What's new

Boris Johnson: Children should learn Mandarin in school

Let's be honest here, both India and Pakistan were British creation in 1947.

Older than China uniting in 1950

Romanized Hindi or Romanagari :rofl: :rofl:

115930151.png

Where you got that sample, the so called Hindi written in that sounds like a different language. Unlike you I don't use imported script to learn my mothertongue. :laughcry:

Where you got that sample, the so called Hindi written in that sounds like a different language. Unlike you I don't use imported script to learn my mothertongue. :laughcry:

Mathematically retarded, China was united in 220 BC

Romanized Hindi called Romanagari. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Even your signature is Romanagari " Jo dar gaya, samjho wo mar gaya. " :rofl: :rofl:

Mathematically retarded, China was united in 220 BC

Romanized Hindi called Romanagari. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Even your signature is Romanagari " Jo dar gaya, samjho wo mar gaya. " :rofl: :rofl:

So called United China of 220BC. who were Nanyue, Minyue, Dian Tribes, Proto-Tibetan, donghu, Yuechi when China was united in 220BC.
china-728px-Nam-Viet_200bc.jpg

LOL, complex ridden Indian burning with jealousy again. When you came from a civilization that was never one country, you wouldn't know what is tributary state and the concept of one country. After all, you were slaves to the Muslims and British for 1000 years. As a result, your culture and language were Persianized. :laughcry:
And now, it becomes Romanagari :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LOL, complex ridden Indian burning with jealousy again. When you came from a civilization that was never one country, you wouldn't know what is tributary state and the concept of one country. After all, you were slaves to the Muslims and British for 1000 years. As a result, your culture and language were Persianized. :laughcry:
And now, it becomes Romanagari :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The so called United China looks a province of China. :girl_wacko:

How is 1,000 written in Indian language? :coffee: I bet it's more complicated than writing 1,000 in Chinese language.

Learning both Chinese and English makes the brain smart. - Confucius

Back
Top Bottom