What's new

Moral brigade active in Islamabad again

Status
Not open for further replies.
wows, dude most of Hadith you quoted are from weaker books such as Tirmidi or Abu Dawood k?
and even the one from Bhukhari clashes with the one (also in Bukhari) that says that the Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) turned the face of a Sahabi away from a beautiful woman and didnt command her to cover her face.

and the things you have used to point out the niqaab is compulsory, are mostly in brackets indicating that they were added later.
Most are from Bukhari lady

Off course they but that still doesn't make using women in ads Halal. Both are Haram Sir
there are many harams
some directly affect your lives. so we should spend energy on harami harams first
like Milawat
zakhira andozi
chori and jhooti gowahi

then we can take out all these adverts

You are not only jaahil, you are kaazib too, and not only kaazib, but one who is making bohtaan on Allah. The translation of surah Ahzaab you have given is nothing but adulteration of Quranic meaning. Go and ask some Arab the meaning of Jilbab. Only a jaahil like you or whoever animals you follow will require women to extend jilbab to their head. Claok, at-least bother to search the meaning of this garment you fool. Do not add these 'bracketed' explanations that are no where to be found in the original Quranic text. You must be ashamed of twisting the meanings of Quran according to your pathetic wishes.
It is who are lying about Quran this intrepreation is agreed by all scholars

Hadith #1

Narrated Safiya bint Shaiba:

'Aisha used to say: "When (the Verse): "They should draw their veils over their necks and bosoms," was revealed, (the ladies) cut their waist sheets at the edges and covered their faces with the cut pieces."

►Volume 6, Book 60, Number 282: (Sahih Bukhari) @Jf Thunder

I care least about your mental masturbation. I am really surprised how you folks reach to these extremes.
Dear Sir I don;t like to use vulgar words but to explain a situation we have to use immoral examples, at least I have no sorry attitude. I still respect u in case of defense related ideas but not in this case. What I see daily on billboards same I have explained here not to offend any body. I am regretful for usng improper words as per Pak standards and hope u will also use proper words in future.

It is who are lying about Quran this intrepreation is agreed by all scholars

Hadith #1

'Aisha used to say: "When (the Verse): "They should draw their veils over their necks and bosoms," was revealed, (the ladies) cut their waist sheets at the edges and covered their faces with the cut pieces."

►Volume 6, Book 60, Number 282: (Sahih Bukhari) @Jf Thunder
Scholars my foot. I can read Arabic and I need no scholar to tell me what is written in Quran. Regarding hadith: Post #242.

Any hadith that is not verifiable from Quran itself is automatically nullified. Bukhari is not Quran, will never be.

Hadith #1

►Volume 6, Book 60, Number 282: (Sahih Bukhari)
Yes and the ayat of Surah AL Ahzab tells women to cover face

Govt should develop Islamic education Institutes in Pak and should provide funding to Madrsas with strong control over sectarianism. It is not the solution just to close madrsas.
Govt should provide funding to the same seminaries spreading radicalization, extremism and sectarianism? Even when they aren't directly involved in all this, the general atmosphere inside a Madarsa is one of narrow mindedness, rejection of science-wordly education, enmity with the state, conspiracy theories and psedo-science. Not to mention all the "disciplinary" action going inside. And I am not arguing to close them all, that would be highly radical and counter-productive. Reforms must be in order.
Most are from Bukhari lady
Why does it contradict from the Quran and other Hadiths? In cases of contradiction, the primary source is to be consulted rather than the supplementary one.

can we bomb them ?????????????
a reality show will be perfect
pitching them against other harami sects that issue kafir fatwas from every hole of their body
and then place bets on them the contestants only equipped with spoons

it will be gruesome but fun the winner can then enter in a Nikka with Mother of their nation AKA Aunti Molana Burka of Lal masjid

Hadith #1

►Volume 6, Book 60, Number 282: (Sahih Bukhari)
Yes and the ayat of Surah AL Ahzab tells women to cover face

Volume 8, Book 74, Number 247: (Sahih Bukhari)

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Abbas:

Al-Fadl bin 'Abbas rode behind the Prophet as his companion rider on the back portion of his she camel on the Day of Nahr (slaughtering of sacrifice, 10th Dhul-Hijja) and Al-Fadl was a handsome man. The Prophet stopped to give the people verdicts. In the meantime, a beautiful woman From the tribe of Khath'am came, asking the verdict of Allah's Apostle. Al-Fadl started looking at her as her beauty attracted him. The Prophet looked behind while Al-Fadl was looking at her; so the Prophet held out his hand backwards and caught the chin of Al-Fadl and turned his face (to the owner sides in order that he should not gaze at her. She said, "O Allah's Apostle! The obligation of Performing Hajj enjoined by Allah on His worshipers, has become due (compulsory) on my father who is an old man and who cannot sit firmly on the riding animal. Will it be sufficient that I perform Hajj on his behalf?" He said, "Yes."

Explain this. And this is something during the time of pilgrimage which of course is the norm today. Women don't cover their faces or look through one eye during Hajj and that is when they say, a Muslim is in presence of his/her creator.

Hadith No. 1

It was narrated that ‘Aa’ishah said: “The riders used to pass by us when we were with the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) in ihraam. When they came near, each of us would lower her jilbaab from her head over her face, and when they passed by we would uncover (our faces).” [Narrated by Abu Dawood, 1833; Ahmad, 24067]

This hadith has decisive proof that Niqab is Wajib, because the blessed wives of Prophet (salallaho alaihi wasalam) kept extreme care of covering themselves and did not reveal their faces infront of strangers, however when women are with their husbands and those with whom their Nikah is impermissible (being single that is) they can take off the face veil.

Hadith No.2

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 368: (Sahih Bukhari)

Narrated 'Aisha:

Allah's Apostle used to offer the Fajr prayer and some believing women covered with their veiling sheets used to attend the Fajr prayer with him and then they would return to their homes UNRECOGNIZED.

Even a child would know that If a woman returns home unrecognized (by being amongst men) then she must have covered her face!

Hadith No.3

Book 14, Number 2482: (Sunnan Abi Dawud)

Narrated Thabit ibn Qays:

A woman called Umm Khallad came to the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) while she was veiled. She was searching for her son who had been killed (in the battle) Some of the Companions of the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said to her: You have come here asking for your son while veiling your face? She said: If I am afflicted with the loss of my son, I shall not suffer the loss of my modesty. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) said: You will get the reward of two martyrs for your son. She asked: Why is that so, Apostle of Allah? He replied: Because the people of the Book have killed him.

The Blessed women companions of Prophet (salallaho alaihi wasalam) did not even consider taking off their face veils in most painful situations (i.e. even at death of their children)

Hadith No.4

Aisha (RA) mentioned the women of Ansar, praised them and said good words about them. She then said: "When Surat an-Nur came down, they took the curtains, tore them and and made veils from them." [Sunann Abi Dawud Hadith No. 3577]

Imam Ibn Hajr al Asqalani (Rahimuhullah) in his Fath al Bari says that making veils here refers to covering the face!

Amen to that
Quran tells women to cover face if he can't understand Arabic it's his problem

there are many harams
some directly affect your lives. so we should spend energy on harami harams first
like Milawat
zakhira andozi
chori and jhooti gowahi

then we can take out all these adverts
I agree that is state needs to do these or moral brigades will come .

Volume 8, Book 74, Number 247: (Sahih Bukhari)

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Abbas:

Al-Fadl bin 'Abbas rode behind the Prophet as his companion rider on the back portion of his she camel on the Day of Nahr (slaughtering of sacrifice, 10th Dhul-Hijja) and Al-Fadl was a handsome man. The Prophet stopped to give the people verdicts. In the meantime, a beautiful woman From the tribe of Khath'am came, asking the verdict of Allah's Apostle. Al-Fadl started looking at her as her beauty attracted him. The Prophet looked behind while Al-Fadl was looking at her; so the Prophet held out his hand backwards and caught the chin of Al-Fadl and turned his face (to the owner sides in order that he should not gaze at her. She said, "O Allah's Apostle! The obligation of Performing Hajj enjoined by Allah on His worshipers, has become due (compulsory) on my father who is an old man and who cannot sit firmly on the riding animal. Will it be sufficient that I perform Hajj on his behalf?" He said, "Yes."

Explain this. And this is something during the time of pilgrimage which of course is the norm today.
He will never come close to this. He will only post his favorite hadith as usual.

Govt should develop Islamic education Institutes in Pak and should provide funding to Madrsas with strong control over sectarianism. It is not the solution just to close madrsas.

streaming lining of mardrasas and there moderation is must

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom