other equipment and weapons in Pakistani arsenal all can trace one or more critical component to American defense companies.

Is that a good thing for Pakistan? Local industry loses. China makes everything for itself and for export to other countries, why can't Pakistan follow the same path, or at least try to go in that direction?

Why are you asking me that question when you already know the answer?

It makes sense, considering China today is one the places where Pakistanis can easily travel with out a need to worry about coming under security radar!! I wish more and more Pakistanis move to China and settle down there to solidify China Pakistani bond..

It makes sense, considering China today is one the places where Pakistanis can easily travel with out a need to worry about coming under security radar!! I wish more and more Pakistanis move to China and settle down there to solidify China Pakistani bond..
The only problem is that they would receive a rude shock on finding a lack of the 5-time-a-day routine, wherein they will be herded off like Sheep in case "Street-Namazi" or any such anti-atheistic behaviour is performed ; In fact, the best treatment they could get is at par with the Uyghurs probably. "Halal" is going to be another such problem, wherein they would unfortunately have to subsist on Pork or Canine meat. But yeah, anything for their "Higher than Mountain"-friends.

there are more indians here.last week when i was in guangzhou subway an Indian talked to me with fluent Chinese,shocking me very much.

Back
Top Bottom